CA IPCC Application Form
Don’t be late!!! Fill CA IPCC Application Form Now!!! Institute of chartered accountants of India has started the Online Registration for CA May Exam Group I and II. Candidates who are willing to appear in this examination they must fill the form of CA IPCC Online Registration through online mode. Candidates can check all the instructions to fill CA IPCC Application Form 2017 and Imp Dates by going through this page completely.
This Page Includes
Every year, CA IPCC Exam is held twice in a year and now those applicants who are going to participate in this examination in the month of May they must check the complete eligibility criteria and exam details before filling the online application form. Complete information regarding CA IPCC Notification is well tailored in the below section of this page which is presented by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
CA IPCC Application Form
|Name of Organization||The Institute of Charted Accountant of India|
|Exam Name||CA IPCC|
|Last date to fill CA IPCC Application Form||27-02-2017|
- Candidates who are willing to participate in this examination they must have qualified Entrance Examination or Foundation Examination or Professional Education (Examination-I).
- Candidates who have passed the CPT and Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining organization formed by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto are eligible to apply for registration to any of the level of the Intermediate (IPC) Course.
- Candidates who are studying in Final year of Graduation can also apply for the Intermediate (IPC) Course.
- Candidates who are registered for previous Intermediate/ Professional Education (Course-II)/ or Professional Competence Course cum articleship, they will be eligible for enrolment/ exchange to Intermediate (IPC) Course.
More Career Options after 12th/ Graduation:- Check Here
Candidates who wish to apply for Intermediate (IPC) examination they are required to pay the following amount of fee. Those applicants who are unable to pay the application fee till 27-02-2017 they must also have to pay the late fee of Rs.600/- (for Domestic & Kathmandu centres) and US$ 10 (for Overseas centres) along with application fee.
|Exam Centres||Fee Amount|
|Single Group / Unit 1 to 8||Both the Groups / Unit – 9|
|For Indian Centre(s)||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2700/-|
|For Overseas Centre(s) i.e. Abu Dhabi, Dubai & Muscat||US$ 325||US$ 500|
|For Kathmandu Centre||INR 2200||INR 3400|
CA IPCC Exam Notification: Check Here
Mode of Payment:
Candidates are required to pay the application fee through online mode by using either VISA or MASTER Credit / Debit Card.
CA IPCC Exam Pattern:
The Intermediate (IPC) course having Six subjects and seven papers as follows:
|II||Business Law, Ethics and Communication||Part I: Business Laws:||100|
|Part II: Ethics (20 marks)|
|Part III: Communication (20 marks)|
|III||Cost Accounting and Financial Management||Part I: Cost Accounting (50 marks)||100|
|Part I: Cost Accounting (50 marks)|
|Part II: Financial Management (50 marks)|
|IV||Taxation||Part I: Income Tax (50 marks)||100|
|Part II: Indirect Taxes (50 marks)|
|VI||Auditing and Assurance||–||100|
|VII||Information Management and Strategic Management||Section A: Information Technology (50 marks)||100|
|Section B: Strategic Management (50 marks)|
Get Complete Details: CA Syllabus
CA IPCC Exam Centres:
Want to Know? How to Become a Chartered Accountant
Exam Centres in Overseas:
- ABU DHABI
Process to fill CA IPCC Application Form:
Candidates who are willing to apply for CA IPCC 2017 Exam they can use either online process or offline process as per their easiness for which simple steps are given below:
- Firstly, candidates are required to log on to the official website of organization i.e. icaiexam.icai.org
- Thereafter press on “Hit Here to continue on icaiexam.icai.org” tab.
- Press on “Login/ Registration” tab which is available in the menu bar of home page.
- If you are a new candidates then hit on “Register Now” button from the drop down list and if you are an existing user then login with your ID and Password.
- Fill the registration form with correct and complete information and hit on “Register” button.
- After successful registration Fill Online Application Form and upload your latest passport size photograph, signature and other documents (if required) in proper format.
- Pay the application fee through proper channels and finally submit the form.
- At last, candidates must take a print out of duly filled form for future reference.
Candidates who wish to use the offline process they must have to follow the below mentioned instructions:
- First of all, candidates must have to Download or Purchase the Application Form.
- Candidates must have to pay Rs.100/- to obtain each application form.
- Application form can also be obtained through Regional and Branch Offices of the Institute on cash payment on or from 06-02-2017.
- After that, fill this application form with complete and accurate information.
- Paste your passport size photo in the given space and attach copies of required documents, certificates with application form.
- At last, enclose this complete application form in an envelope and send it to the address stated below.
Get Here: List of Best CA Coaching Classes
|Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa and Union Territories of Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Western India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI BHAWAN 27, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005, Phone: 022-39893989 Fax: 022- 39802953, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and the Union Territories of Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Islands||Southern India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI BHAWAN, 122, M.G. Road, Post Box No. 3314 Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600 034, Phone: 044 – 39893989,Fax: 044-30210355, E-mail: email@example.com|
|Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Orissa, West Bengal, Manipur, Tripura, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Andaman-Nicobar Islands||Eastern India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI BHAWAN, 7, Anandilal Poddar Sarani (Russell Street) Kolkata – 700 071, Phone: 033-39893989, Fax: 033-30211145, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttaranchal, Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand||Central India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI BHAWAN Post Box No. 314, 16/77B, Civil Lines, Behind Reserve Bank of India, Kanpur – 208 001 Phone: 0512-3989398, Fax: 0512-3011173 E-mail: email@example.com|
|Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab and Union Territory of Chandigarh||Northern India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI BHAWAN, 52-54,Institutional Area, Vishwas Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi 110032, Phone: 011-39893990, 30210601, Fax: 011-30210680, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Check These Related Links:
|Opening Date to fill Online Registration||06-02-2017 (10:00 Hrs IST)|
|Closing Date to submit online form without late fee||27-02-2017|
|Last Date to submit online form with late fee||06-03-2017|
|Examination of Group I|
|Examination of Group II|
Read Here: Career in Chartered Accountancy in India
Candidates can check further information of CA IPCC Application Form 2017 by going through the Official Notification given above. Candidates can also visit this Official Link to apply online directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Create Your Own Study Guide|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|