CA IPCC Application Form
To appear in CA May Exam Group I and II Exam, contenders are required to submit CA IPCC Application Form till February 2018. Registered users can submit their forms to log in their account by using password and email Id in above mentioned month. New users are required to for CA IPCC Exam Online Registration and afterwards follow the complete procedure. To check important dates CA IPCC Registration Form Under Direct Entry Scheme, scroll don this page…..
This Page Includes
The Institute of Charted Accountant of India conducts CA IPCC Exam twice in a year i.e. May and November. Now those applicants who are going to participate in this examination in the month of May they are required to ensureeligibility criteria and exam details before filling the CA IPCC Registration Form For May. Complete information regarding CA IPCC Notification2018 and CA IPCC Application Form is well mentioned in the below section of this page which is presented by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
CA IPCC Application Form
|Name of Organization||The Institute of Charted Accountant of India|
|Exam Name||CA IPCC|
|Last date to fill CA IPCC Application Form 2018||February 2018|
Process to fill CA IPCC Registration Form Online 2018:
Candidates who are willing to apply for CA IPCC 2018 Exam they can use either online process or offline process as per their easiness for submittingCA IPCC Application Form 2018 for which simple steps are given below:
CA IPCC Application Form 2018 Online Process:
- Firstly, candidates are required to log on to the official website of organization i.e. icaiexam.icai.org
- Thereafter press on “Hit Here to continue on icaiexam.icai.org” tab.
- Press on “Login/ Registration” tab which is available in the menu bar of home page.
- If you are a new candidates then hit on “Register Now” button from the drop down list and if you are an existing user then login with your ID and Password.
- Fill the CA IPCC Examination Form Online 2018 with correct and complete information and hit on “Register” button.
- After successful registration Fill Online Application Formand upload your latest passport size photographs, signature and other documents (if required) in proper format.
- Pay the application fee through proper channels and go for Online Submission Of CA IPCC Examination Form 2018.
- At last, candidates must take a print out of duly filled CA IPCC Application Form for future reference.
CA IPCC Application Form 2018 Offline Process:
- Candidates who wish to use the offline process they must have to follow the below mentioned instructions:
- First of all, candidates must have to CA IPCC Registration Form Download or Purchase the Application Form.
- Candidates must have to pay Rs.100/- to obtain each CA IPCC Registration Form CPT Route 2018.
- CA IPCC Application Formcan also be obtained through Regional and Branch Offices of the Institute on cash payment.
- After that, fill this CA IPCC Application Form 2018 with complete and accurate information.
- Paste your passport size photo in the given space and attach copies of required documents, certificates with application form.
- At last, enclose this complete CA IPCC Application Form 2018 in an envelope and send it to the address stated below.
Get Here: List of Best CA Coaching Classes
CA IPCC 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who are willing to participate in this examination they must have qualified Entrance Examination or Foundation Examination or Professional Education (Examination-I).
- Candidates who have passed the CPT and Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining organization formed by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto are eligible to apply for registration to any of the level of the Intermediate (IPC) Course.
- Candidates who are studying in Final year of Graduation can also apply for the Intermediate (IPC) Course.
- Candidates who are registered for previous Intermediate/ Professional Education (Course-II)/ or Professional Competence Course cum articleship, they will be eligible for enrolment/ exchange to Intermediate (IPC) Course.
More Career Options after 12th/ Graduation:- Check Here
IPCC Application Fee 2018:
Candidates who wish to apply for Intermediate (IPC) examination they are required to pay the following amount of fee. Those applicants who are unable to pay the application fee till last date they must also have to pay the late fee of Rs.600/- (for Domestic & Kathmandu centres) and US$ 10 (for Overseas centres) along with application fee.
|Exam Centres||Fee Amount|
|Single Group / Unit 1 to 8||Both the Groups / Unit – 9|
|For Indian Centre(s)||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2700/-|
|For Overseas Centre(s) i.e. Abu Dhabi, Dubai & Muscat||US$ 325||US$ 500|
|For Kathmandu Centre||INR 2200||INR 3400|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates are required to pay the application fee through online mode by using either VISA or MASTER Credit / Debit Card.
CA IPCC Exam Pattern 2018:
The Intermediate (IPC) course having Six subjects and seven papers as follows:
|II||Business Law, Ethics and Communication||Part I: Business Laws:||100|
|Part II: Ethics (20 marks)|
|Part III: Communication (20 marks)|
|III||Cost Accounting and Financial Management||Part I: Cost Accounting (50 marks)||100|
|Part I: Cost Accounting (50 marks)|
|Part II: Financial Management (50 marks)|
|IV||Taxation||Part I: Income Tax (50 marks)||100|
|Part II: Indirect Taxes (50 marks)|
|VI||Auditing and Assurance||–||100|
|VII||Information Management and Strategic Management||Section A: Information Technology (50 marks)||100|
|Section B: Strategic Management (50 marks)|
Get Complete Details: CA Syllabus
CA IPCC 2018 Exam Centres:
Want to Know? How to Become a Chartered Accountant
Exam Centres in Overseas 2018:
- ABU DHABI
CA IPCC Exam Application Form Sending Address 2018:
|Locations||Contact Details and Address|
Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa and Union Territories of Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli
|Western India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI BHAWAN 27, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005,|
|Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and the Union Territories of Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Islands|
Southern India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI BHAWAN, 122, M.G. Road, Post Box No. 3314 Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600 034,
Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Orissa, West Bengal, Manipur, Tripura, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Andaman-Nicobar Islands
|Eastern India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI BHAWAN, 7, AnandilalPoddarSarani (Russell Street) Kolkata – 700 071,|
|Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttaranchal, Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand||Central India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI BHAWAN Post Box No. 314, 16/77B, Civil Lines, Behind Reserve Bank of India, Kanpur – 208 001|
|Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab and Union Territory of Chandigarh|
Northern India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI BHAWAN, 52-54,Institutional Area, Vishwas Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi 110032, Phone: 011-39893990, 30210601,
Read Here: Career in Chartered Accountancy in India
|Opening Date to fill CA IPCC Application Form||February 2018|
|Closing Date to submit CA IPCC Application Formwithout late fee||February 2018|
|Last Date to submit online form with late fee||March 2018|
|Examination of Group I||May 2018|
|Examination of Group II||May 2018|
Candidates can check further information of CA IPCC Application Form 2017 by going through the Official Notification given above. Candidates can also visit this Official Link to apply online directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||CA IPCC Date Sheet|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|CA IPCC Hall Ticket||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|