Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
Jobs notification has been disclosed as Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment by the Cabinet Secretariat. Organization wants to hire dedicated candidates for posts of SFA (MT), Group C in various locations in India such as Delhi, Saharanpur (up), Leh and others. Keen contenders who are looking for government jobs and meet the criteria of the above said post they may apply on or before the last date by submitting their application in prescribed format. Aspirants you may stay tuned this page to acquire forthcoming updates about Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016.
|Name Of The Post||SFA (MT), Group C|
|Last Date To Apply||Within 30 days|
Applicants may fetch the rest information about Cabinet Secretariat vacancies notice such as vacancies details Essential Qualification Age Limit Salary Details Selection Process How to apply Important Dates through this page which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Aspirants should have possessed Matriculation from a recognized Board, Possessing valid Driving License of Light Motor vehicle and Motor Cycle and the Preference shall be given to those who possess Valid License to drive Heavy Motor Vehicle.
Interested to apply candidates age should be Between 20 to 27 years as on last date of receipt of applications. Upper age limit is relaxable for the reserved categories contenders shall be as per govt. of India rules.
Applying candidates who will be recruited against this recruitment they will obtain salary in pay band of Rs.5, 200 to Rs.20, 200/- with Grade pay Rs.2400/- from the organization.
Eligible candidates will be called for Skill Test/ Driving test (LMV and Motor cycle)/ Interview which will be taken by the selection committee of Cabinet Secretariat.
How to apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment?
- Interested to apply aspirants need to send their application in prescribed format that is given on the official website which is www.cabsec.nic.in
- Then go to the ‘More’ section that is available on the home page of the official website and hit on the ‘Vacancies’ tab.
- A new page will be opened having recruitment notification link of the above mentioned posts.
- Candidates need to press on the relevant link of the above said post.
- By pressing the above mentioned link a new page will be opened having instructions and the application form.
- After reading the instructions carefully aspirants have to take a printout of application form and fill it correctly.
- Contenders need to attach the photocopies of all relevant documents along with the duly filled application.
- Lastly duly filled application form should be sent to the address mention below…
Assistant Director (Pers-A),
Post Bag No-3003,
Lodhi Road Post Office,
New Delhi-110 003
Last date to send application: Within 30 days from the date of publication the advertisement (45 days for far flung area candidates)
Keen contenders may check the official link to acquire other information in regards of Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment. Contenders you can stay connected with us through this page to attain upcoming information about Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On