Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
A newest job advertisement has been promulgated regarding with Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016. Organization wants to assign dynamic and vigorous job hunters for the positions of Senior Research Officer and Senior Field Officer. Job hunters who have required eligibility criteria for above mentioned posts can apply for these latest jobs. Contenders who are willing to apply for above mentioned posts are advised to register themselves and appear in GATE 2017 examination. You are advised to stay connect with web portal to get latest updated information related to Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2017.
Job finders who want to make their career in government sector can apply these latest vacancies. The online registration for GATE 2017 will be started from 1st September 2016 onwards. To obtain rest information related to Cabinet Secretariat Advertisement you need to read this page which is well submitted by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Posts||Senior Research Officer and Senior Field Officer|
|Total No. of Vacancies||08|
|Starting date for online registration for GATE 2017||1st September 2016|
Cabinet Secretariat Vacancies and Qualification Required:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Qualification Required|
|1||Senior Research Officer (Science and Technology)||03||Masters Degree in physics or chemistry subject or its equivalent|
|2||Senior Field Officer (Telecommunication)||05||Degree in Engineering or Technology in Telecommunication OR Electronics OR Graduate Membership or its equivalent.|
Latest Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
More Engineering Jobs: Check Here
The age limit of appliers for Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy must not be more than 35 years. The relaxation in age will be granted according to categories as follows.
|General||No age relaxation|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Central Govt. Employee||3 years to 5 years|
|J & K Migrant||Up to 5 years|
|Ex- Servicemen||5 years|
After selection the appointed candidates will get an exciting amount of Rs. 56100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- from the organization.
Mode of Assortment for Cabinet Secretariat Jobs:
- The assortment of applicants for direct recruitment for above said posts will be based on the valid GATE marks out of 100 and personal interview carrying 25 marks respectively.
- Applicants will be secured their minimum qualifying marks of 40% in Personal Interview.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
How to Apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment?
- First of all you need to log on to official website of organization that is cabsec.nic.in
- After that go to “More” section presented on home page.
- Now you need to hit on “Vacancies” tab.
- Different job links will be displayed in front of you need to choose suitable link.
- Now read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading complete details you need to register yourself for GATE examination 2017.
- Applicants who will be successfully cleared GATE- 2017 examination, they will appointed for Senior Research Officer and Senior Field Officer posts.
Starting date for online registration for GATE 2017: 1st Sept. 2016
Candidates are advised to check Official Link to get complete information against Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
A jobs advertisement has transmitted regarding Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016 to fill up the Group – B posts. Applications are invited from talented and skilled job hunters for recruitment to the post of Interpreter (Chinese Language). Interested Candidates who are eligible for the said post can apply by sending their applications in prescribed format through proper channel on or before the closing date stated below. Candidates, you need to stay connected with us to acquire latest updates related to Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2017.
Aspirants who are willing to grow their career in the govt. sector they can grab this chance by applying against Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Notification. Candidates are advised to read all the details carefully as given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com before going to apply.
|Name of Organization||Cabinet Secretariat|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30th August 2016|
Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Interpreter (Chinese Language)|
Job seekers should be Graduate in Chinese Language from a recognized University or Institute in order to apply for Cabinet Secretariat Interpreters (Chinese Language) post.
Check Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
Age limit for Cabinet Secretariat Jobs:
Candidate’s age should be between 20 to 28 years as on last date of receipt of applications. The upper age is relaxable for the candidates with the community SC, ST for 05 years and OBC, EXSM and Central Government Employees for 03 years.
Selected aspirants for filling up the vacancies in Cabinet Secretariat will receive a salary in range of PB-2 Rs.9300-34,800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4800/-with other allowances as admissible to Central Government employees of equivalent grade. Candidates will also get Special Allowance of 15% of the basic Pay per month.
The selection to the Interpreters post will be based on Written Examination /Verbal Proficiency Test. Scheme of examination for the post of Interpreter comprises of Written Test of 3 hours duration for 100 marks and Test of Verbal Proficiency & Interpretation skill for 20 marks.
Read This: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
Written Examination Scheme
Essay & Letter in the concerned language, Translation of the language para to English, Translation of English para to language, Translation of language sentence to English, Translation of English sentence to language, Fill in the blanks, Make sentence and Write name in the concerned language.
Process to apply for Cabinet Secretariat Advertisement:
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply by sending their application form in prescribed format. Application should be filled in CAPITAL LETTERS
- Completed application should be sent along with two copies of recent passport size self attested photograph in addition to the one affixed on application in space provided along with attested photocopies of supporting documents like educational qualifications, mark sheet, age Proof, Caste Certificate etc by ordinary post to address mentioned in below.
- Candidates are advised to mention the name of the post for which they are applying on the right hand top of the envelope.
- Applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
To Joint Deputy Director (Pers-A), Post
Bag No.-3003, Lodhi Road Post Office,
New Delhi – 110003
Check Here- More Jobs in Delhi
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30th August 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application for Far Flung Areas: 14th September 2016
Candidates may check Official Link for more information. For getting upcoming notifications related to Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016 – 2017.