Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
An advertisement about Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment has been released by Cabinet Secretariat. The notification has published to fill up the Interpreter post in different languages. Interested job seekers may apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2015 by submitting the prescribed application form on or before 25th August 2015.
|Name of the post||Interpreter|
|Closing date||25th August 2015|
You may grab the more related information about Cabinet Secretariat vacancy 2015 such as educational details, selection process, and salary details etc, which is described below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Applying job seekers must have the Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent qualification in any of the subjects or a degree with diploma in the concerned language from a recognized university of Institute.
Age Limits Details:
- The age of the appliers should be maximum 30 years as on the date of closing.
- Relaxation in age will give as per the organization norms.
Selected aspirants must receive the remunerations of Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- per month.
Selection will be based on the following things:
- Competitive written examination
- Viva- voce
How to Apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment:
- Qualified contestants may apply by submitting the prescribed application form through ordinary post. Prescribed form is available on the official website www.cabsec.nic.in.
- Fill the prescribed application form and attach the Xerox of all the testimonials and affix the recent photograph. After filling the application form, wrap in an envelope and send it to the address given below before 25th August 2015.
Post Bag No.001, Lodhi Road Head Post Office,
New Delhi – 110003
- Last Date Of Receipt Of Application: 25th August 2015
- Last Date Of Receipt Of Application For Far Flung Area: 5th September 2015
Note: You may visit the Official Link to obtain the remaining details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On