Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2014
- Cabinet Secretariat invites application form for the recruitment of various vacancies. Eligible job aspirants who wish to work with Central Government can apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2014 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Necessary details regarding Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2014 such as post name, pay scale, total vacancies, eligibility criteria, how to apply etc. is given below by members of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Organization:
Cabinet Secretariat, New Delhi
No. of Vacancies:
|Joint Deputy Director||01|
|Assistant Fire Officer||02|
|Joint Radio Officer-I||03|
|Joint Armament Officer-I||05|
|Joint Para Dispatch Officer-I||03|
|Deputy Aerodrome Officer||01|
|Assistant Technical Officer||02|
|Senior Medical Officer||04|
Applicant must be officer in the central government holding analogous post on the regular basis.
Candidate should have Bachelor/Master’s Degree or Diploma in the concerned discipline as per the applied post.
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants have to log on to the website i.e. www.cabsec.nic.in to obtain the prescribed format for application form.
- Fill the application with correct details and paste recent passport size photograph on the space provided in the form.
- Application form completed in all respect along with the attested copies of relevant documents, vigilance clearance certificate and ACRs for the last five years must be forwarded through proper channel to the below mentioned address.
Assistant Director (Pers B),
Post Box No- 3003,
Lodhi Road Post Office,
New Delhi- 110003
Last Date of Application Receipt:
Within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Note: For more information or any query, please visit the official website.