Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
Cabinet Secretariat of India has asserted a job advertisement titled as Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016. For this concern applications are invited from eligible contenders to fill up Various Vacancies of Attach (Junior Time Scale) in Cabinet Secretariat. Jobs hunters who are interested in building up their career with this government organization may apply for cabsec.nic.in recruitment as soon as possible. We’re trying to update the latest info about Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2017 very soon, so you may keep in touch with this web portal.
|Name of Organization||Cabinet Secretariat|
|Last date for submission of application form||22nd November 2016|
Job seekers, who are willing to take the advantage of this latest jobs in government sector must submit their duly filled application form in prescribed format latest by the respective date that are clearly stated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. To avail more facts on Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy, aspirants are requested to comprehend complete details provided below before applying.
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
Those candidates are eligible to apply for Cabinet Secretariat job who have joined All India Services or Central Group ‘A’ Services, selected through Combined Civil Services Examination (CCSE) held in 2014 with 2015 as year of allotment.
Check Here: Jobs by Qualification
Applier’s age will be decided as per the rules and regulations of concerned authority. Relaxation in upper age limit of reserved candidates will be decided by the organization as per the rules and regulations.
Pay Scale for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Notification:
Appointed contenders for Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy will be offered impressive and satisfactory amount of pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- by the management of organization.
Selection Process for Cabinet Secretariat Vacancies:
Engagement of applicants for Cabinet Secretariat Jobs will be done through written exam and interview which will be organized by the expert panel of organization. Candidates need to perform well in appointment process for getting selection for the post.
Must also read the following articles:
Way to fill Cabinet Secretariat Application Form:
- Aspirants wish to apply for Cabinet Secretariat jobs are first of all required to go through the official website that is cabsec.nic.in.
- After that candidates are required to move on to “More” section and select “Vacancies” option.
- This will take you to the new page where you need to choose suitable link of advertisement.
- On selection of advertisement link, details regarding the post will get open on your screen.
- Read the details carefully and candidates find them eligible may download the Performa of application from given at below section of notification.
- Then fill Cabinet Secretariat Application form with the required details and affix recent passport size photograph at provided space.
- Attach self attested photocopies of all relevant documents and testimonials.
- At last keep it in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of Attache in Cabinet Secretariat” and send it to the correct address before the last date reached.
Shri S.K. Sud, Deputy Secretary,
Room No.1001, B-2 Wing, 10th Floor,
Paryavaran Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
Get Here: Jobs in Delhi
Last date for receipt of Application Form: 22nd November 2016
Candidates are requested to go through Official Link to get complete details related to Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|