Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
Cabinet Secretariat has strewed a jobs advertisement in concern of Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment. Organization is inviting application form to fill up 20 vacant posts of Group ‘A’ such as Senior Research Officer. Candidates must submit the application form in a prescribed format as soon as possible.
Candidates are required to fill the application form in a prescribed format and submit it in on or before the last date which is stated below. For more information about Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016 go below section of page written by team of recruitmentresult.com
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Cabinet Secretariat|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||Within 45 days from date of issue of advertisement|
Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy:
Senior Research Officer: 20 Vacancies
Cabinet Secretariat Eligibility:
|Posts Name||Required Qualification|
|Senior Research Officer (Crypto) Group ‘A’ (Gazetted)||Master’s degree in Computer applications; or b) Degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science; or Electronics & Communications or Electronics.
a) Aptitude in Cryptography
b) Knowledge of Computer Applications.
|Senior Research Officer (S&T) Group ‘A’ (Gazetted)||Master’s degree in Physics or Chemistry.
a) Doctorate Degree in Science
b) Possessing knowledge of French or German or Chinese Language.
|Senior Field Officer(Tele) Group ‘A’ (Gazetted)||Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University in Telecommunication or Electronics or equivalent; or passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineers (India) or Associate Membership Examination of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers.|
Get More: Post Graduate Jobs
Limitation of Age:
Age of candidates should not be more than 35 Years. Relaxation in age will be given as per government rules for Cabinet Secretariat Jobs.
After selection candidates will get monthly salary of Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-in Pay Band-3.
- After screening of applications candidates will be called for Interview. Thereafter, all eligible candidates will be arranged in the order of merit according to marks secured in GATE exam.
- Out of eligible candidates, only five times the number of vacancies will be called for personal interview, according to merit.
You must read these articles:
Process to apply for Cabinet Secretariat Advertisement:
- Application forms can be downloaded from Official website of organization.
- Candidates are required to fill the application form in correct manner with all important details in support of qualification, age, experience and others.
- Keep the application form in an envelope.
- The envelope should be clearly super scribed as ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………………… and addressed to below mentioned address.
- Applicants are required to bring original Documents in support of qualification and relevant experience along with updated Resume at time of interview.
To, Post Bag No. 001,
Lodhi Road Head Post Office,
Check Here- More Jobs in Delhi
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 45 days from date of issue of advertisement
- Last Date for Submission of Application for Far Flung Areas: Within 60 days from date of issue of advertisement
Candidates may check Official Link for more information about Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Current Affairs Updates|