Calcutta High Court Result
Calcutta High Court has hereby released list of provisionally selected candidates who had appeared for Group-D examination, 2014 (Re-examination, 2017). So, all the appeared candidates can get Calcutta High Court Result from here. This is to inform to all the selected candidates, that the date of further test (viva-voce) has been fixed to be held on 06-05-2017. Applicants participated in the Group-D Re-Exam, may get their Calcutta High Court Result 2017 & cut off List online from this page by following the steps furnished below.
This Page Contains:
Candidates are advised to stay tune to this web portal of recruitmentresult.com for getting more updates about Calcutta High Court Cut off List, as the result has been released by the organization.
How to Download Calcutta High Court Result?
- Aspirants, who had applied for Group-D Re-Exam in the High Courts of the State, can get their performance card, through official website of Calcutta High Court.
- Visit the official website of organization is that is calcuttahighcourt.nic.in.
- On the home page follow the right section and select “Press Here” link against “Notification No.1597 R (Recruitment) dated 17.04.2017 regarding date of further test (viva-voce) in connection with Group – D examination, 2014 (Re-examination 2017) of High Court, Calcutta” option from the list.
- Thereafter candidates are required to match their query with the appeared outcome.
- At last, applicants can download the score card and take hard copy of it for further use.
Check Here: How to Check Result Online?
Mode to check Calcutta High Court Result:
Job hunters who had applied for concerned recruitment for filling up various Group-D posts and probing for the result can check it through online mode from official website that is calcuttahighcourt.nic.in by following the above steps or aspirants may also get it through below mentioned official Link.
Calcutta High Court Result: Official Notification
What after Result?
- Candidates, who have cleared the Group-D examination, are now required to appear for further viva-voce test that has been planned to be held on 06.05.2017, Saturday.
- Admit cards for viva-voce test includes all the details like date, time slot and venue, and will be sent to the recorded address of the candidates through speed post.
- Aspirants who will not receive the call letter by 04.05.2017, he / she may get the duplicate call letter by 05.05.2017 (12 noon to 04:00 p.m.) on production of appropriate proof of identity.
- All the candidates who are provisionally selected are requested to personally appear with all the testimonials in original, along with self attested copies thereof for verification and submission of the copies of the original documents at below mentioned address.
Recruitment Cell, Appellate Side,
6th Floor, Sesquicentenary Building,
High Court, Calcutta
Check More: More Jobs in Kolkata
Important Date and Time:
- Date of verification of documents with the original testimonials, and receipt of the attested copies from the candidates: 28-04-2017
- Reporting Time: 12 noon – 4 p.m.
- Viva-voce will be held on: 06-05-2017, Saturday
Applicants may check the Official Notification link to get the list selected candidates for given examination. We will update this page with latest information so you can bookmark this page using Control+D to get the latest details on Calcutta High Court Result 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|