Calicut University Syllabus
Get Calicut University Syllabus from here!!! Candidates, who are thinking to start up their preparation for B.Tech/B.Com/BCA/BBA/M.PHIL/BA/MCA/BSC exams for University of Calicut, have to cover up all the Calicut University Distance Education Syllabus to get qualifying marks in examination. Applicants can download the Calicut University BA English Syllabus in PDF formats. We have provided PDF links; you may get the suitable syllabus via online process. You can go through the below section of this page to get entire Calicut University Syllabus 2018.
Calicut University provides various programmes for the undergraduate and post graduate students. Candidates who are studying in this university can check their course wise syllabus from this page. we the team members of recruitmentresult.com are providing Calicut University Syllabus for various courses like B.Com, B.A, M.SC, B.Tech, M.Ed, LLB etc in the beneath segment. Candidates can also download the syllabus in pdf format by selecting the suitable link.
Calicut University Syllabus
Calicut University BSc Physics Syllabus:
Here below we are providing syllabus of BSc. Hotel Management & Culinary Arts, you must have a look on the syllabus and prepare as according to it
1. Duration of the programme
2. Course in the programme
- Common courses
- Communicative skills in English
- Basics of Business and Management
- Reading Prose – A selection of essays on Indian constitution and Secularism
- Communicative French
- Culinary French
- History and Philosophy of science
- Critical reasoning writing and presentation
- General informatics
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Sustainable environment and other contemporary issues
- Food & Beverage Production – I (theory)
- Food & Beverage Production – I (practical)
- Advanced Food & Beverage Production – II (theory)
- Advanced Food & Beverage Production – II (practical)
- Advanced Garde manger and Culinary Arts
- Advanced Bakery and Confectionary
- Industrial, Airlines and Fast food Catering
- Materials management
- Food Beverage Management
- Hotel Report
- Research Methodology
- Facility Planning and Kitchen Designing
- Training and development
5. Complementary Courses
- Quantity Cooking
- Indian Confectionary
- Banquets and Buffets
- Food & Beverage Service – I (theory)
- Food & Beverage Service – I (practical)
- Accommodation Operation (theory)
- Front Office (theory)
- Nutrition Hygiene and Sanitation
- Hotel sales and Marketing
6. Open Courses
- Hotel Accounting
- Human Resource Management
Syllabus of B.Com Taxation Specialisation:
|Principles of Taxation||Module 1: Principles of Taxation, Ratio, Tax equity|
Module2: Classification of taxes, OECD Classification
Module3: Incidence of taxation
Module4: International Double Taxation
Module5: Constitutional Provisions Relating to Taxes
|Indirect Taxes Law and Practice||Module 1: Introduction to indirect taxes|
Module 2: Central Excise, CENVAT
Module 3: Customs Duty
Module 4: Kerala Value Added Tax And Central sales Tax, Central sales Tax
Module 5: Service Tax
|Income Tax Assessment||Module 1: Computation of Taxable Income|
Module 2: Assessment of Individuals, Assessment of Hindu Undivided Family
Module 3: Assessment of Firms, Assessment of AOP/BOI
Module 4: Assessment of co-operative societies and Trusts
Module 5: Procedure For Assessment
|Corporate Taxation And Tax Planning||Module 1: Assessment of companies|
Module 2: Computation of Taxable Income & Tax Liability
Module 3:Introduction to Tax Planning
Module 4: Tax Planning For Specific Management Decisions
Module 5: Tax Planning For Setting up of a New Business
You May Read This: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
Syllabus for Other Courses:
|2.||Calicut University B.Tech Syllabus||Get Details|
|5.||M.A Programme Under CUCSS||Get Details|
|6.||CCSS PG for Teaching Departments||Get Details|
|10.||Calicut University b.com syllabus||Get Details|
|11.||Choice Based Credit Semester System UG(CBCSS-UG)||Get Details|
|12.||CUCBCSS –UG||Get Details|
|14.||Syllabus for other Programmes – (MJT,MCJ, MVC, BVC, M.Ed , B.Ed , M.Phil , MCA , MBA, Ph.D , P.G Diploma , IT Mission Programmes & Other Diploma Courses)||Get Details|
|15.||Afzal ul Ulama Preliminary||Get Details|
Read Also: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
How to download Calicut University Syllabus?
- First of all, students have to visit the official website of university that is www.universityofcalicut.info.
- Hit on “Syllabus” tab given in the second menu bar.
- Select your course from the list.
- Now, select your course specialization from the table.
- The pdf of complete syllabus will open on your screen.
- Go through it carefully and take a print out for future use.
For other essential details, candidates may visit the Official Link.
Students can join us on Facebook and Google for more updates in regard of any exam, syllabus, result or any other query. You can also Subscribe Our Free Mail Service for latest updates. You can give your suggestions or queries in below provided comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On