Can Fin Homes Ltd Recruitment
Latest Employment advertisement has been asserted titled as Can Fin Homes Ltd Recruitment ….So grab it. In this concern application are invited by Can Fin Homes Ltd from eligible and dynamic candidates to fill 32 vacant posts of Probationary Assistants and Peon. Can Fin Homes Ltd., is a leading Housing Finance Company which is sponsored by Canara Bank having 142 branches and 33 Satellite Offices spread across various locations of the Country. Job hunters, who are seeking job in Bangalore and find themselves eligible after reading the entire page, must apply for Can Fin Homes Ltd Recruitment 2017.
Content of the page
Aspirants want to secure their future in this well-reputed company must apply for Can Fin Homes Ltd Job through canfinhomes.com on or before the end dates that are 14-08-2017 and 16-08-2017 according to the posts given below. To fetch all information regarding Can Fin Homes Ltd Recruitment 2018, candidates must go through this page which is well prepared by the team member of recruitmentresult.com
Can Fin Homes Ltd Recruitment
|Organization Name||Can Fin Homes Ltd|
|No. of Can Fin Homes Ltd Probationary Assistants Vacancy||32|
|Last Date to Apply for Can Fin Homes Ltd Recruitment 2017||14-08-2017 and 16-08-2017 according to the posts|
Can Fin Homes Ltd Vacancies:
|Name of the Profiles||Total CFHL Vacancies|
|Probationary Assistants In Clerical Grade||30|
|Driver Cum Peon||02|
Distribution of Can Fin Homes Ltd Probationary Assistant Vacancies location wise:
|Location||No. of Posts for Can Fin Homes Ltd Recruitment 2017|
|Chennai (Tamil Nadu)||04|
|Bhopal (M P )||01|
|Indore (M P)||01|
|Delhi / Noida / Greater Noida (NCR )||05|
CFHL Eligibility Criteria:
- Those job seekers who are going to apply for Can Fin Homes Ltd Probationary Assistants Recruitment 2017 against CFHL Vacancies must possess degree in any discipline from a recognized university,
- Proficiency in data entry / computer applications preferred.
- Candidates must be able to speak, read & write in the local language (apart from English) of the region/area of the branch for which he/she applies for.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for Can Fin Homes Ltd Peon Recruitment 2017 should be completed their 8th standard from well known board of education and hold a valid driving license for motor cars, physically fit with excellent eyesight and others.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
- To apply for Can Fin Homes Ltd Probationary Assistant Jobs, job applicants should not be less than 21 years and must not be more than 28 years and candidates applying for Can Fin Homes Ltd Peon Jobs must not be less than 26 years and should not exceeded 36 years as on 01-08-2017.
- Upper age can be relaxed of those candidates who belong to reserved category candidates as per the norms of the Government of India.
Offered Remuneration for Can Fin Homes Ltd Recruitment 2017:
|Name of the Profiles||Salary for CFHL Vacancy|
|Probationary Assistants In Clerical Grade||Rs. 9200– 28750|
|Driver Cum Peon||Rs. 15,000|
- Candidates applying for CFHL Probationary Assistants Recruitment will have to submit the application online by paying a fee of Rs.100/- through any of the Canara Bank branches to the credit of “CAN FIN HOMES LTD –Current Account No. 0684201001486, Canara Bank, Lalbagh West branch, Bangalore IFSC Code CNRB0000684 and the counterfoil can be scanned and uploaded in the application.
- Candidates can also pay the amount to the above account with Canara Bank through NEFT/Internet banking and mention the details of UTR No under Transaction ID column
Mode of Assortment for CFHL Jobs:
- Candidates can grab CFHL Recruitment 2017 by qualifying the Interview which going to be conducted by the selection team of organization.
- On the basis of the screening of applications, contenders who will be shortlisted and will be called for interview procedure for final selection.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Procedure to fill Can Fin Homes Ltd Application form:
- All the job seekers have to visit to the official web portal of the CFHL that is “www.canfinhomes.com”.
- After that you need to move the cursor towards the “Careers” tab given in the menu bar at the right side of the homepage and open it.
- Now press on the notification link according to the post as given below:
- Notification pertaining to Recruitment of Probationary Assistants in Clerical Grade
- Recruitment of Driver Cum Peon On Contract notification
- Then you have to read the notification very carefully.
For Probationary Assistants:
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Probationary Assistants Vacancy will have to go to the “Apply Online” link in order to fill the application form.
- After that Fill CFHL Online Application Form with asked details with true and relevant information.
- Now upload all the required documents if needed.
- In the last step press on the “Submit” button and must take a print out of it for future requirement.
Press Here to: Apply Online Directly
For CFHL Peon Recruitment 2017:
- Once you read the complete details you have to download the application form.
- Now fill CFHL Application Form with correct and complete details in correct manner.
- Then you need to attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Now Envelope containing Can Fin Homes Ltd Application Form should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of__________”.
- Finally send your application form to the address given below.
Refer to Official Notification
Important Dates for CFHL Recruitment 2017:
|Name of the Profiles||Last date to fill CFHL Application Form||Official Notice Link of Can Fin Homes Ltd Recruitment 2017|
|Probationary Assistants In Clerical Grade||14-08-2017||Download PDF|
|Driver Cum Peon||16-08-2017||Download PDF|
For further information about Can Fin Homes Ltd Recruitment 2017 – 2018, you can check out this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|