Canara Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment
A latest employment notification for Canara Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment has been conveyed by Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank. Organization is going to recruit suitable 74 Specialist Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale-I and Middle Management Grade Scale-II. Contenders who have desire to make their career in banking sector can apply for Canara Bank SO Jobs by submitting online application form on or before the closing date.
|Post Name||Specialist Officers|
|No. of Posts||74|
|Last Date To Fill Online Application Form||9th February 2016|
Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Other information regarding Canara Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 in support of required qualification, age limit, selection procedure, applying process, important dates etc are well mentioned in below section of this page, which is well modified by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post and Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Positions|
|Specialist Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale-I||36|
|Specialist Officers in Middle Management Grade Scale-II||38|
Applicants must have possessed minimum 60% or Equivalent Grade in 4 years B.E. / B.Tech Degree / First Class or Equivalent Grade in Post Graduate Degree in relevant disciplines from a recognized University / Institute with required experience as per post applied for.
Age Limit and Pay Scale:
|Name of Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Specialist Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale-I||21-30 Year||Rs.23700– 42020 (As per Revised scales)|
|Specialist Officers in Middle Management Grade Scale-II||21-35 Year||Rs. 31705 – 45950 (As per Revised scales)|
Age Relaxation Criteria:
|Category Wise||Up To Years|
|SC / ST||05|
|Persons (Children / Family members of those) affected by 1984 riots||05|
|Person domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir||05|
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
- SC/ST/PWD Aspirants are required to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- as an Application Fee/ Intimation Charges and All Others candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 600/-.
- Payment of fees can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, and Internet Banking.
- Selection of job appliers under Canara Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment shall be by way of Short-listing/Test + Group Discussion + Interview.
- Shortlisted aspirants who get minimum qualifying marks in Short-listing/Test will be informed for Group Discussion and Interview.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
Exam Pattern of Online Test:
Pattern for examination is mentioned here below:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Professional Knowledge in the area of specialization||50||100||2 hours|
|Test of English||50||50|
|Latest Developments in Banking Industry||50||50|
|Total (Total Weighted Score)||150||200|
How to Apply for Canara Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment?
- Aspirants, who want to fetch this job opening, must visit official website that is www.canarabank.com
- From home page select “CAREERS” option in the right hand side.
- After that, choose “Recruitment” tab and press on “Recruitment Project – 3/ 2015-Specialist Officers” and apply for concerned post.
- Read the advertisement completely.
- Now, fill application form properly in prescribed format.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in application.
- At Last Press on submit button and take a printout of filled form for future reference.
- Opening Date for on-line registration and Payment of Fees: 22nd December 2015
- Closing Date for on-line registration and Payment of Fees: 9th February 2016
Something That You Should Put An Eye On