Canara Bank Recruitment
It’s time to be the part of the one of the largest public sector banks through Canara Bank Recruitment!!!! According to the latest Canara Bank Notification, there is a requirement of the dedicated candidates for 450 Probationary Officers in the bank.
Interested aspirants can apply against the Canara Bank Probationary Officers Jobs through online mode by following the below tuned instructions. Before applying Canara Bank Recruitment 2018, must check entire details from below tuned page.
Highlight Of This Page:
Hurry Up!!! The last date to apply against the Canara Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment Notification is 31.01.2018. Go through this page of recruitmentresult.com which contains entire details in concern of Canara Bank Recruitment 2018.
Canara Bank Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Canara Bank|
Canara Bank Vacancy Details:
- To apply against Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018, job entrants need to hold Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWBD)
- Or equivalent grade in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Check Also: Latest Graduate Jobs
Age Criteria for Canara Bank Jobs:
- Appliers should be resided in between 20 to 30 years as on 01-01-2018 to apply against Canara Bank PO vacancy.
- Relaxation in upper age will be provided by 05 years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, 03 years for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates & others as per rules.
Salary Offered for Canara Bank Vacancy:
Those who get appointed against Canara Bank Probationary Officer jobs will receive amazing amount of salary of Rs. 23700 – 42020 by the management committee of the organization.
Mode Of Recruitment for Canara Bank Vacancies:
For Canara Bank PO Vacancies, aspirants need to get qualified in recruitment rounds that are online objective test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview which will be conducted by the assortment panel of the organization.
Candidates need to deposit application fees at the time of applying against Canara Bank Probationary Officer Vacancy that is Rs. 118/- (Intimation Charges only includes GST @18%) for SC/ ST/ PWBD, Rs. 708/- (includes GST @18%) for all other categories.
Check Now: Canara Bank PO Syllabus
Payment of fees:
Candidates need to deposit the said fees through online mode by using Debit Card, Credit Card and Internet Banking.
Steps to fill Canara Bank Application form 2018
- First of all, visit the official website of bank which is www.canarabank.com
- Move your cursor towards “Career” link at the menu bar and select ‘Recruitment’ tab from the next page.
- Now you need to select “RP-2/2017 – Recruitment of Probationary Officers in JMGS-I on completion of specially designed PGDBF Course” link
- Within few seconds, notification will appear facing you and candidates are advised to read it carefully.
- Fill Canara Bank Application form with asked details and upload documents/certificates as per the requirement.
- At last, press submit tab and take a print out of it for future use.
Register Here>>> Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018
|Start date for Online Registration||09.01.2018|
|Online Payment of Application Fees||09.01.2018 to 31.01.2018|
|Last date for Online Registration||31.01.2018|
|Download of Call letter for Examination After||20.02.2018|
|Date of Online test(Tentative)||04.03.2018|
Aspirants searching for other related details in concern of Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 must get from this Official Site link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Canara Bank PO Recruitment||Canara Bank Result|
|Canara Bank Admit Card||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Preparation Material||Bank Salary Structure|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Online Test|