Canara Bank PO Result
Candidates who have appeared in Canara Bank PO Recruitment Exam, held on 04-03-2018 can download Canara Bank PO Result from here. Now, you can check list of selected candidates for group discussion (GD) and interview through Canara Bank Result for the post of probationary officers in JMGS-I on successful completion of PGDBF course.
The date, time and venue for Group Discussion and Interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates in due course. After checking Canara Bank Result, qualified candidates belonging to reserved category are advised to note that they have to submit valid Caste / PWD certificate as per Government of India format at the time of GD and Interview.
Crucial Points Available On This Page:
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Result:
Candidates who will able to qualify GD and Interview will be selected for PGDBF Course. You can get complete details regarding Canara Bank PO Result 2018 from here. Candidates should bring required documents/ testimonials at the time of GD/ Interview
List of Top 10 candidates (Canara Bank Result):
Canara Bank Result
|Name of the Organization||Canara Bank|
|Name of the Exam||Canara Bank PO Recruitment Exam|
|Date of the Canara Bank PO Exam||04-03-2018|
|Status of Canara Bank Probationary Officer Result||Released|
|Date of Canara Bank PO GD and Interview||Updating Soon|
Canara Bank PO Result
How to Download Canara Bank Result 2018?
To check Canara Bank Probationary Officer Results or Canara Bank Result, candidates are advised to follow below given guidelines.
- Visit to the official website that is canarabank.com to check Canara Bank PO Result 2018
- Secondly, move your cursor towards “Careers” tab stable at top of the home page.
- This will shift you to next page from where you have to hit on “Recruitment” tab to check Canara Bank Exam Result.
- Now you need to choose “Results” tab available at left hand side of the home page.
- After that hit on “RP-2/2017 – Recruitment of Probationary Officers in JMGS-I on completion of specially designed PGDBF Course” link.
- Now, press on appropriate link regarding Canara Bank PO Exam Results 2018 as given below to check Canara Bank Result 2018
“RP 2/2017-Probationary Officers (PGDBF) – List Of Provisionally Selected Candidates For Group Discussion And Interview”
- Then, your Canara Bank Probationary Officer Exam results 2018 will be displayed at your computer screen within few seconds in the form of list of selected candidates.
- Check your name from list of selected contenders for Group Discussion and Interview (Canara Bank Result).
- Download Canara Bank Exam Result 2018 on your desktop.
- Retain a print out of Canara Bank PO Result 2018 for avoid any trouble in future.
Download Canara Bank PO Result:
What after Canara Bank PO Result 2018?
Qualified contenders on the basis of Canara Bank Result of Canara Bank Probationary Officer are only eligible to participate in group discussion followed by interview in which they have to carry original documents for verification purpose.
Canara Bank PO Exam 2018:
Earlier, Canara Bank invited online application from the eligible candidates for filling vacant positions of Probationary Officer. The Canara Bank PO Examination was held on 04-03-2018. Now, Canara Bank PO Exam Result has been declared by the Bank authority. On the basis of Canara Bank PO Exam Merit List prepared by the bank, candidates need to appear in further selection process that is GD and interview.
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Banking Sector
After qualifying all the rounds selected candidates for Canara Bank Recruitment, will get admission to its one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Mangalore.
Aspirants may go through the Official Link to get other information regarding Canara Bank Result 2018. Get latest updates about Canara Bank Result by bookmark this page Pressing CTRL+D keys from keyboard.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Canara Bank Recruitment||Canara Bank Admit Card|
|Bank PO Salary after 7th Pay Commission||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|
|Banking Awareness Quiz||Canara Bank PO Recruitment|