Canara Bank Result
Canara Bank Result 2016 has been declared by The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for candidates who had appeared in Common Written Examination for the post of Clerk under CWE-CLERKS-V process. Candidate’s who qualified the exam are required to undergo Document Verification for further and final selection to the post.
All the shortlisted candidates may get complete details regarding the CWE-CLERKS-V Exam Cut Off and date wise schedule for document verification in concern to Canara Bank Result 2016 through official site or by following the steps that are well specified below. Aspirants must go through complete web page for getting the outcome.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has provisionally allotted 2842 candidates for the post of Clerk to our Bank. All the shortlisted candidates are informed that verification of documents process will be commenced from 11.06.2016 at 10 centres. List of centers is clearly listed below. Please have a look….
Test Centers for canarabank.in CWE-CLERKS-V Document Verification:
Instructions to download Canara Bank Written Exam Result
- Candidates seeking for the concerned result are required to log on to official site of Canara Bank, which iswww.canarabank.com.
- Now, select ‘careers’ tab visible at upper side on homepage and after that hit ‘know more’ link located under ‘recruitment’ link on appeared page.
- This will take you to the next page where you need to select “IBPS – CWE V Probationary Clerk – Schedule for Submission & Verification of Documents” link from the list.
- This will open a PDF file containing the list of shortlisted candidates on your digital screen, who are required to appear for document verification process.
- At last get a hard copy of your result for future reference.
Check Here – How to Check Result Online?
General Guidelines and Documents to be submitted at the time of document verification process:
- Candidates are required to invariably bring the photocopies of self attested documents / certificates at the time of attending for documents verification process.
- Originals of all documents should also be submitted by the candidates for verification.
- List of documents to be carried is as follows:
a) Printout of the online application submitted to IBPS for CWE-Clerks-V
b) Date of birth proof certificate (Date of Birth Certificate or 10th / SSC / SSLC Certificate with Date of Birth)
c) Marks Cards & Certificates of Class XII / PUC / Diploma etc.
d) Year-wise / Semester-wise mark sheets and Certificates (Provisional Degree Certificate or Final Degree Convocation) of Graduation issued by University in support of their eligibility.
e) Mark sheets and Certificates of Post Graduation, Professional qualifications, additional qualifications etc., if any.
f) Work Experience Certificate / Service Certificates, if any.
g) Caste certificate (if any).
h) Ex-Servicemen candidates should bring relevant Performa whichever is applicable, issued by the competent authority, as per the advertisement.
i) Printout of the email received from Bank for verification & submission of documents.
j) Photo identity proof such as PAN Card / Passport / Driving Licence / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with Photograph / Photo ID issued by Gazzetted Officer or People’s Representative (on official letterhead / Recognized College or University ID Card / Aadhaar Card with photograph / Employee ID.
- All the candidates are requested to verify their testimonials and any difference in candidate’s name in online registration to that of their documents / certificates should be supported by an affidavit or Gazette issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates are requested to attend to the venue mentioned against their name for verification & submission of documents.
- Request for Change of Centre, Date & Time of verification & submission of documents will not be entertained.
Date of document verification: 11th, 12th and 13th June 2016
Note: To directly check the exam Canara Bank Result 2016 must go through this Official Link.
Canara Bank Result 2016 – Check Here
As soon as there will be availability of any score card we will provide it on this page so keep in touch with us. You may join us on Face book and Google Plus to get latest news on your timeline.
Aspirants may also subscribe on our email service which is absolutely free for getting newest updates regarding examinations, and other related advertisement directly to your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Bank Syllabus|