Canara Bank Result
Canara Bank has released Canara Bank Result for Competitive Written Examination. Those candidates who were appeared in CWE for the post of Clerks-VI, they can check Canara Bank Clerk Result from this page. Now Candidates can download the Canara Bank Result 2017 by following the instructions which are indicated below.
Short Look Of This Page
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has provisionally selected 4098 candidates. So hereby, they are informed that verification of documents process will be starting from 27.05.2017 at 12 centres. Aspirants who have applied for clerk recruitment can also download the Canara Bank Cut Off from direct official link provided on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to download Canara Bank Exam Result?
- First of all, participants need to visit the official website of this organization that is www.canarabank.com
- After that, go to the ‘careers’ tab which is given on the top of the home page.
- Then you have to press on “recruitment” section from the mid of the page.
- This will take you to the page where Various notifications will be appear on your screen
- From that, You have to hit on “IBPS-CWE-VI-PROBATIONARY CLERKs” link
- After pressing on that link a new page will arise in form of PDF.
- That PDF will contain the names of qualified candidates, roll no, category, reg. no etc.
- Now applicants have to match their roll no and name etc..
- At the end, you have to take a print out of your performance card for future process.
Read Now: How to Check Result Online?
Here are Essential Points To Be Noted when called for Verification & Submission Of Documents!
Appearing ones may bring the photo copies and originals of all the following documents / Certificates at the time of documents verification process –
|For CWE-Clerks-VI, hard copy of online application must be submit to Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|For proof of Date of birth (DOB) , applicant must hold these certificate (Date of Birth Certificate or 10th / SSC / SSLC Certificate with DOB)|
|Must bring Certificates of Class XII / PUC / Diploma|
|For eligibility and qualification proof , Graduation or Post Graduation Mark Sheets / Certificates issued by University is required|
|Also, if applicant have requisite Experience then must bring Working Experience Certificate / Service Certificate|
|Caste certificate if belong from SC / ST / OBC / PWD categories|
|For verification of Photograph Identity such as PAN Card / Passport / Driving Licence / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with Photograph / Photo ID is needed|
|Other Essential documents|
At the time of documents verification process, organization will take a proficiency to check the proficiency of the candidates in the Official language like (reading, writing and speaking) of the State / UT for which applier has applied for.
Download PDF->> Canara Bank Result 2017
Verification of Document will be on 27.05.2017, 28.05.2017 and 29.05.2017 at 9:00 AM and 01:00 PM as per Roll No. of qualified candidates.
You can download your Canara Bank Result 2017 directly through this Official Notification. You can bookmark our page by using ctrl + d key for Build a strong link with us on our web page for latest updates.
If any of participants have any type of query regarding this then they can write in comment box, we will try to solve your query as soon as we can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Canara Bank Result
Candidates who are looking for Canara Bank Result of Common Written Examination-VI (CWE-SPL-VI), conducted by Canara Bank, may get it from here. As Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai has recently declared the result for candidates who have appeared for CWE-VI exam for recruitment to Specialist Officers. Those aspirants who wish to know Canara Bank Result 2017, may obtain the outcome of concerned exam through online mode by following the below mentioned steps.
All contenders who have been provisionally selected for the posts of Specialist Officers can check their Canara Bank CWE-VI Cut Off and Roll. No. through online mode with the help of useful guidelines stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. All the selected candidates who had cleared the examination need to produce the originals documents to prove their eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification, experience etc. at the time of joining.
How to check Canara Bank CWE-VI Specialist Officers Result?
Keen contenders who are waiting for their outcome of the concerned vacancy exam must follow the below stated directives:
- Applicants are required to visit the official website of Canara Bank that is www.canarabank.com.
- Now, select the appropriate “Careers” link available at menu bar of home page.
- Thereafter choose “Recruitment” section from the appeared page.
- This will open the page containing the list relevant notices where you need to hit on ‘IBPS-CWE-VI-SPECIALIST OFFICERs’ link from the list.
- Select above given suitable link and desired PDF file containing roll numbers of selected applicants will get open on your digital screen.
- Candidates can check their roll number easily through the web page that arises.
- At last, retain a copy of it and keep it safe for future use.
Canara Bank Result 2017: Official Notification
Purpose of Exam:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai conducted the CWE-VI-SPECIALIST OFFICERs examination for recruitment of eligible applicants to concerned post. Large number of candidates appeared in various exams every year. Objective of Institute for organizing various recruitment exams is to engage skilled and talented contender through different selection rounds as per applied post.
Additional information regarding joining will be provided to the candidates individually to their registered email & appointment order shall be dispatched by post to the correspondence address provided by the candidates at the time of registration.
Appliers will be engaged to posts on the basis of their marks obtained in Common Written Examination-VI (CWE-SPL-VI) followed by document verification. Applicants who have participated in concerned exam can check their outcome through below given link from this page.
Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam: Check Here
Aspirants may check the Official Link to get more details related to Canara Bank Result 2017.
You can follow us on Facebook or Google Plus to retrieve recent updates regarding relevant notices covered through our portal. You may subscribe to our free mail services to get messages in your inbox. For any query, you can ask it in the comment box below. We will provide you answers as soon as possible.