Canara Bank Syllabus 2019
Candidates who wish to work in one of the leading Public sector bank like Canara Bank have to appear in recruitment exam for which the Canara Bank Syllabus 2019 and Exam pattern with Complete Details is provided in this page. Candidates must go through the Canara Bank PO Syllabus to know the topics they have to cover.
Canara Bank Exam Syllabus 2019: Important details
- Name of the Department: Canara Bank
- Vacancy Name: Probationary officer Clerk, SO
- Official Website: canarabank.com
- Category: Canara Bank Syllabus 2019
- Canara Bank Exam Syllabus Status: Available Here
Download Now: Canara Bank Syllabus
Canara Bank Exam Pattern
Canara Bank Exam Pattern 2019 for PO
- Canara Bank Written Exam comprises Objective Type Questions.
- There will be of multiple choice questions having 4 options.
- Students have to choose only one option as right answer.
- There will be total 200 questions of 200 marks.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- Total time will be allotted of 02 hours.
- The medium of exam will be both that is Hindi and English.
|Subject||No. of Qs||Marks|
Canara Bank SO Exam Pattern 2019
- In Canara Bank SO exam, objective type questions will be asking.
- There will be multiple choice questions asking in exam which will comprise 4 options.
- You have to choose only one option as right answer.
- Aspirants have to complete Canara Bank SO Exam 2018 in total 2 hours.
- There will be total 150 questions of 200 marks.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Professional Knowledge in|
the Specialization area
|Test of English||50||50|
|Latest Development in|
Canara Bank Syllabus
Canara Bank Exam Syllabus 2019
Canara Bank conducts Written Examination to hire eligible contenders on vacant positions of Probationary Officer or Specialist Officer. Candidates must collect complete Canara Bank PO Exam Syllabus 2018 and Canara Bank SO Syllabus PDF.
|Fill in the Blanks|
|Idioms & Phrases|
Canara Bank Syllabus 2018 for Quantitative Aptitude
|Problems on Ages|
|Profit and Loss|
|Time and Work|
|Decimal & Fractions|
|Ratio and Proportions|
|Time and Distance|
|HCF & LCM|
|Mixtures & Allegations|
|Simple & Compound Interest|
|Data Interpretation etc|
Canara Bank Probationary Examination 2018 – Logical Reasoning
|Clocks & Calendars|
|Cubes and Dice|
|Embedded Figures etc|
Read Also: How to Prepare for Reasoning
Canara Bank Exam 2018 – Numerical Ability
|Profit and Loss|
|Problems on Ages|
|H.C.F. and L.C.M|
|Time, Work, Distance|
|Ratio and Proportion|
|Boats and Streams|
|Fundamental Arithmetical operations etc|
Canara Bank Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
|Countries & Capitals|
|Science – Inventions & Discoveries|
|India and its neighboring countries|
|Current Affairs – National & International|
Canara Bank 2018 – Computer Knowledge
|Knowledge of operations of Computer|
|MS Word & MS Excel etc|
START NOW: Computer Knowledge Quiz
Check These Related Links:
|Canara Bank Recruitment 2019||Get Details|
|Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2019||Get Details|
|Canara Bank PO Syllabus||Get Details|
|Canara Bank PO Result 2019||Get Details|
|Canara Bank PO Salary||Get Details|
|Canara Bank SO Syllabus||Get Details|
Syllabus of Canara Bank
Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector with Head Office in Bengaluru and pan India presence with over 6100 branches conducts SO & PO Exam every year for vacant positions of Probationary Officer or Specialist Officer.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2019 Syllabus
Candidates appearing in written examination for Probationary Officer or Specialist Officer this year should check (Subject Wise) Canara Bank PO Syllabus, Canara Bank Clerk Syllabus and Canara Bank SO Syllabus and should start their preparation to score passing marks in Exam.
Candidates can download the Canara Bank Syllabus 2019 from above given links. For more information and updates regarding the Canara Bank Syllabus 2019, stay connected with us on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Exam Preparation Material||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Syllabus|
|Bank Online Test||Upcoming 50,000+ Bank Jobs|
|How to Prepare for Bank Exams||Banking Current Affairs|