Cantonment Board Lucknow Recruitment
Cantonment Board, Lucknow has strewed an employment advertisement regarding Cantonment Board Lucknow Recruitment 2016 for the engagement of eligible candidates to fill vacancies of Junior Hindi Translator and Hindi Typist post. Cantonment Board has invited the applications from the eligible candidates, to fill up these stated posts.
So, candidates who urge to apply for Cantonment Board Lucknow Recruitment 2016 may grab this opportunity by sending their completely filled in application forms on or earlier to the last date of receipt of application. Aspirants are required to check the entire page provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com before applying.
|Name of conducting body||Cantonment Board, Lucknow|
|Last Date of receipt of Application||15th July 2016|
Junior Hindi Translator: Candidates applying for this post must possess master degree in Hindi / English as a compulsory / other than Hindi / English with Hindi & English as compulsory / elective subject / as medium of examination at degree level.
Hindi Typist: Aspirants applying for this post should have passed matriculation or equivalent qualification from any recognized university / institute & speed not less than 25 words per minute in typewriting in Hindi.
10th Pass Jobs For All – Check Here
Current Jobs after Post Graduate – Check Here
- Applicants who will be selected for Junior Hindi Translator post will be getting the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800+ grade pay of Rs.4200/- per month.
- Candidates appointed for Hindi Typist post will be receiving the monthly salary of Rs.5200-20200+ Grade pay of Rs.1900/-.
Candidate age should be 18-30 years for Junior Hindi Translator post & 18-27 years for Hindi Typist post as on 15-07-2016. Upper age relaxation of 03 years for OBC & 10 years for physically handicapped & other candidates as per rules is applicable.
Applicants are required to pay an amount of Rs.50/- as application fee by demand draft only in favour of Principal Director, Defence Estates, Central Command, Lucknow Cantt” payable at State Bank Of India, Defence Banking Branch, Sadar Lucknow.
No fee for women & physically handicapped candidates.
Candidates will be selected based on written test (Objective type test & translation of passage) for Junior Hindi Translator post & on the basis of their performance in written test & skill test for Hindi Typist post.
How to Apply for Cantonment Board Lucknow Recruitment?
- Candidates aspire to apply for latest job vacancy can apply by filling the application form in proper manner by firstly visiting the official website that is www.cblucknow.org.in.
- Now, hit on “recruitment” link available in drop down menu of ‘Administration’ tab at the top menu bar of home page.
- This will take you to the page having list of various recruitment advertisements, choose the correct link of advertisement as “Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) and Hindi Typist (HT) in Defence Estates organization”.
- Candidates are required to read the opened instructions completely before filling the application form.
- Now fill the application in attached format by giving all essential details as asked and send the filled application in prescribed format along with photocopy of documents relating to date of birth, educational qualification, category certificate & disability certificate specifying the percentage of disability, demand draft, two passport size photographs duly self attested (one to be affixed on form & other affixed on admit card).
- Applying candidates need to enclose the application with other said particulars in super scribed envelope (size 10 cms x 22 cms affixed with Rs. 5/- Postal stamp) with “Application for Post of ____”
- Application need to be sent by ordinary post at below given address on or before 15-07-2016 & 31-07-2016 for remote areas.
Defence Estates, Central Command,
17 Cariappa Road, Lucknow Cantt – 226002 (UP)
More Jobs in Lucknow – Check Here
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15-07-2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application for remote areas: 31-07-2016
Note: You may obtain more information from this Official Notification concerning Cantonment Board Lucknow Recruitment 2016. Job Seekers can save this page as bookmark by pressing Ctrl+D for getting instants access.
Cantonment Board Lucknow Recruitment 2016 Advt – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|