Career in Chartered Accountancy in India
Indian economy is growing and expanding greatly and resulting in a great demand for CAs. Career in Chartered Accountancy in India is respectable and high paying posts. Career as chartered accountant in India are wonderful for the registered CAs because it’s a high paying job. If you’re thinking to become a CA then take a look at all aspects of Career Options as CA, Salary and all. Chartered Accountants are the ones, who are responsible in handling all types of money management including accounts and finance matters; therefore they need to be specialized in accounting, auditing and taxation.
Career in Chartered Accountancy in India
Chartered Accountancy is a good career opportunity and not even a single firm can successfully do business without a CA. CA in India is as a Career offers you a satisfying profession where there is no investment as in case of choosing and going for medical or engineering as a career. These people have to look for budgeting, financial planning, taxation and above all costing things in relation to all business.
Presently, accountancy has become popular as a profession, they also serves as a management and business caretaker. In addition according to the Company Act CA professionals are only allowed to be appointed as auditors of companies in India.
Read Here: How to Become a Chartered Accountant
Qualifications; Well any graduates (all disciplines) are free to enter and eventually a large number have trade and business degrees also preferable. Followed are other subjects may be included:
- Social Sciences
Some good institutes;
- Aurora’s Degree College, Hyderabad
- Aggarwal P G College, Faridabad
- B N Saha D A V Public School, Jharkhand
- Asansol Branch of Eastern India Regional Council of ICAI, Kolkata
- Agra Branch of Eastern India Regional Council of ICAI, Uttar Pradesh
- Coimbatore Branch of Eastern India Regional Council of ICAI, Tamil Nadu
- Biyani Commerce College, Jaipur
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Vivekananda College of Science, Humanities and Commerce, Secunderabad
- B H S First Grade College, Karnataka
- Badruka Institute of Professional Studies, Hyderabad
Must Read: CA IPCC Application Form
Skills you will need to show:
- General Business Interest And Awareness
- Self-Motivation And Commitment, In Order To Combine Study While Working
- Communication And Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational And Time Management Skills
- A Methodical Approach
- It Proficiency
- Strong Analytical And Problem-Solving Skills
- Leadership Qualities And Effective Team working Skills
- Motivation And Initiative
- Integrity and Trustworthiness
Get Here: Career Development Skills
Career Growth; Professional CAs has an option to be appointed as auditors of corporations and they are also capable to serve as a management caretaker of business firms in many ways.
Presently, as there a big growth in this sector it is also involving Financial Accounting, which includes operating accounts, supervising, controlling and organizing income and expenditure and coping with taxes. Future scopes in this filed as named on below;
- Stock Broking
- Loans executive
- Venture capitalist
- Company Secretary
- Agriculture Economics
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Human Resource manager
- Certified Financial Planner
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Cost & Management Accountants (CMA) [previously CWA/ Cost and works accountants]
Must Read Here: Career Option after You Turned 20
As a CA you work will involve verifying books, accounts and also making details or journal about the company’s financial state. The other areas of consultancy are expenditure bookkeeping and other terms tax Management is one more category of consultancy in use by CAs. This actually requires minimization of direct and indirect taxes but with a legal way.
Remunerations; CA professional can expect quite high pay, no matter whether it’s public, private sector or personal consultancy firm. In public or private sector companies earnings actually varies as per qualification and experience.
But, average salaries that can be easily expect between (at junior level) Rs. 10, 000 to 15, 000 on monthly basis. If we talk about CA professionals in abroad they may get salaries up to 500, 000 that’s also per month.
Get Details: Avoid These Things and make Successful Career
Chartered Accountants who are engaged in consultancy and private practice are also being paid satisfying salary package that may includes bonuses, profit-sharing schemes, medical insurance plus other incentives and also pensions, car allowances.
So, now it must be clear that choosing Career in Chartered Accountancy in India is most suited for you if you’re practical at dealing with figures in this profession. Good luck!!!
Check More Related links
|CA IPCC Date Sheet||ICAI Exam Time Table|
|CA IPCC Hall Ticket||ICAI Exam Admit Card|
|ICAI Suggested Answers||Best CA Coaching Classes|
|CA CPT Result||CPT Admit Card|
|CA CPT Application Form||CPT Syllabus|