CAT Admit Card
Get CAT Latest News!!! Indian Institutes of Management is going to conduct CAT Entrance Exam on scheduled date that is 26-11-2017, so candidates can download their CAT Admit Card Online Link mentioned on this page. Applying aspirants may attend the CAT 26th Nov Test with their CAT Admit Card 2018 which can be downloaded from the official website or by following the below mentioned steps. All the candidates who are willing to appear in Common Admission Test, they can get other important details regarding CAT Exam, CAT Merit List , Hall Ticket and others by the help of this single web page.
Overview of the page
Those aspirants who are searching for Common Admission Test Admit Card and other information may get it through this page, as we have updated this page with all the latest information regarding CAT 2018. Here on this page we update the CAT Nov Exam Schedule along with the CAT Exam Hall Ticket. Candidates are advised to comprehend the complete details for getting the CAT Admit Card 2018 that is customized on this web page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to Download CAT Admit Card?
Candidates who are ready to appear in Common Admission Test they can download their CAT Call Letter by going through below framed instructions:
- Initially you need to go on to Official Website of Indian Institutes of Management that is www.iimcat.ac.into get CAT Admit Card
- After reaching to home page you will find ‘CAT Admit Card’ link on home page.
- Then you are required to press that given link on that page.
- Now fill all the essential details in blank textboxes and hit on “Submit” button.
- In few seconds your CAT Admit Card will be displayed on your digital screen.
- In the last step you are required to download CAT Admit Card and take a print out of CAT Hall ticket to appear for exam.
Read Here: How to Download Admit Card?
CAT Admit Card
Documents required at the time of Exam:
- CAT 2018 Admit card
- Any one of the photo identity proof:
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Photo Id of college or employer (if applicable)
What are avoidable things?
- Mobile Phone
- Any electronic gadget
- Health Band
- Any printed/blank/handwriting paper
- Pencil Box
- Pouch etc.
- Candidates are also advised to avoid wearing closed shoes or any other footwear.
- It is better to wear open footwear like slippers, sandals etc
Details given in CAT 2018 Admit Card/Hall Ticket:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- CAT 2017 Registration Number and User ID
- Candidate category – Whether the candidate belongs to General category or Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe or Differently Abled
- Test Schedule – Date and slot of CAT 2017
- Test venue – Exam centre name and address
- Test system number
- Candidate signature
- Candidate photograph
- Test day instructions
Some Interesting Facts about Institutes:
- CAT is knows as Common Admission Test and it is a national-level management entrance examination conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIM).
- This entrance test is conducted for those applicants who eagerly want to take admission in MBA Programs, Post-Graduate (PG) and Fellow Programs in management courses.
- It is accepted by various management institutes in the country or all over the nation. This test is conducted once a year in the month of December.
- Admission in IIMs is totally based on one’s performance or marks obtained in the test. Common Admission Test is an online test which includes the two different Test Forms which will be administered in two Test Sessions:
- Section I: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC)
- Section II: Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR)
- Section III: Quantitative Ability (QA)
Check This Useful Section of CAT
- The selection of applying candidates is mainly based on performance in an examination or marks obtained in the test which will be held on 26-11-2017.
- Before appearing in CAT Entrance Exam you must check the requisite CAT Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Appliers need to get a qualified score to allow their selection for admission in IIM.
- Test counts the subjective knowledge of contenders for selection in various management courses of Indian Institutes of Management (IIM).
Press here to get Selection Process for: CAT 2018
CAT Exam Pattern:
- CAT 2018 Exam will consist of three sections – Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Ability.
- The total test duration for the exam will be 180 mints.
- Each section will have a time limit of 60 minutes and candidates cannot switch between sections.
- This year also there will be Non MCQ type questions.
- This year the use of basic on-screen calculator is allowed.
|Section||Time Duration||Max Ques.|
|Quantitative Aptitude (QA)||60 Min||34|
|Verbal and Reading Comprehension (VRC)||60 Min||34|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR)||60 Min||32|
Important Dates to remember:
- Starting date for CAT Online Application Form: 09-08-2017
- Last date for CAT Application Form: 20-09-2017
- CAT Admit Card Downloaded date: 18-10-2017 (from 01:00 PM)
- CAT Test Date: 26-11-2017 (Sunday)
- CAT Results: Second week of January 2018
Check: CAT 2018 Important Dates
CAT Test Centres:
- CAT will be conducted in centres spread across around 140 test cities.
- Details about the test centres in these test cities will be available on this website from 18-10-2017 onwards and the name of the test centre will be indicated in the CAT Admit Card.
- IIMs reserve the right to change or cancel any test centre / city and/or change the test time and date at their own discretion.
For other details Candidates may visit the Official Link regarding CAT Admit Card 2018.
To know recent updates related to the CAT Call Letter 2018, keep visiting this page and acquire latest updates on your instant access. You may also Subscribe To Our Free Mail Services to get messages in your inbox. You can post your query in the comment box below. We’ll try to solve it as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CAT Selection Criteria||CAT Answer Key|
|CAT Exam Pattern||CAT Vouchers|
|CAT Previous Year Question Paper||CAT Affiliated Colleges In India|