Students, who are willing to appear in CAT (Common Admission Test) for admission in MBA and fulfill the eligibility criteria, can check the full details here. Contenders who are willing to apply for CAT 2015 they must do online registration before closing date. Aspirants who are planning for CAT 2016 may get the CAT 2016 schedule or exam date through this web page.
|Name of the exam||CAT 2015|
CAT (Common Admission Test) is a national level examination which is performed by the IIMs (Indian Institute of Management). The CAT exam is a computer based test included in the quantitative ability, verbal ability, data interpretation and logical reasoning. CAT exam is conducted every year in the month of August- September or December. All the candidates should fill up the application form on or before the last date.
The CAT 2016 will be conducted throughout the month august of year 2016 and the notification of the examination and other necessary details will be declared in the June 2016. Common Admission Test is conducted by the IIM and large numbers of candidates participate in it every year. Candidates can get more details before applying, such as eligibility details, selection process and how to fill an application form, etc. from this page. All the information is given by the recruitmentresult.com
CAT Offered Courses
CAT Eligibility Criteria 2015
- Aspirants who are interested to apply for CAT exam they must have passed the graduation degree in any stream.
- Aspirants should have secured the marks at least 50% or equivalent to CGPA (45% in case of SC/ST and Differently Abled).
- Applicants appearing in graduation can also apply for the CAT 2016 but they must clear the graduation in same year with given qualifying criteria.
CAT Online Registration 2015:
- Aspirants who want to apply for CAT 2015 must go through online mode from official website www.iimcat.ac.in
- At the time of registration aspirants must have to fill complete details in the form and select three test cities after completion of form submit it with in given time period.
- The candidates will be allotted any one of their preferred centers after the last date of registration.
- Cat 2016 registration will be opened in the month of august 2016 through online process from official website that is www.iimcat.ac.in
- Aspirants need to pay registration fee of Rs.1600/- for general and NC-OBC candidates.
- For SC/ST/PWD (DA) category the applicable fee is Rs.800/.
The admission of the applicants will be made on the basis of personal score in CAT 2015 and the written ability test, group discussion and personal interview.
CAT Exam Pattern 2015:
|Section||Total Questions||Time Duration||Total Time Period|
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation||50 Questions in each section.
|85 minutes||170 Minutes|
|Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning||85 minutes|
CAT Admit Card & Result:
- The admit card for the registered candidates will be issued on the official website from the mid of October 2015 to till the date of examination.
- The result will be announced in the last week of December 2015 through the official site /of the authority
Important dates (Tentative):
- Notification Date: July, 2015
- CAT Sale of Vouchers & Registration: August to September, 2015
- Computer Based Test Dates: November, 2015
- Declaration of Results: December, 2015
Note: To get more details must check this Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CAT Syllabus||CAT Previous Year Question Papers|
|CAT Exam Preparation Books||CAT Voucher|
|CAT Coaching Institutes||CAT Colleges In India|