CAT Entrance Exam 2015
Students who are willing to appear in CAT Entrance Exam 2015 for admission in MBA and fulfill the eligibility criteria, can check the full details here. The exam is conducted in the month of November every year. All the candidates should fill up the application form on or before the last date.
Common Admission Test is conducted by the IIM and large number of candidates participate in it every year. Candidates can get more details before applying, such as eligibility details, selection process and how to fill an application form, etc. from this page. All the information is given by the recruitmentresult.com.
CAT Entrance Exam 2015 Details
- Students must have completed a bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks from the reputed and recognized University/Institute.
- 45% marks required in case of scheduled class and PWD candidates.
- Those candidates who are pursuing their final year and full fill the application form requirement can also apply.
Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the
- Written Ability Test
- Group Discussion
How to fill CAT Application Form:
- First of all you need to log on to the official website that is iimcat.ac.in.
- Select the appropriate link.
- Fill up your application form online with required details.
- Upload the essential documents if required.
- Take print out of the application form for future use.
- Application form will be available in: August to September 2015
- Admit card can be obtained in: October 2015
- Exam will be held in: November 2015
- Result: December 2015
Note: for more details you can visit the Official Site.
Read More Updates
|CAT Registration||CAT Selection Criteria|
|CAT Syllabus||CAT Exam Pattern/Eligibility|
|CAT Exam Preparation Books||CAT Voucher|
|CAT Coaching Institutes||CAT Colleges In India|