CAT Exam Pattern
Are You Ready To Crack CAT Exam? Study as Per New CAT Exam Pattern!!! Before appearing in Common Admission test, you are required to check CAT Question Paper Format. Common Admission Test is one of the competitive exams for getting admission in Business Administration Programs so you can prepare for your exam with section wise Question Paper Format. You can also bookmark our web portal for getting up to date information about CAT Exam Pattern 2017 on your instant access.
Candidates may also check complete Eligibility Criteria for Common Admission test 2017 from this page. Aspirants must check the latest Exam Pattern mentioned below so that you can prepare yourself accordingly. Here on this page of recruitmentresult.com complete information regarding Common Admission test is provided which is necessary for all those candidates who are going to appear in this exam. Please have a look below…
CAT Exam Pattern
The CAT will be conducted in two days, consisting of four sessions overall. The Exam Pattern consists of two sections. This entrance Test is a computer based objective type test. There will be a suitable negative marking for each wrong answer. For more details, see the below table:
|Sr. No.||Section||Time Duration||Max Ques.|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude (QA)||60 Min||34|
|2||Verbal and Reading Comprehension (VRC)||60 Min||34|
|3||Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR)||60 Min||32|
Check The Preparation Tips, Which Is Given Below:
Do you know latest CAT Eligibility Criteria?
- The candidate must be a graduate with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC/ ST/ DA/ PWD) or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- That means Candidate (if selected) needs to submit a certificate on correct date from the Principal/ Registrar of College/ Institute stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
Read Also: Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips
Reservation for seats:
|15.00%||Scheduled Caste (SC)|
|7.50%||Scheduled Tribe (ST)|
|27.00%||Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates belonging to the “non-creamy” layer|
|3.00%||Differently Abled (DA)|
You May Read This: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Do you this About CAT?
- Indian Institutes of Management conducts Common Admission Test two times in year. This test is organized for admission in to PGDM programmes. Selection process contains Personal Interview, Written Ability Test / Group Discussions, Common Admission Test.
- On the basis of score in Common Admission Test, admission will be provided to the skilled candidates in post graduate programme. According to your Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning etc, you can score good marks in exam.
Get Details: CAT Registration Notification
To get updated information about CAT Exam Pattern 2017, you are advised to connect with us at our web portal. You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates time to time. If you have any query, you may ask in comment box that is stated below. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CAT Sample Paper||CAT Syllabus|
|CAT Previous Year Question Paper||How To Crack CAT|
|CAT Selection Criteria||CAT Answer Key|
|CAT Admit Card||CAT Vouchers|
|CAT Entrance Exam Tips||CAT Exam Preparation Books|
|Best CAT Coaching Institutes||CAT Affiliated Colleges In India|