CAT Exam Pattern
Before appearing Common Admission test, you are required to check CAT Exam Pattern. You can prepare for your exam with the new Question Paper Format. Get latest CAT Exam Pattern 2017 by going through this page completely. You may also check complete Eligibility Criteria for Common Admission test 2017 from this page.
Aspirants must check the latest CAT Exam Pattern mentioned below so that you can prepare yourself accordingly. Here on this page of recruitmentresult.com complete information regarding CAT Exam is provided which is necessary for all those candidates who are going to appear in this exam. Please have a look below…
CAT Exam Pattern
The CAT will be conducted in two days, consisting of four sessions overall. The Exam Pattern consists of two sections. This entrance Test is a computer based objective type test. There will be a suitable negative marking for each wrong answer. For more details, see the below table:
|Section||Total Questions||Time Duration||Total Time Period|
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation||50 Questions in each section.
|85 minutes||170 Minutes|
|Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning||85 minutes|
Check The Preparation Tips, Which Is Given Below:
Do you know latest CAT Eligibility Criteria?
- The candidate must be a graduate with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC/ ST/ DA/ PWD) or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- That means Candidate (if selected) needs to submit a certificate on correct date from the Principal/ Registrar of College/ Institute stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
Read Also: Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips
Reservation for seats:
|15.00%||Scheduled Caste (SC)|
|7.50%||Scheduled Tribe (ST)|
|27.00%||Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates belonging to the “non-creamy” layer|
|3.00%||Differently Abled (DA)|
Do you this About CAT?
- Indian Institutes of Management conducts Common Admission Test two times in year. This test is organized for admission in to PGDM programmes. Selection process contains Personal Interview, Written Ability Test / Group Discussions, Common Admission Test.
- On the basis of score in Common Admission Test, admission will be provided to the skilled candidates in post graduate programme. According to your Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning etc, you can score good marks in exam.
You May Read This: How To Prepare For Online Exam
To get updated information time to time connects with us at our web portal. You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates time to time. If you have any query, you may ask in comment box that is stated below. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On