CAT Exam Pattern 2014-2015
- To know more about the CAT exam Pattern 2014-2015, Question Paper Format & Eligibility Criteria keep continue on this webpage of recruitmentresult.com.
- On this webpage we are trying to give complete details that help you to attend the CAT examination 2014. It is necessary to have full knowledge about the exam before attend.
- Common Admission test (CAT) is conducted by the Indian Institute of Management to selecting the candidates for business administration programmes every year. This is a computer based test that is held in India.
CAT Exam Pattern or Question Paper Format
The CAT 2015 will be conducted in two days, consisting of four sessions overall. The Exam Pattern consists of two sections. This entrance Test is a computer based objective type test. There will be a suitable negative marking for each wrong answer. For more details, see the below table:
|Section||Total Questions||Time Duration||Total Time Period|
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation||50 Questions in each section.
|85 minutes||170 Minutes|
|Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning||85 minutes|
CAT eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a graduate with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC/ST/DA/PWD) or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- That means Candidate (if selected) needs to submit a certificate latest by 30th June 2015 from the Principal/Registrar of College/Institute stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
|15.00%||Scheduled Caste (SC)|
|7.50%||Scheduled Tribe (ST)|
|27.00%||Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates belonging to the “non-creamy” layer|
|3.00%||Differently Abled (DA)|
To get update information time to time connect with us at our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com. We will provide you the latest information about CAT examination 2014-2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CAT Registration||CAT Application Form|
|CAT Previous Year Question Paper||CAT Selection Criteria|
|CAT Syllabus||CAT Exam Preparation Books|
|CAT Coaching Institutes||CAT Colleges In India|