Aspirants may check here the profiles of CAT Topper 2019!! Those, who are willing to know, Who Will Score 100 Percentile This Year must go through this page. Well, this year Common Admission Test (CAT) 2019 is going to be held on 24-11-2019. CAT 2019 Result will announce on 07-01-2020. For more details, stay connected with this page.
CAT Topper 2019
CAT 2019 Important Dates (Tentative):
|CAT Exam Notification Date||27-07-2019|
|CAT 2019 Registration Start Date||05-08-2019|
|Last Date to Apply for CAT 2019||20-09-2019|
|CAT Exam Admit card Download Start date||24-10-2019|
|Last Date for CAT 2019 Admit Card Download||24-11-2019|
|CAT 2019 Result date||07-01-2020|
CAT Toppers List 2018:
|CAT 2018 Topper List||Overall Percentile|
Check List Of: Top MBA Colleges in India
CAT 2018 Topper – Amit Bikram:
Scaled score in CAT 2018: 235.18
- Overall 100 Percentile
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension – 79.59 (99.6%)
- Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation – 60.51 (99.93%)
- Quantitative Ability – 95.07 (100%)
- Amit Bikram belongs to Mumbai and he plans to join one of the top three IIMs-IIM Ahmedabad, Bangalore or Calcutta.
Amit Started Self Preparation in May 2018. He spent first two months in concept revision and strengthening the fundamentals and did not take coaching for theory part. He started Taking Mock from August 2018 with one Mock per week and analyzed it for mistakes and improved.
Later he took one mock per day during the month before CAT 2018 exam day. In all attempted 30+ Mocks he was weak in VARC and DILR and consistently worked upon to improve on them and scored well.
Important Links Related To CAT:
Success Mantra Tips:
Here are some tips of success which will definitely help you to achieve your target:
- It is important to know the syllabus, the exam date and paper pattern.
- Use the study material and the Test Series offered by T.I.M.E or any other institute.
- Give you first choice to mock test to get at clarity on your strong and weak areas. Work hard on your week areas and must focus on the areas of strength.
- Read good books from different areas related to exam.
- Time Management is also very important to prepare in a planned way while achieving daily targets.
- The right order of the chapter depends on the time remaining for your exam. If you have more than 6 months, you can revise the chapter in the order they are taught in school. If you have less time remaining, and you need to revise the whole course then study the most important chapters first.
- Self-study is sufficient, however joining a coaching institute is recommended.
Key advice for CAT 2019 Aspirants:
CAT Topper’s advice to CAT 2019 aspirants that they need to learn from mistakes and do not miss All-India mock CAT examination or AIMCAT. Candidates can improve VARC in the best way, by reading novels and articles and to more strengthen the Quant. CAT 2019 aspirant should have the clarity on basics as well as strong fundaments.
Check Here: List of MBA Entrance Exam
What is CAT?
CAT is known as Common Admission Test which is a computer-based test held in India. Common Admission Test includes 3 sections which are as follows: Quantitative Ability (QA), Verbal Ability (VA) and Reading Comprehension (RC), Data Interpretation (DI) and Logical Reasoning (LR). Earlier, Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) started this exam for selecting most deserving students for their business administration programs. Every year, one of the IIMs conducts the test based on a policy of rotation.
I Hope that above given information will help you to become the next CAT Topper 2019. If you have any query related to the above provided details then you may leave a comment in comment box which is provided below. Our expert will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|