ICAR – Central Arid Zone Research Institute has dispersed a new vacancy advertisement entitled as CAZRI Recruitment 2016. Central Arid Zone Research Institute is going to conduct walk-in-interview for filling the vacant positions of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) . Keen contenders who fulfill all the eligibility and wish to apply for the CAZRI Vacancy must appear in walk-in-interview on the schedule date that is 15th November 2016 at the venue which is stated underneath. Candidates who are keenly waiting for CAZRI Recruitment 2017 are requested to check the website frequently as we are about to update it very soon.
|Organization Name||ICAR- Central Arid Zone Research Institute|
|Date of Interview||15th November 2016|
Keen Aspirants who fulfill all the criteria and going to appear in walk-in-interview must bring and submit all the required documents at the time of interview for verification. So, candidates are requested to go through the whole notification before applying and read the entire details regarding Central Arid Zone Research Institute that is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com for your easiness.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
“Managing Ganoderma lncidum induced root rot in Indian Mesquite (Khejri) by bio control agents, residues and residue based compost in Indian arid region”.
CAZRI Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
Candidates who want to apply for the said posts should have Ph.D degree/ Post Graduate Degree in Basic science with specialization in plant pathology with NET Qualification or Post Graduate degree in plant pathology / Agricultural Science with NET Qualification from recognized university or institutions.
Must Check Below Provided Job Links:
- Age of the contenders must be 35 years for men and 40 years for women on the date of walk-in-interview.
- Relaxation in age will be providing to the reserved category (SC/ST/ OBC) candidates as per the rules of Central Arid Zone Research Institute.
- Contenders who will be finalize for the SRF post will get the consolidated salary as Rs. 28,000/- per month including HRA as per the condition of project.
- Rs. 25,000/- per month plus HRA will be given to the candidates who are going to be select for JRF positions.
Selection of Aspirants will totally based on their performance in Interview. Interview Round will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
|Read Here||Interview Tips For Freshers|
|Get Tips On||Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job|
How to apply for CAZRI Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the Central Arid Zone Research Institute that is “www.cazri.res.in”.
- Now go to the right side moving links of “News/Announcements” section and choose the appropriate link of advertisement.
- After that read the whole instructions carefully.
- Then the candidates who are going to attend walk-in-interview must bring all the relevant documents and certificates along with them at the time of interview.
- Candidates should also carry bio-data on plain paper duly signed and pasted with a recent colour passport size photograph on it.
- Applicants should reach at below give venue on time because late applicants will not be allowed.
Office of Dr. Ritu Mawar,
ICAR- Central Arid Zone Research Institute,
Light Industrial Area,
Jodhpur – 342 003 (Raj.) (Contact No. 0291-2786483).
Date of Walk-in-interview: 15th November 2016
For obtaining additional facts related to CAZRI Recruitment you may go through this Official Notification mentioned below. You may also sub- scribe our web- portal to get direct mail in your mail box from our free mail services.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|