Applications are invited by Central Board of Excise and Customs for CBEC Recruitment. The organization is going to hire eligible and capable candidates for filling up 11 vacant posts of Seaman/Greaser (Group-C).
Candidates, ensuring the eligibility requirements as per the notification of CBEC Jobs, can apply for the same by sending their application forms in prescribed format. The last date for submission of applications for CBEC Recruitment 2018 is 09-07-2018.
|This Page Includes:|
Candidates can download the CBEC Application form from official portal. Along with the form you have to also send further required documents otherwise your application shall be rejected.
Applicants are required to apply for CBEC Recruitment 2018-19 by following the instructions provided on the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
CBEC Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Job Profile||Number of Vacancies|
Qualification Conditions for CBEC Vacancies:
Candidates, who are going to apply for CBEC Group-C Recruitment, they should have should have completed 8th Standard, 10th Class from Recognized Board/University with good academic records. Candidates with higher qualification may also apply.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Age Limitations and Pay Scale:
Those, who are applying for CBEC Group-C Jobs, they can check the age limits and salary details from the below stated table:
|Job Profile||Age Limits||Salary Details|
|Launch Mechanic||18-30 Years||Rs. 25500 – 81100/-|
|Seaman||18-25 Years||Rs. 18000-56900/-|
|Greaser||18-25 Years||Rs. 18000-56900/-|
Get Here >> CBEC Recruitment Notification
Selection Procedure for CBEC 2018 Recruitment:
For the selection of candidates on Central Board of Excise and Customs Vacancies, the organization will conduct written examination and Proficiency test. No T.A. will be paid for the written examination/Proficiency test.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for CBEC Recruitment 2018?
Applicants must apply for Central Board of Excise and Customs Recruitment by following these below mentioned steps:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of organization that is www.cbic.gov.in
- Now you need to follow “Latest Notifications & Circulars” section, available at the mid of home page.
- From that section you are required to select an appropriate link related to CBEC Group-C Vacancies.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file of CBEC Notification, having all the details of job.
- You must read all the details mentioned in it.
- After wards you have to download the application form prescribed in PDF file.
- Fill the form in correct manner and attach all the needed documents with it.
- Kindly enclose it in an envelope, which should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
The Commissioner Customs (Preventive) Commissionerate Autonagar,
Vijayawada 55-17-3, C-14,
2nd Floor, Industrial Estate Autonagar,
Get More- Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
Last date for submission of application form: 09-07-2018
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get remaining details of CBEC Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|