CBI Officer Salary
Get CBI Officer Salary Details from here!!! Being a CBI Officer in Investigative Government Agency of India that serves as a Criminal Investigation, Economic Crimes, and Prosecution Body, is not an easy job.
That’s why; the government provides a high salary with extra benefits to CBI Officers. In this article of recruitmentresult.com, we have discussed CBI Job Profile, Salary per Month Pay Scale after 7th Pay Commission, CBI Officer Salary Per Month.
The Staff Selection Commission recruits eligible candidates for Central Bureau of Investigation which is the most important post among all Sub Inspector. Let’s know about some important details of Sub Inspector Central Bureau of Investigation Salary, CBI Officer Salary Quora, Salary Slip Of CBI Officer, CBI Officer Salary and Facilities, CBI Officer Salary 2020.
CBI Officer Salary
About Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Department:
Central Bureau of Investigation is the Investigative Government Agency of India that serves as a Criminal Investigation, Economic Crimes, and Prosecution Body. It was set up in 1941 by the Government as a Special Police Establishment (SPE) that later changed as CBI in 1963.
CBI Officer Salary after, 7th Pay Commission Pay Scale and Allowances:
The salary breakdown of a Sub-Inspector in CBI is as follows:
|Post||Grade Pay||Pay Scale||Total Salary in Hand (Salary for CBI Officer)|
|CBI||4200||9300 – 34800||44000|
Apart from the regular fixed pay, a Sub-Inspector also enjoys a bunch of perks, benefits, and allowances.
- DA on Total Pay above (around 107 %)
- Transport Allowance
- House Rent Allowance(if not provided with quarters)
- Petrol allowance
- Limited bill for mobile
- 25 % extra on normal DA and Basic Pay
- one month salary extra/year
According to current pay scales, you would get a salary of a CBI Officer is around 45,000/- per month initially.
Check Related Links
|CBI Recruitment Advertisement||Read Here|
Sub Inspector CBI Job Profile:
The CBI Officer Job is hard to handle due to no schedule of timing. That is why the Pay Scale of CBI Inspector is Too High and it becomes a desired job for the New Candidates in SSC Department.
CBI Officer Job has an upper rank comparison to other posts in SSC Department. Here, we have mentioned career path of CBI Officer Post.
- Institutional Training with CBI Academy (phase 1) – 7 Months
- Attachment with Local Police – 9 Weeks
- Attachment with CBI Branch – 9 Weeks
- Institutional Training with CBI Academy (phase 2) – 10 Weeks
- The total training period of Sub Inspector in CBI is of around 1 year and 7 weeks.
Read Here: Top Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
Sub Inspector in CBI Career path:
A career with the Central Bureau of Investigation is both exciting and challenging. The following career trend can be your career graph in CBI. You can also check CBI Officer Ranks:-
- Deputy Superintendent
- Additional Superintendent
- Senior Superintendent
Advantages as a CBI Officer:
- It offers a great respectful career for young and enthusiastic candidates.
- It doesn’t include boring office work. You will get to learn many new things.
- Sub Inspector in CBI has the highest salary among all SSC CGL Posts. (Surpasses even AAO).
- It is the most powerful and reputed Job in society specifically among the Businessmen, Government Officials, Bankers etc.
Also Check – Sub Inspector Salaries
Disadvantages as CBI Officer:
- It doesn’t offer you a regular 9 to 5 job in the field work.
- The work can turn out to be very stressful, so there may be lack of peace of mind.
- There could be a lot of travel for investigation purpose.
- The Sub Inspector works at quite a few dangerous places.
- There is no stability. You will get transfers every few years.
Find Out: More Police Jobs
Dear aspirants, we hope you are satisfied with the info provided by us related to Salary Of CBI Officer in India / सीबीआई अफसर सैलरी. If, you have any doubt related to Salary Of CBI Officer / CBI Officer Salary in Hand / cbi officer salary List then you may ask it in comment box below given our expert team will definitely solve your query ASAP!!
Something That You Should Put An Eye On