CSIR- Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee has released a job advertisement for CBRI Recruitment. Institute intends to recruit eligible candidates for filling up 07 Project Assistant (Level-III) Job Vacancies.
Contenders, who are willing to apply for CBRI Roorkee Recruitment, may submit their prescribed application form along with updated Bio- data and other documents at the time of Walk-in-Interview which is going to be held on 18-07-2018 and 19-07-2018.
Key Contents Of This Page
CBRI Roorkee Project Assistant Recruitment:
Contenders who are going to apply for Central Building Research Institute Recruitment needto appear in Interview on scheduled date sharp at 8:00 am.
Willing aspirants can obtain complete information related to CBRI Recruitment 2018from this page, which is well structured by the dedicated and talented team members of recruitmentresult.com. Must have a glance!!!
|Institute Name||Central Building Research Institute|
|CBRI Job Vacancy Name||Project Assistant (Level-III)|
|Total No. of CBRI Vacancy||07|
|Date of Interview for CBRI Roorkee Recruitment||18-07-2018 and 19-07-2018|
- Post Name: Project Assistant (Level – III)
- No of CBRI Vacancy: 07
CBRI Eligibility Criteria:
Those candidates who possess M.E./M. Tech. (Civil Engg.) with minimum 55% marks OR BE/B. Tech. (Civil Engg.) with minimum 55% marks + 02 yrs. experience in quality control of RC Buildings from recognized University/ Institutions are eligible to apply for CBRI Project Assistant Recruitment.
You Can Also Check: Latest Engineering Jobs
CBRI Age Limit:
Candidates who are going to apply for CBRI Recruitment 2018 must not be more than 35 years in age as per norms. Upper age can be relaxed by 5 years of those candidates who belong to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PH and Female Community) as per institute norms.
CBRI Salary Details:
Selected candidates for CBRI Project Assistant (Level-III) Recruitment will get an impressive salary of Rs. 28000/- per month from the concerned department of reputed Central Building Research Institute.
CBRI Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected for CBRI Jobs through direct interview process conducted by the selection panel of the Central Building Research Institute. Final selection of the candidate is based on his/her interview performance.
Check Here The Tips, Which Help You In Crack Interview Easily:
Process To Attend CBRI Walk-In Interview:
- For CBRI Recruitment 2018, candidates need to login to official website of organization that is cbri.res.in
- After that you will be redirect to home page of official website then press on “Notifications” tab visible in menu bar.
- Thirdly a drop down list will be appeared in front of your computer screen you need to press on “Recruitments” tab.
- Hit on select “Advt No. CSIR-CBRI–3/2018” link.
- Now you will redirect to new page where you have choose “Download Advt. and Application Form” link
- By pressing appropriate link,CBRI Notification will be opened.
- Read CBRI Advertisement carefully with entire details and ensure your eligibility.
- Afterwards you are required to prepare your bio-data with all necessary details.
- Finally appearin interview on scheduled date with bio-data and all other required documents and certificates.
Download Official PDF of: CBRI Project Assistant Recruitment Notice
Walk-In Interview Venue:
CSIR – Human Resource
Development Centre (CSIR – HRDC),
Sector – 19, Central Govt. Enclave,
Kamla Nehru Nagar,
Ghaziabad – 201 002 (UP)
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Walk-In Interview Date & Time:
- Walk-in Date: 18-07-2018 and 19-07-2018
- Reporting Time: 08.00 AM to 09.30 AM
To get more information about CBRI Recruitment 2018-19, you may visit to the Official Link. You can also subscribe this web page. Candidates are requested to stay connected with this web portal. If you have any query regarding CBRI Recruitment Advertisement details given here then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Walkin||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|