CBSE Grading System
CBSE Grading System has adopted a five-point scale for CCE Grading & Evaluation.Through CBSE Grading System For Class 10th / 12th, the grades from A to E will be allotted and it will also eliminate the schools from showing raw scores on the evaluation report of each student.
In new CBSE Grading System, the two parameters such as absolute and percentile marks are introduced. However, the parameters are dissimilar for different subjects depending upon the difficulty level. To know more about Central Board Of Secondary Education Grading System, you need to go through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
CBSE Grading System
CBSE Grade Scale
|Marks Range||Grade||Grade Point|
Check Details of: CBSE Online Registration
Central Board Of Secondary Education follows the Cumulative Grade Point Average system for grading its students.It is the average of Grade Points scored in all the subjects eliminating additional 6th subject as per Scheme of Studies.
The board adopted grading systems over marking to decrease inter and intra examiner inconsistency in marking and it also takes care of deficiency of tools used for assessment.The grade is to be calculated on the basis of overall performance in all the assessments that isFA&SAas per the following weightage:
- Term I: FA1 (10 per cent) + FA2 (10 per cent) + SA1(20 per cent) = 40 per cent
- Term II: FA3 (10 per cent) + FA4 (10 per cent) + SA2(40 per cent) = 60 per cent
- Formative Assessments: FA
- Summative Assessments: SA
Check Also: CBSE Syllabus
Check Here, How Would the CCE Scheme Help?
- This scheme decrease the failure rate as there will be less fear and anxiety related to performance.
- In the earlier days, there was preparation to often finish the complete syllabus much before time and follow it up with Pre-Board(s) and study leave.
- The importance on conceptual clarification through experimentallearning in the classroom will improve since there will be more time available for transaction of curriculum.
- It is predictable to make the students for life by making students physically fit, mentally alert and emotionally balanced.
- The candidates will have more time on their hands to improve their interests, hobbies and personalities.
- It will allow the students, parents and teachers to make an informed choice about subjects in Class XI.
- It will inspire learning in anapproachable environment rather than in a fearful situation.
You Can Also Check: CBSE Sample Papers
It will also help the learners to improve holistically in terms of personality by also focusing on the co-scholastic features which will be evaluated as part of the Constant and Comprehensive Evaluation scheme.This scheme will provide students with Life Skills particularly Creative and Critical thinking skills, social skills and coping skills which will keep them in a good stead when they enter into a highly competitive environment later on.
In order to get more information about CBSE Grading System for Class 10th, 12th, you need to visit this Official Link. You can also share this article with your friends to provide knowledge regarding it. And, bookmark our web portal for receiving updated information on your instant access. Thank You For Visiting Us…
Something That You Should Put An Eye On