CBSE Improvement Forms 2019
Central Board of Secondary Education provides facility of improving class 10th or 12th board marks by organizing Improvement Exam. Thus, board will invite CBSE Improvement Forms 2019 through online mode.
CBSE Improvement Important Dates
Those students who want to raise their marks can apply by filling up CBSE class 10th /12th Improvement Forms. Students, who are unsatisfied with class 10th or 12th marks, can reappear for improvement exams next year.
CBSE Improvement Forms 2019
Interested students can apply online by visiting to the official site. One can submit their CBSE Improvement 2019 Forms by following the below given instructions.
Candidates are advice to scroll down this page to get all details of CBSE Improvement Forms 2019 which is well presented by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
CBSE Improvement Forms
Who Are Eligible To Fill CBSE Improvement Form 2019?
- Candidates must have passed Previous Board Exam and want to improve their previously scored marks in Board Exam can apply
- Candidate must have studied from CBSE Board.
- One will not be eligible to appear in Improvement Exam if he/she has compartment in any subject.
- No additional subject can be chosen for Improvement Exam, only subjects in which candidate had previously appeared can be chosen.
- Improvement exam can be given only for 5main subjects.
- Improvement can be applied to all five subjects or for selected subjects
Get Here Details Of: CBSE Syllabus
Important instructions of CBSE Improvement Exam 2019
- Only those candidates can apply for the Improvement Examination who have passed the Board Exam in 2019 and 2017.
- More than 1 subject chosen by candidate for improvement Exam
- Application fee may vary according to number of subjects chosen for improvement by the candidate
- After the improvement result of CBSE 2019 is out, candidate can prefer latest or improvement result.
CBSE Improvement Application Form Fees
Willing candidates can apply for CBSE Improvement Exam by paying Rs. 200 as Application Fee through online mode or through Bank Challan.
|Assets||All India Scheme||Delhi Scheme|
|Without late fee||200||1000||200|
|Late fee slab I||Rs. 500|
|Late fee slab II||Rs. 1000|
|Late fee slab III||Rs. 2000|
|Late fee slab IV||Rs. 5000|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
CBSE Improvement Exam 2019 Subject Wise Fees
|The Number of Subjects||Fee (In Rupees.)|
|Exam Fee for five Subjects under All India Scheme.|
Exam Fee for Five Subjects under Delhi Scheme.
|Fee for additional six Subjects under All India Scheme.|
Fee for additional six Subjects under Delhi Scheme.
|Fee for the practical exam under All India Scheme.|
Fee for the practical exam under Delhi Scheme.
|Fee for two subjects for improvement under All India Scheme.Fee for two subjects for improvement under Delhi Scheme.||550320|
|Fee for three or more subjects for improvement under All India Scheme.|
Fee for three or more subjects for improvement under Delhi Scheme.
|Exam Fee for overseas Candidate for five subject||3000|
|Fee for additional sixth Subject for foreign candidates||1000|
|Fee for Fee for the practical exam for a foreign candidate||125|
|Fee for two subjects for improvement for foreign candidates|
Fee for three or more subjects for improvement for foreign candidates
CBSE Improvement Exam 2019 Admit Card
Central Board of Secondary Education will issue the admit card at official site. Candidates can download hall ticket by entering their Application Form Number. It is mandatory to carry call letter at the time of exam, failing which candidates will not be allowed in exam.
Check Now: Big Changes in CBSE Exam Pattern
CBSE Improvement Exam Result 2019
Result of CBSE improvement Exam 2019 will be released CBSE Board at official site. Students can download the Result through online mode by entering roll number or application number.
How To Submit CBSE Improvement Exam Form 2019?
Follow below stated steps to submit CBSE Board Improvement Exam Application Form.
- Visit to official site which is cbse.nic.in.
- From home page, find the link of “Online Application For Class XII Compartment / Class X Improvement of Performance Examination”.
- Now, hit on relevant link and enter user ID, Password and security pin.
- After that, hit on “log in” button and read CBSE Improvement Form Rules.
- Subsequently, application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill all asked details in blank textboxes in correct manner and hit on submit button.
- Thereafter, your application will be submitted and a unique application no will also get generated.
- At last, you must take a hard copy of CBSE 2019 Improvement Exam Form for future reference and keep it safe.
Read Now: Board Exam Preparation Tips
CBSE Improvement 10th & 12th Exam 2019 Imp Dates
|CBSE Improvement Exam online Form Release Date||First Week Of June 2019|
|CBSE Improvement Exam Application form Last Date||Third Week Of June 2019|
|End Date To Submit Improvement Form With Late Fee||First Week Of July 2019|
|CBSE Class 10th /12th Improvement Exam date||Update soon|
Region Wise Helpline Number:
|Region Board||Contact Person||Contact No.|
|Regional Office Ajmer||Sh Prasad Ranjit Lakhraj||0145-2634114|
|Regional Office Patna||Sh Ajay Mishra||08544069673|
|Regional Office Delhi||Smt. Meenu Joshi||011-22236197|
|Regional Office Allahabad||Mrs. Harshika Gupta Asst. Programmer||0532-2400434 (Direct landline)|
0532-2407970-72 (EPABX) MOBILE:- 09454081800
|Regional Office Bhubaneswar||Mr. Faraz Khalid||9853246315|
|Regional Office Chennai||Smt. G Chandira, Deputy Secretary||09498043510|
|Regional Office Thriuvananthapuram||Mr. Chandan Kumar||07736299542|
|Regional Office Guwahati||Sh. Gagan Ch. Das||09706913161|
|Regional Office Panchkula||Mr. J.K. Jain Asstt. Secy. (IT)||0172-2585577|
|Regional Office Dehradun||Mr. Krishaan Murari||0135-2757766|
Get Here: CBSE Sample Papers
For further information regarding CBSE Improvement Forms 2019 go through the Official Link. You can follow us on Facebook or Google plus to get latest updates related to CBSE Improvement Online Application Form Status, recruitment, results or entrance exams etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CBSE Compartment Form||CBSE Online Registration|
|CBSE Admit Card||CBSE 10th Time Table|
|CBSE Merit Scholarship||CBSE Supplementary Material|
|CBSE 12th Time Table||CBSE Sample Papers for Class 9|
|Convert CGPA Into Percentage In CBSE||CBSE Books|