CBSE Merit Scholarship 2019
Central Board of Secondary Education facilitates CBSE Merit Scholarship 2019 for all single girl children, who have passed X class with 60% or more marks. Single Girl Child who is interested to get CBSE Merit Scholarship can apply online before last date
CBSE Merit Scholarship Description
- Form Type: Online
- Selection Process: Academics marks/ family income
- Scholarship Type: CBSE Merit Scholarship
CBSE Merit Scholarship
What is Objective behind CBSE Scholarship?
- To grant financial assistant to meritorious Single Girl child of their parents
- To know the efforts of the parents in promoting education among girls
- To provide encouragement to meritorious students
Are You Eligible For CBSE Merit Scholarship?
- Indian Nationals can only apply
- Single Girl students who have secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in Class X exam and want to pursue Class XI & XII in CBSE School.
- Students must keep on her educational studies in Class XI and XII from CBSE.
- Candidates who have passed CBSE Class X Exam in the academic year 2018 are eligible for this scholarship.
What is CBSE Merit Scholarship Amount?
- Scholarship will be provided to selected candidates up to Rs. 500/- per month.
- Tuition fee of student should not more than Rs. 1500/- per month.
- For next 02 total enhancement of tuition fee shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee.
Check Out List Of: Scholarships in India for Students
CBSE Scholarship Selection Process
Applicants will be selected on basis of Class X Examination and secured 60% or more marks for CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child. Those who are pursuing Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools will only be selected for CBSE Merit fellowship scheme.
Steps to apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship 2019
To avail CBSE Single Girl Child scholarship follow below stated steps-
- Visit to the official site of the organization that is cbse.nic.in
- Go to “Recent Announcements” section from home page
- Hit “Press Note: Single Girl child Scholarship”.
- Now read “Guidelines and Application Forms/Apply Online” link
- Fill the required details by tapping to SGC-X – Fresh Application” link
- Now Upload Documents” link and upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- After that hit print “Confirmation Page” option and generate the confirmation page
- The duly filled in proforma be sent in an envelope super scribing “APPLICATION FOR MERIT SCHOLARSHIP FOR SGC X F – 2 (RENEWAL)” should be sent to the below provided address
Read More: How to Apply Scholarship
Generated Queries Related To CBSE Merit Scholarship
How do I get CBSE Merit 2019 Scholarship Amount?
A Scholarship will be paid for a maximum phase of two years. Payment will be made through ECS/NEFT against Central Board of Secondary Education Merit Scholarship.
Is there facility of CBSE Merit Scholarship Renewal?
Yes, interested students can Re-new their CBSE Merit Scholarship by submitting the Scholarship Renewal Application Form after one year.
Which Documents are Required to be Submitted?
- Attested copy of Mark sheet of Class X 2018 issued by CBSE.
- An affidavit (in Hindi or English Language only) from the parent that the candidate is the only child of her parents as per prescribed language (see format) on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- duly sworn in before First class Judicial.
- Magistrate/SDM/Executive Magistrate/Notary should be submitted along with the application.
- Photocopy of affidavit will not be accepted.
- Aadhaar number must be linked with your Bank Account. (copy enclosed)
- A Photostat copy of bank pass book duly attested.
Also Read Here: Benefits of Scholarship
CBSE Merit Scholarship 2019
Central Board of Secondary Education has taken step to provide CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme to All single girl children who are only child of their parents. CBSE Merit Scholarship will be granted to girl child who have passed Class X Exam from CBSE affiliated Schools60% or more marks
Applications are invited from eligible students; those who wish to apply can submit the CBSE Merit Scholarship Online Form at official site via online mode. Objective of CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme is to provide financial help to the meritorious single girl students to pursue their further studies.
To apply, students are required to submit CBSE Merit Scholarship Application Form on or before the last date. Hard copies received after the last date shall not be entertained.
Must Know: How To Prepare For Scholarship
- Last Date for CBSE Merit Scholarship Apply Online: In the month of October 2019
- Last Date to Submit Hard Copy of CBSE Merit Scholarship Application Form: In the month of October 2019
For More Updates And Recent Facts Keep Visiting To Our Web Portal
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Best Career Opportunities|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|