CBSE Merit Scholarship
Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi release CBSE Merit Scholarship scheme for Single Girl Child. The board provides merit scholarship to the meritorious Single Girl Students, who are the only child of their parents. Students who have passed Class 10 examination from Central Board of Secondary Education-affiliated schools can apply for Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child by CBSE through online mode. Grab more details of CBSE Merit Scholarship 2018 by going through this page.
Highlights of this page:
The Central Board of Secondary Education scholarship scheme, main objective is to recognize the efforts of the parents in promoting education among girls and to provide encouragement to meritorious students. Candidates who are interested can visit the official website of the organization to apply through online mode before the last date that is well mentioned below. Candidates can check out the below section of this page to get complete details regarding CBSE Merit Scholarship 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
CBSE Merit Scholarship
|Announcement type||CBSE Merit Scholarship|
|Last Date to apply||Check Below|
What is the main Objective?
- Main aim of CBSE merit scholarship scheme is to grant scholarships to the meritorious Single Girl Students, who are the only child of their parents;
- The scholarship will be provided to those girls who have passed the CBSE Class X Examination with 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks/ grades and are continuing their further school education of Class XI and XII.
- The objective of this scheme is to know the efforts of the parents in promoting education among girls and to provide encouragement to meritorious students.
Get Details: Scholarships in India for Students
Match your eligibility criteria:
- Single Girl students who have secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in Class X exam and want to pursue their studying of Class XI & XII in CBSE School.
- The tuition fee of student should not more than Rs. 1500/- per month.
- The scholarship will be provided to Indian Nationals only.
- Students must keep on her educational studies in Class XI and XII from CBSE.
- Candidates passed CBSE Class X Examination in the academic year 2016 are eligible for this scholarship.
- In the next 02 years the total enhancement of tuition fee shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee.
Rate of Scholarships and mode of payment:
- Scholarship will be provided to selected candidates up to Rs. 500/- per month.
- A Scholarship will be paid for a maximum phase of two years.
- Payment of amount will be made by Demand Draft/ECS.
You Can Also Check: Benefits of Scholarship
Mode of Hiring:
- Applying candidates must have qualified in Class X Examination from the CBSE and secured 6.2 CGPA or more.
- Candidates who are pursuing their further studies that are Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools will be selected.
- Student should be ONLY SINGLE GIRL CHILD of their parents.
Read Here: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Steps to apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship 2017:
Students who want to avail Central Board of Secondary Education Single Girl Child scholarship can follow the below stated steps:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of the organization that is cbse.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to छात्रवृत्ति” tab available at the below of the home page
- Now on reaching new page hit on Guidelines and Application Forms/Apply Online” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, you just have to fill the required details by tapping to SGC-X – Fresh Application” link
- Now hit Upload Documents” link and upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- After that hit print “Confirmation Page” option and generate the confirmation page
- Enclose it an envelope and super scribe with “Application for…”
- At last send it at below stated postal address.
Apply Here >> CBSE Merit Scholarship
Get Here >> CBSE Merit Scholarship Notification
Documents to be sent with the Application:
- Attested copy of Mark sheet of Class X 2016 issued by CBSE.
- An affidavit (in Hindi or English Language only) from the parent that the candidate is the only child of her parents as per prescribed language (see format) on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- duly sworn in before First class Judicial.
- Magistrate/SDM/Executive Magistrate/Notary should be submitted along with the application.
- Photocopy of affidavit will not be accepted.
- Aadhaar number must be linked with your Bank Account. (copy enclosed)
- A Photostat copy of bank pass book duly attested.
Want to Know? How to Apply Scholarship
“ASSISTANT SECRETARY (SCHOLARSHIP) CBSE,
SHIKSHA KENDRA, 2, COMMUNITY CENTRE,
PREET VIHAR, DELHI–110 092
Candidates can check this Official Link to get more details. Contenders need to visit this page of recruitmentresult.com regularly to get recent information about CBSE Merit Scholarship 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Get a Free College Education||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|Education Loans for Students||Best Career Opportunities|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|