CBSE Merit Scholarship
Central Board of Secondary Education is inviting meticulous and dedicated personnel for providing CBSE Merit Scholarship. Eligible contenders who wish to be awarded with CBSE Merit Scholarship 2016 they must apply online prior to last date stated below. Students, who have qualified High School examinations for the year 2016, are eligible to apply. Aspirants who wish to obtain updated information about CBSE Merit Scholarship 2016 they need to stay tune with this page.
|Announcement type||CBSE Merit Scholarship|
|Last Date to apply||In the month of September (Tentative)|
The Board has revealed assorted scholarship schemes for higher education, for Professional Studies as well as for a single girl child with the aim of empowering the students financially and to persuade them to attain good scores in upcoming exams. CBSE Merit Scholarship 2016 details like important dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply and other relevant information you can get here on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
CBSE Merit Scholarship
- Passed Class X Examinations with minimum 6.2 CGPA.
- Presently Pursuing Class XI & XII from a recognized Institution.
- Aspirant must be ONLY SINGLE GIRL CHILD of her parents (For Girls).
- Tuition fee should not exceed Rs. 1,500/- per month in standard X and 10% augmentation for standard XI & XII.
Latest Scholarship Details- Scholarships in India
CBSE Merit Scholarship scheme for higher studies:
Students should be successfully passed in Matriculation exams for the current year. They must have attained minimum 6.2 CGPA in an examination. Students will receive Scholarship amount into their bank account.
CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child:
To get rewarded with these scholarships, candidate should be an only girl Child of her family. The awarded amount shall be transformed on yearly basis till the accomplishment of the particular programme of study in the school. Renewal shall depend on endorsement to the subsequent Standard with attainment of at least 50% marks in total in exam by a candidate.
CBSE Merit Scholarship scheme for Professional Studies:
The Education Board will offer financial assistance to students who desire to accomplish their further Professional studies (AIEEE and AIPMT). To avail this benefit, there are definite norms and conditions that should be pertinent to applying contenders.
To Know about Scholarship Benefits, click here.
How to Apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship?
- Firstly, visit to the CBSE Official Website which is cbse.gov.in
- Follow the guidelines as per mentioned in the Application window.
- You must have register through online mode for which chose scholarship type and go under registration link.
- Fill the all mandatory details in the field of registration link.
- After duly fully filling up of the scholarship form, click on the submit button.
- Take the print out of filled registration form for the further use.
Last Date to apply: In the month of September (Tentative)
Note: You can check this Official Link to get more details. Contenders need to visit this page regularly to get recent information about CBSE Merit Scholarship 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Schemes For Minority Students||Scholarship For Higher Education|
|Scholarship Exams For Studies Abroad||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Education Loans for Students|