CBSE Merit Scholarship
Avail Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child!!! The Central Board of Secondary Education is inviting online applications for CBSE Merit Scholarship from students who have passed Class 10 examination 2016 from Central Board of Secondary Education-affiliated schools. Candidates who hold required eligibility criteria can apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship 2017 through online mode till 15th Dec. 2016 (Tentative). This scheme helps those girls who want to grow up but without putting any financial pressure on their parents.
The family who is having single girl child, they can take benefit of CBSE Scholarship Scheme. Central Board of Secondary Education Merit Scholarship Scheme is valid only for single girl child in a family of 10th class at anywhere like throughout the country India. Candidates who belong to /ST/OBC and Minority category and also Female students can apply for scholarship program to receive the award money and take your studies to the higher level.
CBSE Merit Scholarship
|Announcement type||CBSE Merit Scholarship|
|Last Date to apply||As Soon As Possible|
What is the main Objective?
- Main aim of CBSE merit scholarship scheme is to grant scholarships to the meritorious Single Girl Students, who are the only child of their parents;
- The scholarship will be provided to those girls who have passed the CBSE Class X Examination with 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks/ grades and are continuing their further school education of Class XI and XII.
- The objective of this scheme is to know the efforts of the parents in promoting education among girls and to provide encouragement to meritorious students.
Get Details: Scholarships in India for Students
Match your eligibility criteria:
- Single Girl students who have secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in Class X exam and want to pursue their studying of Class XI & XII in CBSE School.
- The tuition fee of student should not more than Rs. 1500/- per month.
- The scholarship will be provided to Indian Nationals only.
- Students must keep on her educational studies in Class XI and XII from CBSE.
- Candidates passed CBSE Class X Examination in the academic year 2016 are eligible for this scholarship.
- In the next 02 years the total enhancement of tuition fee shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee.
Rate of Scholarships and mode of payment:
- Scholarship will be provided to selected candidates up to Rs. 500/- per month.
- A Scholarship will be paid for a maximum phase of two years.
- Payment of amount will be made by Demand Draft/ECS.
You Can Also Check: Benefits of Scholarship
Mode of Hiring:
- Applying candidates must have qualified in Class X Examination from the CBSE and secured 6.2 CGPA or more.
- Candidates who are pursuing their further studies that are Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools will be selected.
- Student should be ONLY SINGLE GIRL CHILD of their parents.
Read Here: How To Prepare For Scholarship
How to fill CBSE Merit Scholarship Application Form?
- Interested aspirants those who have required eligibility criteria may apply through online by Central board of secondary education official website www.cbse.nic.in
- After that hit on ‘Scholarship’ link from home page.
- Then hit on ‘Guidelines and Application Forms/Apply Online’ LINK on next page.
- Read the instruction very carefully with all important details before applying.
- After reading complete details hit on ‘Apply online’ link then choose ‘SGC-X – Fresh/ renewal Application’.
- Fill the relevant details such as roll no. and certificate no. as mentioned below, as printed on your class X certificate.
- Fill the form with all important details very carefully.
- Recheck your duly filled online application and must be enclosed in an envelope super scribing ““APPLICATION FOR MERIT SCHOLARSHIP FOR SGC X 2016 (Fresh or renewal)” an must be reached to the address tailored below.
Want to Know? How to Apply Scholarship
Documents to be sent with the Application:
- Attested copy of Mark sheet of Class X 2016 issued by CBSE.
- An affidavit (in Hindi or English Language only) from the parent that the candidate is the only child of her parents as per prescribed language (see format) on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- duly sworn in before First class Judicial.
- Magistrate/SDM/Executive Magistrate/Notary should be submitted along with the application.
- Photocopy of affidavit will not be accepted.
- Aadhaar number must be linked with your Bank Account. (copy enclosed)
- A Photostat copy of bank pass book duly attested.
“ASSISTANT SECRETARY (SCHOLARSHIP) CBSE,
SHIKSHA KENDRA, 2, COMMUNITY CENTRE,
PREET VIHAR, DELHI–110 092
Must Read: Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad
Last date to submit application form: As Soon As Possible
Candidates can check this Official Link to get more details. Contenders need to visit this page of recruitmentresult.com regularly to get recent information about CBSE Merit Scholarship 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Get a Free College Education||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|Education Loans for Students||Best Career Opportunities|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|