CBSE Online Registration 2018
CBSE Online Registration 2018 for regular students of Class IX/XI has been commenced by the Central Board Of Secondary Education from 01-10-2018. CBSE Online Registration link is available on website www.cbse.nic.in.
All the affiliated schools have to do CBSE 2018 Online Registration for IX/XI on or before the last date 22-10-2018 without late CBSE Application Form fees. After CBSE 2018 Registration last date, extra charges will be added as per time period.
CBSE Online Registration 2018 till 22-10-2018
Central BoardOf Secondary Education allots user name and password to all its schools to enter data. After CBSE Registration all school principals have to send signed printout of the LOC to the Board’s respective regional offices.
Applicants, if you want to fetch more details about CBSE Online Registration 2018–2019 then must go through the below structured page which is well presented by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
CBSE Online Registration
Steps in CBSE Online Registration for Class IX/XI:
Follow the below stated simple and easy steps to fill online registration form for IX/XI Classes:
- First and foremost step is to visit the official website of Central Board Of Secondary Education that is cbse.nic.in
- After that navigate to home page and move your cursor towards Recent Announcements section and hit on “Online Registration for Class IX/XI – Academic Session 2018-19” link
- Now on reaching new page hit register your school option
- After that enter your user ID and Password and hit on Log in button.
- Then enter your school details and hit final submit option
- Then go back to previous page and hit on Continue for Registration Option
- After that fill User ID, Password and Security pin and hit Log in option
- This will redirect you to a new page there you have to fill your personal details
- At last hit final submit option
CBSE Online Registration Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants pursuing 9th and 11th standard are eligible for CBSE Class IX/XI Online Registration through online process.
CBSE Online Registration Fees
|Registration Fee in Rs. (per students)||Online Students Details Submission Date|
|School Located in India||School in Foreign|
|Without late fee||Rs.150||IX- Rs 250/-|
XI- Rs. 300/-
|01-10-2018 to 22-10-2018|
|Late fee slab|
|150+ 500= Rs 650||IX- Rs 750/-|
XI- Rs. 800/-
|23-10-2018 to 30-10-2018|
|150+1000 =1150||IX- Rs 1250/-|
XI- Rs. 1300/-
|31.10.2018 to 12.11.2018|
|50+2000=2150||IX- Rs 2250/-|
XI- Rs. 2300/-
|13.11.2018 to 20.11.2018|
|150+ 5000 =5150||IX- Rs 5250/-|
XI- Rs. 5300/-
|21.11.2018 to 28.11.2018|
Fee Payment Process
- Central Board Of Secondary Education prescribed fees for all activities. Fees will be accepted only through digital payments mode such as Debit Card / Credit Card / NEFT/ RTGS/ SWIFT (only for international payments).
- Fee paid is automatically updated by Banks on CBSE server within 24 hours but in aces of SWIFT payment it takes 2-3 days.
- In case of Bank related transaction or non updation of Fee on server schools should contact the respective Bank through which payment has made.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
CBSE Online Registration Instructions
While uploading data and filling details in the CBSE IX/XI Online Registration from schools have to ensure the following details-
- Spelling of student, mother’s & father’s name must be correct and as per Admission& Withdrawal Register maintained by the school.
- Date of Birth is as per Admission & Withdrawal Register maintained by school.
- Subject combinations must be as per Scheme of Studies
- Subject codes offered by the schoolare correct
- Selection of Hindi – A, Hindi – B & Urdu etc in Class – IX be done cautiously
- Selection of Hindi (Core), Hindi (Elective), English (Core), English(Elective), Sanskrit (Core), Sanskrit (Elective), Urdu (Core), Urdu (Elective)etc. in Class XI be done cautiously
Check Here: CBSE Books To Be Available Online
CBSE Online Registration Correction Penalties
After finalization of data in case any students wants to make correction in data they has to pay penalties as given in below farmed table.
|Heads Of Activities||Amount||Remarks|
|Penalty for correction in subject after submitting online LOC||1,000/-||Per subject/ per candidate|
|Penalty for Correction of Internal Assessment marks submitted Online in Hardcopy||1,000/-||Per candidate|
|Penalty for late submission of hardcopy|
| i. Upto 15 days after prescribed date of submission|
ii. upto 30 days after prescribed date of submission
iii. upto 45 days after prescribed date of submission
iv. upto 60 days after prescribed date of submission
|Approval of direct admission after 31st August of the academic session except on grounds of Transfer of parent(s) or shifting of residence||1,000/-||Per student|
Check Important Links:
Applicants, who want to grab more details related to CBSE Online Registration 2018–2019one must go through the given Official Link. For more interesting facts and latest updates one must follow us one Facebook or Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CBSE Compartment Form||CBSE Syllabus|
|CBSE Merit Scholarship||CBSE Exam Pattern|
|CBSE Private Application Form||Convert CGPA Into Percentage In CBSE|
|CBSE Improvement Forms||CBSE Admit Card|
|CBSE Supplementary Material||CBSE Board Result|