Check out the latest notification regarding CBSE Recruitment and apply for Secretary/Teacher Jobs at cbse.nic.in. The board will soon update the official notification after which the eligible and interested candidates can apply for CBSE jobs. The selection of deserving aspirants will be done on the basis of interview round. For more details, check the below stated information!!
CBSE Inquiry Officer Recruitment
Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) wants to hire retired officers as Inquiry Officer for conducting departmental inquiries. Thus, candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can apply for CBSE Recruitment 2019. Job Seekers who are interested to apply can submit their Bio-data in the prescribed format at firstname.lastname@example.org. To fetch more information regarding CBSE Jobs, you can check the below given notification.
Check Here: CBSE Inquiry Officer Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|Last date||Updated soon|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers ,|
KG Teacher & Music Teacher
CBSE vacancies details:
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- KG Teacher & Music Teacher
Q1: What is the Required Educational Qualification:
|Post Graduate Teachers||Applying candidate should be completed MA/ M.Sc/ B.ed in English/ physics / chemistry/ biology/ mathematics/ computer science/ commerce, economics.|
|Trained Graduate Teachers||Aspirants should completed B.A/B.Sc/ B.ed in English/ Hindi/ social science/ mathematics/ science.|
|KG Teacher & Music Teacher||Proficiency in English is must for all post.Should have Ability to use modern technology.Those candidates students for NEET, IIT will be given preference.|
Q2 : Mention the Age Limit:
- Applying candidates should not less than 18 years in age and maximum age limit has fixed as per organization norms.
- The relaxation in age for SC/ ST/ and OBC candidates will be provided as per government rules.
Q3 : What is the Salary Structure:
Candidates who will be selected by selection panel will get a impressive amount as per organization norms.
Q4 : What will be the Assortment process for CBSE jobs?
Central Board of Secondary Education is going to conduct an final interview or skype interview for the assortment of eligible candidates. After online submission process completed, shortlisted candidates will be assort based on interview performance which will be conducted by selection panel of the organization.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Q5 : How To Apply CBSE Recruitment?
- First of all, applying candidates have to visit official website that is “cbse.nic.in”.
- Now, hit on “recruitment” tab available on menu bar of home page.
- Select “current openings” tab from the drop down list of recruitment.
- Select appropriate advertisement link and hit on it.
- Now, read carefully complete advertisement.
- Interested candidates have to hit on “apply online” tab.
- Now, fill your details asking in CBSE online application form.
- Attach your passport size photograph, relevant certificates and required testimonials.
- Now, hit on submit button.
- Take a print out copy of application form for further use.
Jobs in Teaching Sector (8000 Vacancies):- Check Now
Q6 : When application form should be submitted?
The last date to apply for CBSE vacancy will be updated soon.
CBSE Recruitment Notification 2019
Central board of secondary education has come up with an employment notice as CBSE recruitment 2019. The main objective of the board is to hire passionate and hardworking candidates for the Secretary/Teacher Jobs. The official notification concerning CBSE jobs will be updated soon and after which candidates can apply for Central board of secondary education recruitment.
Job hunters who want to know more details regarding to CBSE Recruitment 2019, they can check official notification given above. Candidates who want latest updates about government job, they can follow us on our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|