CBSE Recruitment 2014
- CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has published a notification as CBSE Recruitment 2014 for filling the Junior Assistant & Other Posts. Willing aspirants may fill the Online Application Form.
- Candidates who want to build their career in this field, they must read the notification and apply for the CBSE Recruitment.
- Complete details about this recruitment such as Qualification, How to apply process are mentioned on this page by the team of the recruitmentresult.com
Name of the Organization:
Central Board of Secondary Education
Name of the Posts:
Total No. of Vacancies:
Post and Vacancies details:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|11||Public Relations Assistant||03|
Age and Pay Band Details:
|S. No.||Pay Scale|
- Aspirants who are willing to apply for this post, they must have completed Bachelor’s Degree/ / PG / BE / B.Tech (IT), M.Sc (IT), MCA (after B.Sc Computer Science / IT) / BCA in the relevant discipline from reputed University.
- They also must have passed NET examination conducted by UGC.
- To know more about the Qualification, you can check the official notification.
Selection methodology will consist of the following tests:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- General/ OBC applicants have to pay Rs.500/- for the application fee
- Women (General/OBC): Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST aspirants are free from the fee.
How to Apply?
- Job hunters can download the application form through the official website that is www.cbse.nic.in and apply online.
- Fill the application form in the correct manner. You must ensure that your information must be complete and true.
- Upload your passport size photograph and your signature and submit the form. You are requested to bring the required documents/Certificates at the time of the Interview.
Last date of the submission of the application: within 30th days from the publication of this advertisement.
For more details, job seekers can visit the Official Notification.
CBSE Recruitment 2014
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has issued an advertisement as CBSE Recruitment 2014 to fill 28 posts of Academic & Officer rank under Group A.
- Qualified and enthusiastic candidates may apply for the posts online before 28 February, 2014.
- The more relevant information related to vacancies is mentioned on this page by the team of Recruitmentresult.com.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
No. of the Posts
|Posts Name||Vacant Seats||Earning details with Grade Pay In Rs.||Age limit in Years|
|Assistant Professor & Joint Director||02||15600-39100/- + 7600/-||45|
|Assistant Professor & Deputy Director||01||15600-39100/- + 6600/-||40|
|Assistant Professor & Assistant Director||21||15600-39100/- + 5400/-||35|
|Deputy Director||02||15600-39100/- + 6600/-||40|
Job hunters should have Post Graduation in any field with 55% marks and have passed certificate of NET/ SLET.
- Job seekers belonging to General and OBC category have to pay Rs.500/- however female applicants of Unreserved and OBC Category need to pay Rs.250/-.
- There is no fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex Servicemen candidates.
Mode of Payment
Processing fee can be deposited through online mode or by demand draft issued by any nationalized bank in favour of “Secretary, CBSE” payable at Delhi only.
Job fighters have to give written test and shortlisted aspirants will be called for Group Discussion/ Presentation/ Interview.
How to Apply?
- Job hunters should log in to official site www.cbseacademic.in.
- Aspirants have to press on the link “online application system”.
- They will see prescribed format of online application form.
- Fill all the mandatory details carefully and check it again.
- Take a print out of the application and affix a recent coloured photograph.
- Attach attested photocopies of all necessary and supporting certificates.
- Applicants will have to send eligibility proof and demand draft along with application form through speed post.
- Send it to concerned address.
Sh. Ram Shankar,
“Assistant Professor & Joint Director (GA&E),
‘Shiksha Sadan’, Academics, Research,
Training & Innovation Wing, 17,
Rouse Avenue, Near ITO,
Opposite National Bal Bhavan, New Delhi-110002”
Dates to keep in Mind
- Closing date of on-line application submission: 28.02.2014
- Last date of receipt of hard copy: 17.03.2014
Note: For more updates check Official Notification.