CBSE Recruitment 2014
An advertisement as CBSE Recruitment 2014 has announced by Central Board of Secondary Education for filling up various Vacancies. Eligible Aspirants must apply online lasted by 21st September, 2014.
|Last date to apply online||21st September, 2014|
|Post Name||Technical Support and Information Centre Associates|
Application Forms are invited from talented and career oriented candidates by the organization. Interested ones must apply online; shortlisted applicants will call for interview on 25th September, 2014.
Recruitmentresult.com is providing all information about CBSE vacancies 2014 such as required qualification, important dates, how to apply and many more in the below segment.
- Applicants must possess Graduate in Engineering (Computer Science/IT)/Post Graduate in Science/Graduate in Science with PG Diploma in Computer Application.
- Applicants must have Operational knowledge of Computer / Internet and Excellent Communication and interpersonal skill.
Age Limit: as on 01/10/2014
- Applicants should not be more than 30 years in age.
- Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PwD. as per Govt. of India rules
Selected candidates will get salary Rs. 25000/-P.M. by the organization
Organization will be conducted Interview to select talented applicants
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates, who are eligible for the post & residing in NCR only, must apply online.
- Applicants must visit the official site of the organization that is cbse.nic.in.
- Go to the ‘Public Portal’ > ‘Recruitment’ section.
- Choose the appropriate link from the notifications.
- Mention all details in application form correctly.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- After filling form in correct manner submit is within given time.
- Take a physical copy of filled in form for future reference.
- The interview of the shortlisted candidates will be held on 25th September, 2014 at CBSE office H-149, Sector-63, Noida (U.P.).
- End date to apply online-21stSeptember, 2014
- List of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the CBSE website – 24thSeptember, 2014
- Date of Interview-25th September, 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Candidates may check the Official Advertisement.