Central Board of Secondary Education has published recently a job notification titled as CBSE Recruitment. Job seekers who want to grab CBSE job openings, they should apply within 7 days. The organization has planned to hire eligible and skilled candidates for filling the vacant post of TGT/ PGT and Music Teacher. Those candidates who meet required eligibility criteria, they can apply online through its official website i.e cbse.nic.in. Contenders, who want more information relevant to CBSE Recruitment 2017, please go through the content mention below.
Highlights Of The Page
Job searchers need to send their application form through online with all required documents, certificates and testimonials. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for personal or skype interview. Aspirants who want to develop their career with this reputed organization and want to know more information about Central Board of Secondary Education Recruitment, they need to check this page which is well structured in the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|Last date||Within 7 days|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers , KG Teacher & Music Teacher|
CBSE vacancies details:
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- KG Teacher & Music Teacher
Required Educational Qualification:
|Post Graduate Teachers||Applying candidate should be completed MA/ M.Sc/ B.ed in English/ physics / chemistry/ biology/ mathematics/ computer science/ commerce, economics.|
|Trained Graduate Teachers||Aspirants should completed B.A/B.Sc/ B.ed in English/ Hindi/ social science/ mathematics/ science.|
|KG Teacher & Music Teacher|
- Applying candidates should not less than 18 years in age and maximum age limit has fixed as per organization norms.
- The relaxation in age for SC/ ST/ and OBC candidates will be provided as per government rules.
Candidates who will be selected by selection panel will get a impressive amount as per organization norms.
Central Board of Secondary Education is going to conduct an final interview or skype interview for the assortment of eligible candidates. After online submission process completed, shortlisted candidates will be assort based on interview performance which will be conducted by selection panel of the organization.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How To Apply CBSE Recruitment?
- First of all, applying candidates have to visit official website that is “cbse.nic.in”.
- Now, hit on “recruitment” tab available on menu bar of home page.
- Select “current openings” tab from the drop down list of recruitment.
- Select appropriate advertisement link and hit on it.
- Now, read carefully complete advertisement.
- Interested candidates have to hit on “apply online” tab.
- Now, fill your details asking in CBSE online application form.
- Attach your passport size photograph, relevant certificates and required testimonials.
- Now, hit on submit button.
- Take a print out copy of application form for further use.
Jobs in Teaching Sector (8000 Vacancies):- Check Now
When application form should be submitted?
Candidates have to submitted application form within 7 days.
CBSE Recruitment – Get Official Notification
Job hunters who want to know more details regarding to CBSE Recruitment 2017, they can check official notification given above. Candidates who want latest updates about government job, they can follow us on our web portal or like our page on facebook.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|