CBSE Recruitment 2014
Central Board of Secondary Education has pronounced an advertisement about CBSE Recruitment 2014 to fill up the various vacancies. Eligible job hunters may fill the Online Application form on or before 3rd May 2014.
Those applicants who are eligible and interested to apply for CBSE vacancy Notification 2014 (in case of deputation & absorption basis) they must send the hard copy of the filled online application form along with the required credentials at the specified address within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
Competitors must read out whole details related to CBSE Recruitment 2014 like name of post, important dates, how to apply are mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Association:
Central Board of Secondary Education
- Joint Director
- Deputy Director
- Section Officer
Further details about CBSE Recruitment 2014
|Joint Director||Rs. 15600- 39100/- with GP Rs. 7600/-|
|Deputy Director||Rs. 15600- 39100/- with GP Rs. 6600|
|Section Officer||Rs. 9300- 34800/ with GP Rs. 4600|
Applicants should have analogous post in any central government.
- An amount of Rs. 500/- shall be payable online by the male candidates of General and OBC Categories
- An application fee of Rs. 250/- is payable online (e-challan) by the Women candidates of General and OBC Categories
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written test/ Interview.
How to apply?
- Contenders who are going to apply they must visit the official website that is cbse.nic.in
- Fill the application form properly mention all required details in form.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph with signature.
- Generate e-challan for making payment in bank.
- After that take a print out of filled in form and forward it along with the required Xerox copies of the documents (mentioned below) at the below mentioned address
Documents sent along with application:
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (for SC/ST & OBC candidates)
- High School Certificate containing “Date of birth”
- Certificate & Mark sheets for Technical/ Professional qualification/Academic qualification as a proof for eligibility.
- Certificate for belonging to “Ex-Service man category” (if applicable).
“Central Board of Secondary Education
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092”
|Last Date to apply||3rd May 2014|
|End date of application receipt (for deputation basis)||Within 15 days of publication|
Note: To get more details visit Official Notification.