On 26-05-2018, Central Board of Secondary Education has declared CBSE 12th Results and Class 10th Result will be declared on 30th May 2018. CBSE Board will release the notification regarding CBSE Revaluation on next week.
The CBSE Revaluation 2018 requests can be made on official website. Students can apply for CBSE 2018 Revaluation by submitting the application form through online mode only. Online Application for CBSE Revaluation Verification of Marks will be started soon.
CBSE 2018 Revaluation:
The Process is available for re-evaluation where in total of marks would be checked. Any error for same would then be corrected. Students can also request to see the photocopy of their CBSE Answer Sheets.
CBSE would not accept any requests offline. To get more information regarding CBSE Revaluation 2018–19, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well provided by team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Central Board of Secondary Education declared CBSE Class 12 Result on Saturday, with overall pass percentage increasing by 1 per cent to 83.01.
- Of the 11, 06,772 students who had appeared for the Class 12 exam, 9, 18,763 students passed the Class 12th.
How to Apply for CBSE Revaluation?
Those who did not perform well in their Board Exams, and hence, could not get the desired marks, such student can apply for the CBSE revaluation result 2018.
Steps to fill CBSE Revaluation Form
Students can apply for CBSE 2018 revaluation result by following the procedure provided on this page:
- First and foremost step of students is to visit the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education that is cbse.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to suitable revaluation result 2018 CBSE link
- By hitting the link said above you will directed to the new window, having a dialogue box for CBSE Class 10th Revaluation or CBSE Class 12th Revaluation.
- After that enter the required details and hit on submit option
- Fill the CBSE Revaluation Online Form in correct manner and press “Submit” tab.
- At last you must take a print out of CBSE Revaluation Application Form for future use
Check Here: CBSE Improvement Forms
CBSE Revaluation Procedure:
1 # CBSE Revaluation Verification:
- First of all students need to apply online for the particular subject before the last date ends.
- Also, need to make the payment of fee that is Rs. 300/- per Subject
- Request of CBSE Verification will be accepted only once
- Further, CBSE Result will be uploaded. If any mistake detected, formal letter will be sent through speed post
2 # Application For Obtaining Photocopy Of The Evaluated Answer Book(S)
- For obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book(s) aspirants need to apply with in time period.
- Pay the amount of fee that is Rs. 700/- per Subject
- Only those students who have applied for verification of marks shall be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopies of Answer sheets
- Candidate applying for obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book(s) shall have to upload an undertaking on the prescribed format.
- The undertaking will have to be scanned and uploaded with the application photocopy of the evaluated answer book shall be uploaded on official website
3 # Re-Evaluation
- Applicants can fill the CBSE Revaluation Online Application Form
before the dates over.
- Make the payment of fee that is Rs. 100/- per Question – Maximum 10 Questions
- Only those students who have applied for obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book shall be eligible to apply for re-evaluation or challenge the marks awarded to any question(s) for applied subject.
You Can Also Check:
Conditions to apply for CBSE 2018 Revaluation:
- Only those candidates are eligible to apply for the re-evaluation of their answer sheets, who have applied for photocopy.
- Applicants have to apply within 5 weeks of the declaration of result.
- Students would be entertained for the re-evaluation of only 10 questions of theory section.
- Students have to pay Rs. 100/- per question. The payment of fee can be done through online mode that is electronic payment gateway or e-challan.
- Second request for any additional question(s) shall not be accepted.
- The result of revaluation shall be uploaded on the official website followed by an official letter by speed post in the subject and question(s) for which applied for.
- If there is any increment in the marks in the question, fee paid for revaluation shall be repaid for that specific question(s) only.
- If there is no change or decrement in marks then the amount of fee paid for revaluation shall not be reimbursed.
- You can also check CBSE Revaluation Status from official site.
Want to Know How to: Convert CGPA Into Percentage In CBSE
CBSE 2018 Revaluation Details:
|For Class 12th|
|Verification of marks||Rs.500 each|
|Obtaining photocopy||Rs.700 each|
|For Class 10th|
|Verification of marks||Rs.500 each|
|Obtaining photocopy||Rs.500 each|
Students we hope that you are satisfied with the details of CBSE Revaluation 2018–19 provided on this page. If you have any query or doubts related to the above then you can go through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On