After declaration of CBSE Result for class 10th and 12th, those students who will not satisfied with their marks can apply for CBSE Revaluation. There are so many students who are disappointed, and then they apply for Class 10th/12th Verification of Marks.
Students can fill CBSE revaluation form 2018 through online mode by following the procedure provided on this page. You can scroll down this page to know more regarding CBSE Revaluation 2018 such as important dates.
Process for revaluation in CBSE
Central Board of Secondary Education offers a great opportunity of Revaluation to those students who are not satisfied with their Board Exam Scores. Students can apply for CBSE Revaluation 2019 before the last date which is released after the declaration of CBSE Result.
For CBSE Revaluation 2018–19, candidates need to apply the revaluation of marks for some specific subjects by following the below mentioned CBSE Rechecking Procedure provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Those who did not perform well in their Board Exams, and hence, could not get the desired marks, such student can apply for the CBSE revaluation result 2018.
Steps to fill CBSE Revaluation Form
Students can apply for CBSE revaluation result by following the procedure provided on this page:
- First and foremost step of students is to visit the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education that is cbse.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to suitable revaluation result 2018 CBSE link
- By hitting the link said above you will directed to the new window, having a dialogue box
- After that enter the required details and hit on submit option
- Fill the revaluation form in correct manner and press “Submit” tab.
- At last you must take a print out of it for future use
Check Here: CBSE Improvement Forms
CBSE Revaluation Procedure
1 # Verification of Marks
- First of all students need to apply online for the particular subject before the last date ends.
- Also, need to make the payment of fee that is Rs. 300/- per Subject
- Request of CBSE Verification will be accepted only once
- Further, CBSE Result will be uploaded. If any mistake detected, formal letter will be sent through speed post
2 # Application For Obtaining Photocopy Of The Evaluated Answer Book(S)
- For obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book(s) aspirants need to apply with in time period.
- Pay the amount of fee that is Rs. 700/- per Subject
- Only those students who have applied for verification of marks shall be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopies of Answer sheets
- Candidate applying for obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book(s) shall have to upload an undertaking on the prescribed format.
- The undertaking will have to be scanned and uploaded with the application photocopy of the evaluated answer book shall be uploaded on official website
3 # Re-Evaluation
- For CBSE Re-Evaluation fill the form before the dates over.
- Make the payment of fee that is Rs. 100/- per Question – Maximum 10 Questions
- Only those students who have applied for obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book shall be eligible to apply for re-evaluation or challenge the marks awarded to any question(s) for applied subject.
You Can Also Check:
Conditions to apply for CBSC Revaluation:
- Only those candidates are eligible to apply for the re-evaluation of their answer sheets, who have applied for photocopy.
- Applicants have to apply within 5 weeks of the declaration of result.
- Students would be entertained for the re-evaluation of only 10 questions of theory section.
- Students have to pay Rs. 100/- per question. The payment of fee can be done through online mode that is electronic payment gateway or e-challan.
- Second request for any additional question(s) shall not be accepted.
- The result of revaluation shall be uploaded on the official website followed by an official letter by speed post in the subject and question(s) for which applied for.
- If there is any increment in the marks in the question, fee paid for revaluation shall be repaid for that specific question(s) only.
- If there is no change or decrement in marks then the amount of fee paid for revaluation shall not be reimbursed.
Want to Know How to: Convert CGPA Into Percentage In CBSE
CBSE Revaluation Details:
|For Class 12th|
|Verification of marks||Rs.500 each|
|Obtaining photocopy||Rs.700 each|
|For Class 10th|
|Verification of marks||Rs.500 each|
|Obtaining photocopy||Rs.500 each|
Students we hope that you are satisfied with the details of CBSE Revaluation 2018–19 provided on this page. If you have any query or doubts related to the above then you can go through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On