Central Board of Secondary Education offers CBSE Scholarship 2019 to meritorious Single Girl Childs who are the only child of their parents, Studying in Class 10/12. CBSE Fellowship Scheme aims in providing education encouragement to meritorious students. Thus, candidates who want to apply for CBSE Board Scholarship can check other details from this page.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Overview:
- Purpose: Provide financial support to the deserving girls who are the single child of their parents.
- Selection Process: Academic marks/ Family income
- Scholarship Type: CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
CBSE Merit Scholarship:
CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child will be provided to the passed girls in CBSE Class X Examination with 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks/ grades and are continuing their further school education of Class XI and XII.
The objective of this scheme is to know the efforts of the parents in promoting education among girls and to provide encouragement to meritorious students.
CBSE Scholarship 2019 Eligibility:
- Tuition fee of student should not more than Rs. 1500/- per month.
- Candidates should have received CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship last Year.
- CBSE Scholarship will be provided to Indian Nationals only.
- In the next 02 years the total enhancement of tuition fee shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee.
- NRI single girl students can also apply for CBSE scholarship. The tuition fee decided for them is 6,000/- per month.
Get Details: Scholarships In India
Value of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship:
- A girl student will get a scholarship of Rs. 500/- per month for a maximum period of two years.
- Scholarship payment will made through demand drafts/ECS.
Renewal of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship:
- CBSE Scholarship will be renewed only when the candidate has passed the examination with 50% marks in Class 11.
- If any candidate wants to change their course in meantime then Renewal of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship will depend on board’s decision.
Duration of CBSE Scholarship Scheme
CBSE 2019 Scholarship will be awarded for a period of one year. However, the renewal of CBSE Class 10 Scholarship and CBSE Class 12 Scholarship will be depend on promotion to the next class provided the scholar secures 50% or more marks in aggregate in the examination.
Know Here: How To Get A College Scholarship
Selection for CBSE Scholarship for Single Girl Child:
- Applying candidates must have qualified Class X Examination from CBSE Board and secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more.
- Students should have pursued Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools.
- Those who are applying against CBSE Scholarship for Single Girl Child must be single girl child (only child of their parents).
Steps to apply for CBSE Scholarship 2019:
Those who are willing to apply for Scholarship For CBSE Single Girl Child need to follow the instructions that are given below. Have a look!!
- Visit the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education that is cbse.nic.in
- At bottom of homepage, press on “छात्रवृत्ति” link.
- Now, search for link related to CBSE Scholarship 2019 for Class 12 and CBSE Scholarship 2019 for Class 10 and press on that.
- Read complete guidelines carefully and after that you have to follow “Application Forms/Apply Online” link.
- Now, fill Online Application form carefully and mention all the mandatory details.
- Upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures.
- Hit on print “Confirmation Page” option and generate the confirmation page.
- Enclose the CBSE Scholarship Form in an envelope and super scribe it.
- At last, you are required to send CBSE Scholarship Application Form at below stated postal address.
“ASSISTANT SECRETARY (SCHOLARSHIP) CBSE,
SHIKSHA KENDRA, 2, COMMUNITY CENTRE,
PREET VIHAR, DELHI–110 092
Must Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
- Start Date for submission of online applications: September 2019
- The last date for submission of online applications: October 2019
FAQ’s related to CBSE Scholarship 2019
Q: What are the documents required for CBSE Scholarship 2019?
- Candidates applying for scholarship must have an attested copy of mark sheet of Class 10 issued by CBSE.
- He/she should also have an affidavit from the parent claiming to be the only child of her parents.
- A cancelled cheque of the bank account in which the amount is to be credited.
- A Photostat copy of bank pass book duly attested.
Q: How to Edit Saved Information?
You can edit inadequate information before submitting the online application. To edit the application, follow “Student login” enter the Application Id then hit on submit button.
Know Here: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
Q: Who are eligible for CBSE Scholarship Scheme?
Single girl child who have secured 60 percent / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in Class 10 exam and want to pursue their higher education of Class 11 and 12 in any of the school affiliated with CBSE are eligible for CBSE Scholarship.
To collect information regarding CBSE Scholarship 2019-20, you are suggested to check this page while you are advised to be in touch with us for acquiring Latest information in this concern or others.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE||Study Abroad|
|List of Fake Universities||Education Loans for Students|
|Education Loan Documents Required||How Do Toppers Study?|