Central Board of Secondary Education provides CBSE Scholarship to the deserving girls who are studying in 12th Class and single child of their parents. CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship aims to inspire girl child education so that they can perform well and get quality education. Well, candidates can check Application Process and Eligibility from this single page.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Overview:
- Purpose: Provide financial support to the deserving girls who are the single child of their parents.
- Selection Process: Academic marks/ Family income
- Scholarship Type: CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
CBSE Merit Scholarship:
CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child will be provided to the passed girls in CBSE Class X Examination with 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks/ grades and are continuing their further school education of Class XI and XII.
The objective of this scheme is to know the efforts of the parents in promoting education among girls and to provide encouragement to meritorious students.
Get Details: Scholarships In India
CBSE Scholarship 2019 Eligibility:
- Tuition fee of student should not more than Rs. 1500/- per month.
- Candidates should have received CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship last Year.
- CBSE Scholarship will be provided to Indian Nationals only.
- Students must keep on her educational studies in Class XI and XII from CBSE.
- In the next 02 years the total enhancement of tuition fee shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee.
- NRI single girl students can also apply for CBSE scholarship. The tuition fee decided for them is 6,000/- per month.
Value of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship:
- A girl student will get a scholarship of Rs. 500/- per month for a maximum period of two years.
- Scholarship payment will made through demand drafts/ECS.
Know Here: How To Get A College Scholarship
Renewal of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship:
- CBSE Scholarship will be renewed only when the candidate has passed with 50% marks in Class 11.
- If any candidate wants to change their course in meantime then Renewal of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship will depend on board’s decision.
Selection for CBSE Scholarship Scheme:
- Applying candidates must have qualified in Class X Examination from the CBSE and secured 6.2 CGPA or more.
- Candidates, pursuing their further studies that are Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools will be selected for CBSE Scholarship Scheme For Class 12.
Must Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
Steps to apply for CBSE Scholarship 2019:
- Visit the official website of the organization that is cbse.nic.in
- Follow “छात्रवृत्ति” section available at the below of the home page.
- Read the complete Guidelines carefully and after that you have to follow “Application Forms/Apply Online” link
- Fill the required details by pressing the “SGC-X – Fresh Application” link
- Upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures.
- Hit on print “Confirmation Page” option and generate the confirmation page.
- Enclose the CBSE Scholarship Form in an envelope and super scribe with “Application for…”
- At last, you are required to send CBSE Scholarship Application Form at below stated postal address.
“ASSISTANT SECRETARY (SCHOLARSHIP) CBSE,
SHIKSHA KENDRA, 2, COMMUNITY CENTRE,
PREET VIHAR, DELHI–110 092
Do You Know: How to Apply for Scholarship
- Start Date for submission of online applications: September 2019
- The last date for submission of online applications: October 2019
FAQ’s related to CBSE Scholarship 2019
Q: What are the documents required for CBSE Scholarship 2019?
- Candidates applying for scholarship must have an attested copy of mark sheet of Class 10 issued by CBSE.
- He/she should also have an affidavit from the parent claiming to be the only child of her parents.
- A cancelled cheque of the bank account in which the amount is to be credited.
- A Photostat copy of bank pass book duly attested.
Know Here: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
Q: How to Edit Saved Information?
You can edit inadequate information before submitting the online application. To edit the application, follow “Student login” enter the Application Id then hit on submit button.
Q: Who are eligible for CBSE Scholarship Scheme?
Single girl child who have secured 60 percent / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in Class 10 exam and want to pursue their higher education of Class 11 and 12 in any of the school affiliated with CBSE are eligible for CBSE Scholarship.
Important Links Related To CBSE
To collect information regarding CBSE Scholarship 2019-20, you are suggested to check this page while you are advised to be in touch with us for acquiring Latest information in this concern or others.
Comment us in comment box for any Query related to CBSE Scholarship 2019-20
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE||Popular Apps for Teenagers|
|What Makes a Successful Student||Education Loans for Students|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|