A 17 year old Ms. Raksha Gopal who scored 99.6% in her CBSE 12th boards Shares Her Success Mantra for 12th Board Students. Raksha Gopal is CBSE Topper of the year 2017 in Central Board of Secondary Education.
All India CBSE Class XII Topper tells that, she always focus on quality of the syllabus but not on its quantity and which help her in scoring good percentile. All you need to know her Success Mantra which will definitely help you in making best Study Plan.
‘I Am Not A Genius’: CBSE Topper’
“I am not a genius who can study and remember everything. There are so many books and so much to study. I focused on important chapters and studied strategically.” Inspite of huge competition, she has performed so well and scored first position.
“I did not take any coaching. I never felt the need for it.”To get whole information about CBSE Topper 2017, can read this page carefully which has made by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Check Here: Latest CBSE Books
CBSE Topper Raksha Gopal Shares Her Success Mantra
From being a CBSE topper to grabbing a seat in country’s one of the renowned colleges, Raksha Gopal’s life has changed in a year. She topped class 12 board exams in 2017 from humanities stream with 99.6 per cent,
and took admission in her dream college — Delhi University’s Lady Shri Ram College (LSR). She had scored perfect 100 in three subjects and 99 in history and psychology.
Get Here Details Of: CBSE Syllabus
Raksha Gopal Shares Her Success Mantra:
According to Raksha Gopal “Confidence is important but one should not get overconfident. Self-confidence and determination will help you score well in the exams,”
What Did The Topper’s Mother Said?
Ranjini Gopal, mother of Raksha Gopal said that “A day before exams, we do not allow our children to study beyond 5 in the evening. This helps in cutting down unnecessary anxiety a child goes through. We followed this in our elder daughter’s case too and it helps,”
Want to Know? What is the Full Form of CBSE
Success Mantra For Upcoming Board Exams Students
- You basic strategy must be get better your weak areas and focus on Quality not on quantity
- You should focus on important chapters and topics
- Check your preparation level effortlessly and can accordingly improve by doing self study
- Always tries to Plan Study and doing preparation from Best Study Material
- After school, examine the topics told by teachers and make changes to your approach accordingly.
- Take breaks while you are studying
- Quality, Strengthen Basic Concepts during Preparation by focusing on Quality rather than on Quantity.
- Full Concentration, Study and Work on this formula that is 90% is hard work and 10% is luck
- Gain Knowledge, She also follow the inspiring lines i.e. said by her father that you may score ‘0’ but should gain knowledge always guided her
- Strategic planning, make proper schedule so that it may easy for you to cover all topics according to the marking scheme.
- Relax, Sleep On Time, do not study at night. It is very necessary for the students of class 12.
- Maintain Your Study Clock; time is precious so make proper balance in the exam.
Check Also: CBSE Sample Papers
What to do in Board Exam?
- Work on your presentation
- Eat healthy and sleep well
What should you not do in Board Exam:
- Don’t leave your syllabus. Be prepare for unexpected questions
- Focus on one-mark and two-mark. You can get marks easily in these two sections
- Don’t take stress
What are the future plans of Ms. Raksha Gopal?
“It’s just my second semester, I still haven’t really decided yet, but hopefully next year I’ll decide something,” said a joyful Raksha.
Check Here: CBSE Guide
Aspirants who are going to appear in upcoming class 12 boards Examination follow above listed Success Mantra of CBSE Topper 2017 and prepare well. If you want to get more tips and strategy for scoring the best in 12 board Exam and want some last-minute preparation tips etc, then you can bookmark our web portal i.e. recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On