Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has finally announced the Class 12th Result and 83.4 percent of the students get successful. 88.7% girls, 79.5% boys and 83.3% of transgenders got passed. CBSE Topper of this year are Hansika Shukla and Karisma Arora. There is a tie between Hansika Shukla and Karisma Arora with 499 Marks (out of 500). Check here complete information about CBSE Class 12th Topper 2019….
CBSE Topper 2019
CBSE Class 12th Toppers in 2019:
|Position||Rank 1||Rank 1|
|Name||Hansika Shukla||Karisma Arora|
|School||DPS||SD Public School|
|State||Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
CBSE Class 12th 2019 Statistics
- Total Students – 13 lakh,
- Boys – 7,48,498,
- Girls – 5, 38,861
- Total pass percentage – 83.4%
- Top region – Trivandrum 98.2%
- Total pass percentage of boys – 79.4%
- Total pass percentage of girls – 88.70%
- Pass percentage of Transgender Candidates – 83.3%
CBSE Class 12th Toppers List
These are the list of some toppers and their numbers-
- Hansika Shukla – 499/500 marks – DPS, Ghaziabad, UP
- Karishma Arora – 499/500 marks – SD Public School Muzaffarnagar, UP
- Gaurangi Chawla – 498/500 marks – Nirmal Ashram Deepmala Public School, Rishikesh, UK
- Aishwarya – 498/500 marks – Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 – Raebareli, UP
- Bhavya – 498/500 marks – BRSK International public School Safidon, Haryana.
- Ayushi Upadhyay – 497/500 marks – Lucknow public school, south city, Lucknow, UP
- Mehak Talwar – 497/500 marks – DPS, Sector -24, Rohini, Delhi
- Parth Saini – 497/500 marks – St. Luke Sr. Sec. School, Solan, Himachal Pradesh (HP)
- Veeraj Jindal – 497/500 marks – Vasant Valley School, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
- Ananya Goel – 497/500 marks – K L International school, Somdutt Vihar, Meerut, UP
- Rubani Cheema – 497/500 marks – Vidya Devi Jindal School , Hisar, Haryana
- Aishna Jain – 497/500 marks – S A J School, Sector 14- Vasundhara, Ghaziabad, UP
- Vanshika bhagat – 497/500 marks – Meerut Public Girls School, Meerut, UP
- Arpit Maheshwari – 497/500 marks – DPS Meerut Road, Ghaziabad, UP
- Dishank Jindal – 497/500 marks – bhavan’s Vidyalaya, Sector 27, Chandigarh
- Divya Agarwal – 497/500 marks – Meerut public girls school, Shashtri Nagar, Meerut, UP
- Piyush Kumar Jha – 497/500 marks – OAK Grove School, Jharipani, Dehradun, UK
- Tisha Gupta – 497/500 marks – St. Anselm’s School, Delhi Road, Alwar, Rajasthan
- G Karthik Balaji – 497/500 marks – P S B B Sr. Sec. School, KK Nagar, Chennai
- Garima Sharma – 497/500 marks – Vishwa Bharti Public School – sec 28, Noida , UP
- Ibadat Singh Bakshi – 497/500 marks – Apeejay School, Sector 16A, Noida, UP
- Pragya Kharkwal – 497/500 marks – S A J School, sec – 14, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad, UP
- Shreya Pande – 497/500 marks – A V Birla Institute of learning, Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand (UK)
Must Read Here: How Do Toppers Study?
CBSE Class 12th Toppers in 2018:
|Position||Rank 1||Rank 2|
|Name||Meghna Shrivastava||Anoushka Chandra|
|School||Step by Step||SAJ School|
CBSE Toppers share few habits that help candidates:
- Start your day early
- Make Notes
- 12 – 15 hours of study
- Use NCERT Reference Books
- Solve CBSE Sample Paper
- List out your queries or doubts and take guidance from your teachers
- Go through and solve Previous year Board papers
- Last 20 days of practice is the most crucial period
Get List Of: Best Study Apps for Students
Hansika Shukla is the topper of this year (2019) with 499 marks. She scored 99 in English and 100 in rest of the subjects. She has studied from DPS Ghaziabad. Her mother is an associate professor at a college in Ghaziabad while her father works as a secretary in the Rajya Sabha. Hansika said that she had not taken any tuition and her marks were completely on the basis of self-study.
She now wants to pursue her higher studies i.e. graduation (Bachelors in Psychology) and then go on to join the Indian Foreign Services. She said “Psychology is my passion and I want to follow it. As far as career is concerned, I want to join the Indian foreign services as I am fascinated with the dynamics of foreign affairs”.
Here Is Her Marks Statement –
Karishma Arora shares the 1st Rank with Hansika Shukla by scoring 499 marks out of 500. She is a professional dancer. She had studied from Sanatan Dharma Public School Muzaffarnagar. Karishma Arora dedicated her complete success to her teachers and parents. Further, she wants to purse Psychology Honours. Her mother is House Wife while her father works in organic manure. In English she obtained 99 Marks and in rest of subjects 100.
Important Links Related To CBSE:
Top performing region
- Thiruvananthapuram Region: 98.2%
- Chennai Region: 92.93%
- Delhi Region: 875
Points to remember in the exam hall:
- Read the question paper very carefully and with full concentration.
- You must attempt questions that you are sure about.
- Always use pencil and scale to draw the diagrams. Do not use pen for drawing figures or diagrams.
- Also remember to mention the number of steps while solving the question as there is a criterion of step marking too.
- If your writing is not good then you must write in a bigger font leaving some space in between two words.
For More Latest Updates In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
Aspirants, going to appear for 12 boards Examination they can also follow CBSE Topper 2019 Success Mantra and prepare well for same accordingly. If you want to get more tips to score best marks in 12 board Exam you can go through last-minute preparation tips that is given on our web portal i.e. recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On