CBSE UGC NET
UGC NET Registration Open!!! Central Board of Secondary Education has announced the holding of National Eligibility Test (NET) on behalf of UGC. For this concern CBSE UGC NET Application Form are invited from eligible candidates for Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor position. Applicants are advised to read UGC NET November Notification before applying against CBSE UGC NET 2017. UGC National Eligibility Test will be conducted on 05-11-2017 for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the concern. Interested candidates are required to fill and submit CBSE UGC NET 2017 Application Form which will be started from 11-08-2017 to 11-09-2017.
Focal Points On This Page
Aspirants, who are desirous to make their career in teaching sector, must submit CBSE NET Application Form via online mode that is cbsenet.nic.in. Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct NET in 84 subjects at 90 selected examination cities spread across the country. If you want to attain detailed information such as eligibility criteria, admission process, applying procedure related to CBSE UGC NET 2018 Online Application Form then you are advised to scroll down this web page which is well framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
CBSE UGC NET
UGC NET Eligibility Criteria:
Before appearing in any examination, it is necessary for candidate to satisfy the norms of that examination. To appear in UGC NET November examination, applicants are required to satisfy below mentioned education and age eligibility.
- Candidate interested to appear in UGC NET exam must have degree of master’s or equivalent degree from well known Universities/Institutions by UGC.
- Contender should be passed out from subjects like Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science etc.
- The percentage of marks required in qualifying examination is 55% (50% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD categories).
- Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Master’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
- Relaxation of 5% marks in qualifying examination shall be given to Ph.D degree holders whose master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991.
- For Junior Research Fellowship position age limit of candidates should be 28 years as on 1st January 2018. 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided to OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD category candidates. Relaxation will also be given to the candidates having research experience. Candidates possessing LL.M. degree will be eligible for 3 years relaxation in age.
- For Assistant Professor Position there is no prescribed upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
Must Check: CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
For UGC NET 2018 entrance exam candidates are required to pay sum of money towards application fee. Application fee, once paid, is not refundable or transferable under any circumstances. Fee details according to category are as follows, applicants can check their fee amount as per their category. Payment of application fee is payable through credit/ debit card or through e-challan. Candidates submitting the fee through e-challan have to make the payment in cash to Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC bank.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
UGC NET Exam Pattern:
UGC NET entrance test will consist of three papers. Examination will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates have to mark their responses on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet. Total 185 questions will be asked in NET which is divided into 3 papers. Question paper will include objective type questions. Candidates have the choice to choose the medium of paper either Hindi or English. Choice for paper medium can be exercised at the time of filling the form. Each correct answer will carry 2 marks. CBSE is not following negative marking scheme in UGC NET.
|Sr. No.||Subjects in the exam||No. of questions||Marks allotted||Exam Duration|
|Paper-1||Reasoning Ability, Comprehension, General Awareness||60 (candidates need to attempt only 50)||100 (2 marks for each question)||11/4 hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.)|
|Paper-2||Subject selected by the candidates||50 (All questions compulsory)||100||11/4 hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.)|
|Paper-3||Subject selected by the candidates||75 (All questions compulsory)||150||21/2 hours (02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.)|
Check Here: UGC NET Exam Pattern
Process to Fill CBSE UGC NET Application Form:
- First and foremost step of every individual is to open official website of National Eligibility Test (NET)/ Central Board of Secondary Education that is cbsenet.nic.in.
- Thereafter move cursor towards left side under “Current Event” section.
- Under that applicants have to press “Notice UGC NET Nov 2017” link.
- Now, PDF will appear, read the notification carefully and go through with complete details.
- Now, eligible and interested candidates have to select appropriate link to apply.
- Afterwards fill the application form carefully with complete and accurate details.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with it and scanned image of photograph and signature.
- Also make the payment of application fee through proper channel.
- When all the details are filled, contenders need to press submit tab.
- Also take the copy of filled application form and keep it secured.
Check Here Detailed: Procedure To Fill Online Form
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card:
Before appearing in examination, candidates have to download their UGC NET admit card and bring it at the time of examination. For downloading admit card. Candidates have to visit official website of CBSE/UGC and get your examination hall ticket before the examination date.
CBSE UGC NET Result:
After successfully completing NET examination, every individual will be looking CBSE NET Result. So, candidates can get their score card when the official will announce the result og NET. All participated candidates are advised to keep a regular visit on official web page of CBSE/UGC for your NET result.
Download PDF: CBSE UGC NET November Notification
CBSE UGC NET Important Dates:
|Online Application Form Submission||11-08- 2017|
|Last date for Applying Online||11-09-2017|
|Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan, at any branch of (SYNDICATE/CANARA/ICICI/HDFC BANK)||12-09- 2017|
|Correction in Particulars of application form on the website||19-09-2017 to 25-09-2017|
|Uploading of Admit Card||3rd week of Oct 2017|
|Date of Examination||05-11-2017|
Contenders may go through Official Link to acquire whole information about CBSE UGC NET 2017–2018. Keep a regular touch on our web page and get all updates. You can also connect with us on Facebook or Google + for updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CBSE UGC NET Answer Key||CBSE UGC NET Admit Card|
|UGC NET Result||UGC NET Syllabus|
|How To Prepare For UGC Net Exam||UGC NET Papers|
|UGC NET Online Application Form||UGC NET Coaching Centers|