CBSE UGC NET 2018
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form Compliance last date has been extended from 06th April 2018 to 12 April 2018 11:59 PM!!!Aspirants who have not registered yet are advised to visit the official website i.e. cbsenet.nic.in and fill up the CBSE UGC NET Application Form now.
Candidates who will successfully get registered will appear in CBSE UGC NET or we can say National Eligibility Test that is going to be held on 08th July 2018. Further contenders who will qualify it will become eligible for a junior research fellowship or can be considered for assistant professors positions.
सीबीएसई यूजीसी नेट 2018 आखिरी तारिख बढ़ी !!! अब १३ अप्रैल तक स्वीकार होंगे आवेदन !!!
विश्वविद्यालयों और महाविद्यालयों में लेक्चरर बनने की इच्छारखने वाले उम्मीदवारों के लिए NET (राष्ट्रीय पात्रता परीक्षा) एग्जाम एक ऐसे द्वार का कार्य करता है जो उन्हें उनके सपने के और करीब ले जाता है. इस एग्जाम का आयोजन सीबीएसई के द्वारा किया जाता है. सीबीएसई, यूजीसी नेट की परीक्षा का आयोजन 84
भाषाओं में आयोजित करती है। इस बार यह परीक्षा ०८ जुलाई २०१८ को होने जा रही है. परीक्षा के लिए अप्लाई करने की आखिरी तारीख १२ अप्रैल २०१८ है. पहले CBSE UGC NET 2018 / सीबीएसई यूजीसी नेट परीक्षा का फॉर्म भरने की आखिरी तारीख ०५ मार्च थी जिसे अब १२ अप्रैल २०१८ कर दिया गया है.
Focal Points On This Page
With every passing year Central Board of Secondary Education is bringing out some major changes in the CBSE UGC NET Test. The reason of these frequent changes in CBSE UGC NET Exam is to refine the test procedure and enhance the exam scheme.
If you want to attain detailed information such as eligibility criteria, admission process, applying procedure related to CBSE UGC NET 2018 Online Application Form then you are advised to scroll down this web page which is well framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 (सीबीएसई यूजीसी नेट अधिसूचना २०१८)
|Exam name||CBSE UGC NET 2018|
|Opening date for registration||6/03/2018|
|Last date for registration||12/04/2018|
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will organize the National Eligibility Test for the University Grants Commission on July 8, 2018 and the maximum age limit for the junior research fellowship has been increased by two years.
Candidates are informed that UGC NET 2018 exam pattern has been changed. Instead of three papers, there will be only two papers, i.e. CBSE UGC NET Paper 1 and CBSE UGC NET Paper 2.
Want to Know? How to Get a Free College Education
What after Qualifying CBSE UGC NET Examination 2018?
Students after qualifying CBSE UGC NET must wonder about the career benefits. Well, here is the list of jobs and career options that you can easily grab after qualifying the National Eligibility Test –
- Become a Lecturer or Assistant Professor in any of the UGC Approved Universities
- Become a Research Fellow, Project Fellow, Project Assistant/Associate or Research Analyst in any of the prestigious organization, universities or laborites.
- Become an employee of highly reputed Public-Sector Organizations in India.
- Become an Entrepreneur of your own coaching or organization.
- Publish Your Own Research, Become an Author or a NET Faculty.
- Start Teaching Undergraduate or Post Graduate Students or Educational Professionals.
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria (सीबीएसई यूजीसी नेट पात्रता)
Before appearing in any examination, it is necessary for candidate to satisfy the norms of that examination. To appear in CBSE UGC NET July examination, applicants are required to satisfy below mentioned education and age eligibility.
- Candidate interested to appear in CBSE UGC NET July exam must have degree of master’s or equivalent degree from well known Universities/Institutions by UGC.
- Contender should be passed out from subjects like Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science etc.
- The percentage of marks required in qualifying examination is 55% (50% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD categories).
- Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Master’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
- Relaxation of 5% marks in qualifying examination shall be given to Ph.D degree holders whose master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991.
- For Junior Research Fellowship position age limit of candidates should be 28 years as on 1st January 2018. 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided to OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD category candidates. Relaxation will also be given to the candidates having research experience. Candidates possessing LL.M. degree will be eligible for 3 years relaxation in age.
- For Assistant Professor Position there is no prescribed upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
Must Check: CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
CBSE UGC NET Age Limits:
Candidates will be obliged to know that the maximum age limit has been extended for two years to join Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), i.e., the present upper age limit has been increased from 28 years to 30 years.
Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India:
- OBC/SC/ST/PwD/Transgender categories and to women applicants: 05 years
- Candidates possessing L.L.M. Degree: 03 years
CBSE UGC NET Application Fee:
For CBSE UGC NET 2018 Entrance Exam candidates are required to pay sum of money towards application fee. Application fee, once paid, is not refundable or transferable under any circumstances.
Fee details according to category are as follows, applicants can check their fee amount as per their category. Payment of application fee is payable through credit/ debit card or through e-challan.
Candidates submitting the fee through e-challan have to make the payment in cash to Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC bank.
Get Here Details Of: UGC NET Syllabus
UGC NET Exam Pattern
CBSE UGC NET entrance test will consist of two papers. Examination will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates have to mark their responses on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet. Total 150 questions will be asked in CBSE UGC NET 20108 Exam which is divided into 2 papers.
CBSE UGC NET Question paper will include objective type questions. Candidates have the choice to choose the medium of paper either Hindi or English. Choice for paper medium can be exercised at the time of filling the CBSE UGC NET form.
Each correct answer will carry 2 marks. CBSE is not following negative marking scheme in सीबीएसई यूजीसी नेट.
“Do you still have doubts regarding the new question pattern of UGC NET 2018?”
|Number of Question|
50 questions all are compulsory
|100 questions all are compulsory|
|Duration||1 Hour (09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.) IST|
2 Hours (11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.) IST
Questions asked in Paper-I will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
Time Schedule for सीबीएसई यूजीसी नेट जुलाई 2018
|Dates of Examination||Paper-1||Paper-2|
|a) Entry in the Examination Hall||07.00 AM (IST)||10.45 AM (IST)|
|b) Distribution of Test Booklet||09.15 AM(IST)||10.50 AM (IST)|
|c) Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/ opened to take out the Answer Sheet||09.25 AM(IST)||10.55 AM (IST)|
|d) Last entry in the Examination Hall||09.30 AM (IST)||11.00 AM (IST)|
|e) Test commences||09.30 AM(IST)||11.00 AM (IST)|
|f) Test concludes||10.30 AM (IST)||1.00 PM(IST)|
Check Here: UGC NET Exam Pattern
Steps to fill CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018
Candidates who want to apply for CBSE UGC NET 2018 they can follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of National Eligibility Test (NET)/ Central Board of Secondary Education that is cbsenet.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Current Events tab in left side of that page
- Now on reaching new page, search for the suitable link then hit on “Information Bulletin UGC NET July 2018” link
- It will redirect you to a new page, just read the CBSE UGC NET Eligibility and other important details carefully
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit existing user if you are already registered or hit Registration if you are a new user
- After that fill the required details in CBSE UGC NET Registration or CBSE UGC NET Login Form
- Then you will receive the username and password on your registered email id or mobile number
- Fill all the required details like Personal, Qualification, course details and some other details in CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form
- Also upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Then make payment of CBSE UGC NET Application Form fee through proper channel
- At last hit final submit tab and take hard copy of CBSE UGC NET Online Application Form for further usage.
Get Here>> CBSE UGC NET 2018 Notification
How to Prepare for UGC NET & Clear the Exam in 1st Attempt?
Every person is born with unique potential. Everyone has a different learning style and different memorizing capability. Some are brilliant and really work hard to get success; some are average who manage to get good score whereas some study hard but still fail to achieve good grades.
The students preparing for CBSE UGC NET Exam 2018 are required to study really hard as the difficulty level of this exam is very high. To churn out the best of talent it requires a comprehensively designed testing process.
Here we are providing the best CBSE UGC NET Exam, CBSE UGC-NET (Paper 1/2/3) Section Wise Tips to score good marks. So you just have to hit the below stated link.
Read Here>> How To Prepare For UGC Net Exam
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card:
Before appearing in examination, candidates have to download their CBSE UGC NET admit card / सीबीएसई यूजीसी नेट प्रवेश पत्र and bring it at the time of examination. For downloading CBSE UGC NET Hall Ticket Candidates have to visit official website of CBSE/UGC and get your examination hall ticket before the examination date.
CBSE UGC NET Result:
After successfully completing CBSE UGC NET Examination, every individual will be looking CBSE NET Result. So, candidates can get their CBSE UGC NET score card when the official will announce the सीबीएसई यूजीसी नेट रिजल्ट . All participated candidates are advised to keep a regular visit on official web page of CBSE/UGC for your NET result.
Check Now: Top UGC NET Exam Coaching Center
CBSE UGC NET Important Dates:
|Commencement of online application form||6/03/2018|
|CBSE UGC NET Last date to submit the form||12/04/2018|
|CBSE UGC NET Last date of fee submission||13/04/2018|
|Corrections in particulars of सीबीएसई यूजीसी नेटफॉर्म||April/May 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||June 2018|
|Availability of Answer Key & OMR Sheet||July 2018|
|Declaration of Result||July 2018|
Contenders may go through Official Link to acquire whole information about CBSE UGC NET 2018. Keep a regular touch on our web page and get all updates. You can also connect with us on Facebook or Google + for updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On