CBSE Class 10th and class 12th result might be declared any time. Students are expected their genuine marks according to their hard work. But, if they did not satisfied with the marks then they can apply for CBSE Verification.
CBSE verification service has started by Central Board of Secondary Education in which verification of the marks procedure is included. The provision for re-evaluation of marks has been scrapped, and students can only opt for marks verification.
The Content Of This Page:
Aspirants who wish to apply for CBSE Marks Verification 2018 to get Class 10 & Class 12 Answer Book Copy are advised to read this complete page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
What is CBSE Verification?
Central Board of Secondary Education has started a process in which students of CBSE board can apply against their CBSE 10th or 12th result for rechecking and Verification of marks from the answer booklet.
CBSE Verification Includes:
Who are eligible to apply for CBSE Marks verification?
Students who got less marks according to their expectation or students felt any mistake in calculation of their marks are eligible to apply for Verification of marks.
Get here Online CGPA Converter: CBSE CGPA Calculator
What is Revaluation of Answer Sheet?
If, students have found a large difference in comparison of expecting then it could be the case that any answers remain unchecked. In that case, go for revaluation.
How the Revaluation of Answer Sheet will be done?
The CBSE will give the responsibility to check the applied student’s answer sheet to a new teacher. The answer sheet will be checked again from the starting, if any ups and down will be found in the marks then it will be include in the marks and the final result will be made.
Check Out: CBSE Grading System for Class 10th, 12th
What is not included in verification/rechecking?
- Re-evaluation of the answers.
- Check for the quality or correctness of answers. It only checks if the question is evaluated or not. How the question is evaluated, is out of its authority.
What Is Done During Verification Process?
- If any question is left un-evaluated or unchecked then it will be checked
- If any mistake is done while the calculation of the marks then it will be recalculate
- To conform all the answers has been checked and given marks against each
- To verify if there is any mistake while putting marks on first page.
- Aspirants applying for CBSE Marks Verification 2018 have to pay an amount of Rs.500/- per subject as application fee.
- The application fee will be deposited in the form of Demand Draft should be in the favor of “Secretary, CBSE” drawn at the place of respective Regional Office of the Board.
- On your draft, the roll number and subject should mention at the top.
- Application fee can be pay through online mode also by using a credit card or debit card or using e-challan by visiting the identified bank branch.
Know Study Plan: All India CBSE Topper
What Is The Procedure To Apply For CBSE Verification?
Candidates who want to apply for CBSE Verification of Class 10 & Class 12; they are advised to follow these guidelines mentioned below:
Step 1: First of all, candidates should visit the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education that is www.cbse.nic.in
Step 2: Then, hit on appropriate link regarding to CBSE Verification of Grades/Marks.
Step 3: Pay the application fee of which details have been mentioned on below section of the page.
Step 4: Fill all the details asking for filling vacant tabs and then hit on “submit” button.
Step 5: The result of verification of marks will be uploaded on the Net.
Step 6: However in case a mistake is detected, a formal letter will also be sent by speed post.
Step 7: No request under RTI for verification of marks will be accepted.
Know Here: How To Convert CGPA Into Percentage In CBSE
CBSE Class 10 and 12 Result 2018 Verification of Grades/Marks:
The Central Board of Secondary Education will declared result for verification of grades/marks on official website. Students can check it by visiting its official website using above mentioned website. In case of an changes in grade or mistake, a formal letter will also be sent to applicant address through speed post through the concerned regional office of CBSE.
Download Here: CBSE Improvement Forms
Hope, candidates have got complete information regarding CBSE Marks Verification 2018. You may go through the Official Link for getting more info regarding same or make this page as bookmark by using CTRL+D keys from keyboard.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CBSE School Codes||CBSE Private Form|
|CBSE Compartment Form||CBSE Sample Papers|
|CBSE Exam Pattern||CBSE Merit Scholarship|
|CBSE Syllabus||CBSE Compartment Date Sheet|
|CBSE Compartment Question Paper||CBSE Guess Papers|