CBSE Marks Verification Results 2019
Central board of secondary education has released CBSE Marks Verification Results for Class 10 & Class 12. Students who have applied for the CBSE Marks Verification of their X and XIIth Marks can know the steps of how to check their CBSE Verification Result through this page.
CBSE verification service has started by Central Board of Secondary Education in which verification of the marks procedure is included. The provision for re-evaluation of marks has been scrapped, and students can only opt for marks verification.
The Content Of This Page:
Aspirants who wish to check CBSE Marks Verification Results 2019 of Class 10 & Class 12 are advised to read this complete page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
What is CBSE Verification?
Central Board of Secondary Education has started a process in which students of CBSE board can apply against their CBSE 10th or 12th result for rechecking and Verification of marks from the answer booklet.
CBSE Verification Includes:
Who are eligible to apply for CBSE Marks verification?
Students who got less marks according to their expectation or students felt any mistake in calculation of their marks are eligible to apply for Verification of marks.
Get here Online CGPA Converter: CBSE CGPA Calculator
What is Revaluation of Answer Sheet?
If, students have found a large difference in comparison of expecting then it could be the case that any answers remain unchecked. In that case, go for revaluation.
How the Revaluation of Answer Sheet will be done?
The CBSE will give the responsibility to check the applied student’s answer sheet to a new teacher. The answer sheet will be checked again from the starting, if any ups and down will be found in the marks then it will be include in the marks and the final result will be made.
Check Out: CBSE Grading System for Class 10th, 12th
What is not included in verification/rechecking?
- Re-evaluation of the answers.
- Check for the quality or correctness of answers. It only checks if the question is evaluated or not. How the question is evaluated, is out of its authority.
Know Here: How To Convert CGPA Into Percentage In CBSE
What Is Done During Verification Process?
- If any question is left un-evaluated or unchecked then it will be checked
- If any mistake is done while the calculation of the marks then it will be recalculate
- To conform all the answers has been checked and given marks against each
- To verify if there is any mistake while putting marks on first page.
- Aspirants applying for CBSE Marks Verification 2019 have to pay an amount of Rs.500/- per subject as application fee.
- The application fee will be deposited in the form of Demand Draft should be in the favor of “Secretary, CBSE” drawn at the place of respective Regional Office of the Board.
- On your draft, the roll number and subject should mention at the top.
- Application fee can be pay through online mode also by using a credit card or debit card or using e-challan by visiting the identified bank branch.
Know Study Plan: All India CBSE Topper
What Is The Procedure To Apply For CBSE Verification?
Candidates who want to get the result of CBSE Verification of Class 10 & Class 12; they are advised to follow these guidelines mentioned below:
Step 1: First of all, candidates should visit the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education that is www.cbse.nic.in
Step 2: After that navigates the homepage and takes your cursor to middle of the page and hit suitable link
Step 3: Now on reaching new page hit on “Online Application Submission” link
Step 4: After that a new page will get opened on your screen just hit on “App. Status (Verification)” link available in the left side of the homepage
Step 5: Now enter your application number and roll number and then hit on proceed option
Step 6: The result of verification of marks will be uploaded on the Net.
Step 7: No request under RTI for verification of marks will be accepted.
Download Here>> CBSE Marks Verification Results 2019
CBSE Class 10 and 12 Result 2019 Verification of Grades/Marks:
The Central Board of Secondary Education will declared result for verification of grades/marks on official website. Students can check it by visiting its official website using above mentioned website. In case of an changes in grade or mistake, a formal letter will also be sent to applicant address through speed post through the concerned regional office of CBSE.
Download Here: CBSE Improvement Forms
Hope, candidates have got complete information regarding CBSE Marks Verification Results 2019. You may go through the Official Link for getting more info regarding same or make this page as bookmark by using CTRL+D keys from keyboard.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CBSE School Codes||CBSE Private Form|
|CBSE Compartment Form||CBSE Sample Papers|
|CBSE Exam Pattern||CBSE Merit Scholarship|
|CBSE Syllabus||CBSE Compartment Date Sheet|
|CBSE Compartment Question Paper||CBSE Guess Papers|