CBSE vs ICSE
CBSE vs ICSE: Education plays a crucial role in this modern world, in order to prepare our children for this changing society we have to think well for their career. When a child starts his/her academic path, the challenge of choosing the right board of education is a prime concern for the parents.
The education board plays a vital role for the bright career of a child; In India we have two most popular boards ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education) and CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education).
Both boards ( CBSE vs ICSE Board ) are completely different from the point of their view of education, functions, activities and standards. The education system is divided into three parts that is primary, secondary and Senior Secondary, which pays and important role in building up the careers of the children.
Now the question raised that which board is best for the child? Which Board To Choose? How can we choose the best education board? Hence, one have to grab complete knowledge of the both the board there after we can decide which one is best for our future.
We need to analyze the both board on the basis of educational method, functionalities, development strategies and other standards. You can check out the Difference between the Two from the followings point and choose your board accordingly as per your suitability.
CBSE vs ICSE Board
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
The Central Board of Secondary Education in India is the popular and the main board of education. There are more than 17093 schools which are affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education in which crore’s of students are studying in it.
Every year CBSE conducts All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) for the students who have successfully completed his/her 12th exams; this examination serves as the basis for them to pursue their higher education. The All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) is also conducted by the CBSE.
Know about: CBSE Grading System for Class 10th, 12th
Here are few merits of this board:
- The CBSE schools are there in most of the cities and if you have a transferable job then it is best for you.
- The board offers both regular and privates’ courses and the value of education is almost same in private as well as regular.
- The board accept both English and Hindi languages, and provide examination paper in both set of English as well as Hindi.
- This board is renowned for emphasizing on subjects like Science and Math’s
- The Central Board of Secondary Education is affiliated to government of India.
- The syllabus of CBSE is followed by most of the competitive exam, so it provides benefits to the candidates.
Know Here: How to Convert CGPA into Percentage In CBSE
Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE)
The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education was come into existence in 1958. The board is well known for providing strong basic education to the students. There are more than 2120 schools which are affiliated to Indian Certificate of Secondary Education.
Large number of students takes admission in ICSE. It is believe that the students studied from ICSE board strong in basics than other one.
Here are few merits of this board:
- The ICSE board provided best syllabus, the syllabus of the board is constructed in such a way which helps students build analytical skills effectively and efficiently.
- The study of each subject is lengthy which provided better understanding to students.
- ICSE is focus on English classes which develops student’s English skills among students.
- The base of the students is made in such a way, which makes student fit for the corporate world.
- ICSE accentuate more on internal assessments and believes it to be very essential for a child’s mental development.
- The board has developed the syllabus in such a way that if you want to set out of the country than ICSE board can be ideal for your kid.
The both Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) board have its unique nature, so choosing the perfect board for your child depends on your suitability; both the education board provides good and quality education. So, all you need to do is to evaluate your child strength and weakness and choose the board accordingly!
Check State wise From Here: Board Exams in India
However, it is necessary to choose the best school for your child as, the quality of education that your children are receiving should be your primary concern. So focus on the school is equally important. Hence think twice and be aware of advantages and disadvantages before choosing board or school for your kids.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|What is the Full Form of CBSE?||CBSE Guess Papers|
|ICSE Question Papers||CBSE Class IX/XI Online Registration|
|CBSE Private Form||CBSE Compartment Form|
|CBSE Improvement Forms||ICSE Board Time Table|