NIELIT CCC Online Registration
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has started NIELIT CCC Online Registration for February 2019 Examination. Those who want to apply for Course on Computer Concepts can fill CCC Registration Form till last date that is 31-12-2018.
Before applying online, candidates should ensure the eligibility criteria and read the Guidelines/ Instructions for Online Examination Application Forms or NIELIT CCC Online Registration February 2019.
CCC Online Registration Last Date!!!
Candidates can fill the CCC Online Registration Form on or before the last date that is 31-12-2018. CCC Online Examination will be held in First Saturday of February 2019. The total duration of CCC Course is 80 hours.
You can get the whole information concerning NIELIT CCC Online Registration 2019 such as by scrolling down this page which is well prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com
CCC Online Registration
CCC Important Dates:
|Opening Date for Online Registration for CCC Exam||01-11-2018|
|CCC Online Registration Last Date||31-12-2018|
|CCC Exam Date||First Saturday of February 2019|
CCC Course Eligibility:
- Applicants must have Intermediate (10+2) Certificate from recognized board.
- Candidates sponsored by NIELIT approved Institutes permitted to conduct CCC Course – irrespective of any educational qualifications.
- Candidates sponsored by Government recognized Schools/Colleges having obtained a Unique Identity number from NIELIT for conducting CCC – irrespective of any educational qualifications.
- Direct Applicants (without essentially undergoing the Accredited Course or without being sponsored by a Govt. recognized School/College) irrespective of any educational qualification.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Purpose of CCC Course:
This course has been conceived with an idea of giving an opportunity to the common person to attain computer literacy thereby contributing to increased and speedy PC penetration in different walks of life.
Duration of Course:
The Course Duration for 80 Hours which is completed in 3 months by the Institutes who are under DOEACC.
Must Read: How to Get a Free College Education
The examination fee for CCC is Rs.500.00 + Service tax as applicable which will be paid online through NEFT/RTGS/CSC-SPV/Online (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) while filling up the online examination form against CCC Notification Feb 2019.
NIELIT CCC Exam Pattern:
- CCC Entrance Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- There will be 100 Objective type questions with 01 Hour.
- The certificate will be awarded to the Candidates who secure a minimum of 50 percent marks.
- The Certificate will not have any marks, it will have Grade system.
Check Here: NIELIT Exam Pattern
NIELIT CCC Online Registration Process:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website that is student.nielit.gov.in/Index.aspx.
- On the right side of the homepage, hit “Apply Online” link for NIELIT CCC Feb Online Registration February 2019.
- A new page will be opened where you have to select the course that is “CCC” and hit the link.
- Now read the instructions carefully and select the checkbox and hit on “I Agree” button.
- Now fill in all the details in the NIELIT CCC Online Registration Form.
- Upload the Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression
- Type the Security Code in the Box.
- Finally, Check the Declaration Box and click on the “Submit Button” to submit the CCC Application Form.
- After the submission of the CCC Online Application Form.
- Take the printout of the CCC Registration Form and keep it safe for the future reference.
Hit Here for: CCC Apply Online Feb 2019
Visit this Official Link to get complete details regarding NIELIT CCC Online Registration 2019. Stay connected with this page to get latest update about NIELIT CCC Online Registration Feb Exam 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NIELIT CCC Result||NIELIT CCC Admit Card|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Scholarship in India||Education Loans for Students|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Entrance Exam in India|