Cotton Corporation Of India Recruitment
Cotton Corporation Of India has released CCI Vacancy Notification titled as Cotton Corporation Of India Recruitment. The organization wants to fill the vacancies of Temporary Clerk (Accounts & General) and Temporary Field Assistants from eligible and hardworking candidates. Candidates first ensure their eligibility then download application form by visiting to the official website of the organization. Those who are searching for Cotton Corporation Of India Recruitment 2018 they must fill application form through this page.
Highlights of this page:
Cotton Corporation Of India is inviting applications from young and talented candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. After filling application form, candidates have to appear for walk in interview on 25.11.2017 for the post of Temporary Clerk and on 26.11.2017 for the post of Temporary Field Assistants. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about Cotton Corporation Of India Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Cotton Corporation Of India Recruitment
|Organization name||Cotton Corporation Of India|
|Post name||Temporary Clerk and Temporary Field Assistants|
|Walk in date for Temporary Clerk||25.11.2017|
|Walk in date for Temporary Field Assistants||26.11.2017|
CCI Vacancy Details:
Temporary Clerk (Accounts & General) and Temporary Field Assistants
Candidates who are going to apply for Cotton Corporation Of India Jobs shall be Science/ B.Com Graduate in any field from recognized university or institute.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Age of the candidates applying for Cotton Corporation Of India 2018 Vacancy shall be 27 Years as on 01.11.2017. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the rules of Government of India.
- SC/ST: 05 years
- OBC (Excluding Creamy Layer): 03 years
- Physically Handicapped (VH, HH & OH): 10 years
Candidates who get selected for Cotton Corporation Of India Vacancy shall be able to receive Rs.14000/-per month of salary as offered by the organization.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in Walk in interview. Candidates are informed to give their best for final selection.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Steps to apply for Cotton Corporation Of India Recruitment 2018:
Those who are searching for jobs in Cotton Corporation Of India, they must follow below stated procedure to apply for the vacant posts:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.cotcorp.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Recruitment tab under public notice section in the middle of the home page
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for and hit “Recruitment of Graduates on Purely Temporary basis (508.38 KB) PDF File Opens in a new window” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen just go through the eligibility details
- And if you found yourself eligible then download the application form and take hard copy of it
- After that fill the required details and also attach Xerox copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph
- Then enclose it in an envelope and super scribe with “Application to the posts for…”
- At last appear for walk in interview at below provided date, time and venue.
Walk in venue:
The Cotton Corporation of India Limited,
Kapas Bhavan,4/2 Ashok Nagar,
Find More: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
Walk in Date:
- Temporary Clerk (Accounts & General): 25.11.2017
- Temporary Field Assistants: 26.11.2017
Candidates can attain further more details of Cotton Corporation Of India Recruitment 2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in their mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|