Central Council of Indian Medicine, Delhi has stated a jobs advertisement titled as CCIM Recruitment. The organization is all set to conduct a walk in interview for hiring the most suitable and self motivated candidates for the post of Senior Technical Associate and Junior Technical Associate. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria may apply for CCIM Recruitment 2016 by sending an application form prescribed format.
The candidates are informed that the Walk in Interview will be held on 02nd July 2016 at 11:00 am. Aspirants can get more details, kindly scroll down and get complete details about CCIM Recruitment through this page which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||Central Council of Indian Medicine|
|Walk in Interview||02nd July 2016 at 11:00 am|
- Senior Technical Associate
- Junior Technical Associate
Senior Technical Associate:
- Candidate applying for said post must complete their Post Graduation Qualification in Ayurved from a recognized University or Institution.
Junior Technical Associate:
- Candidate applying for said post must complete their Under Graduation Qualification in Ayurved from a recognized University Or Institution.
- Candidate should be proficient in working independently on M.S Office.
If any candidate may desire to apply for said post than their age should be between 18 years to 35 years as on 2nd July 2016
|Name of posts||Emoluments|
|Senior Technical Associate||Rs. 35000/-|
|Junior Technical Associate||Rs. 30000/-|
- The candidate will completely selected on the basis of his / her performance in the walk in interview.
- Selection panel of the organization will conduct the Walk in Interview and selection of every candidate will be based on the interview.
To Clear Interview Easily, Candidates Are Suggested To Go Through Below Given Articles:–
How to Apply for CCIM Jobs:
- First of all aspirants have to visit the official website of the Central Council of Indian Medicine that is www.ccimindia.org
- On the home page of the official website there is a tab “Information Desk” on the task bar at the bottom of the page.
- After reaching on the “Information Desk” a drop down list will open from where you have to hit on “Advertisement”.
- A list of the latest openings appears on your screen and you have to select “WALK IN INTERVIEW -Senior/Junior Technical Associates (Ayurved) & Coordinator for TTT programme / E-Learning”.
- This will open a PDF file from where you can get the further details regarding this opening and on same PDF you also get the prescribed format of application.
- Save that prescribed format of application and take a printout of that prescribed application and fill it very carefully with all the relevant details.
- Reach the venue of interview with the prescribed application along with Bio-data, original certificates, experience certificate (if any) and other relevant documents and one set of the attested copies and two latest passport size photographs.
Walk in Venue:
Room no. 413,
Central Council of Indian Medicine
Walk in Interview: 02nd July 2016 at 11:00 am
For further details regarding CCIM Recruitment 2016 you may visit Official Notification. For more updates related to government jobs you may bookmark this page by using CTRL+D
CCIM Vacancy Notification:- Get PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|