CCMB Hyderabad Recruitment 2015
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) has disclosed an employment notification as CCMB Hyderabad Recruitment 2015 for filling up the Technical posts for persons with Disabilities. Aspirants may apply by sending the prescribed application form on or before the last stated below:
|No. of Posts||03|
|Last date of receipt of application form||31st December 2014|
Applicants may get the whole detailed information about CCMB Hyderabad Recruitment 2015 such as post name, selection process, and salary details etc, which is described below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Post and Disability Details:
|Post Code No.||Post Name||Person’s Disability|
|A301||Senior Technical Officer||Hearing Handicapped|
|Post Code No.||Qualification|
|A301||B.E/B.Tech or Equivalent with 55% marks with 2 years experience.|
|B3101||First class B.Sc with biological subject’s with1 year full time professional qualification.|
|C2101||10+2 with Science subjects with 55% marks with 2 years experience.|
Jobs by Qualification-Get Details
Age Limits & Salary Detail:
|Post Name||Salary Offered||Max Age Limit in Year|
|Senior Technical Officer||Rs. 15600–39100+GP 5400||43|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 9300–34800+GP 4200||33|
|Technician||Rs. 5200–20200+GP 1900||38|
The Shortlisted candidate’s selection will depend on the Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Contenders with disability may apply to the CCMB Recruitment by submitting the prescribed application form that can be downloaded from the official website www.ccmb.res.in.
- Applicants must visit the website and press the ‘Special Recruitment Drive for filling up of backlog vacancies for Persons with Disabilities [New]’ link available in the ‘Notification’ option.
- After that, press the ‘Download Application Form’ button and then candidates must fill the prescribed application form with his desired information.
- The appliers must attach the Xerox of all the relevant documents like disability certificate, caste certificate etc and paste the recent colour photograph at the given place.
- The application form closed in an envelope and super scribed with name ‘Application For The Post Of_________ (Post Code No. _______)’ and send it to the address mentioned below on or before the last date.
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology,
Habsiguda, Uppal Road, Hyderabad- 500 007
Last date of receipt of application form: 31st December 2014
Note: You may read the other details by using Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On