CCMB Recruitment 2019
Online Applications are invited from the eligible Indian national for the Project Consultant/Scientific Attendant & Other Posts. CCMB Recruitment Procedure for the available positions is going to be over on 17-02-2019, so go ahead and apply online soon.
|CCMB Project Consultant/Scientific Attendant|
& Other Recruitment 2019
|CCMB Careers Official Link||Press Here|
|CCMB Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||Press Here|
|CCMB Recruitment Registration||Press Here|
|Login to Download CCMB Application||Press Here|
|CCMB Official Portal||Press Here|
CCMB Notification Highlights
- Name of the Organization: Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB)
- Name of the Posts: Project Consultant/Scientific Attendant & Other
- Number of Posts: 10
- Eligible Candidates May Apply Online: On Or Before 17-02-2019
Is There Any Criteria To Apply For CCMB Project Consultant/Scientific Attendant Vacancy?
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Project Consultant||MSc in (Medical Biotechnology/|
|B Tech Biomedical Engineering +|
|M Sc(Biological Sciences +|
|PhD+ 2 years’ experience|
|Scientific Attendant||DMLT + 2 years’ experience|
certificate in Sickle Cell
|Clinical Counselor||MSc in Biology/Medical Biotechnology/|
Bio-Medical Engg.+1 year Experience
|Social Worker||Master Degree in Psychology/|
Social Work/ Sociology +
2 years’ experience in Hospital work.
|Data Entry Operator||BSc (Computers) / PGDCA +|
1 year Experience in maintaining
data in Hospitals
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
|CCMB Vacancy||Age Limit|
|Project Consultant [Post Code C-1]||40 years|
|Scientific Attendant [Post Code SA-5]||28 years|
|Clinical Counselor [Post Code CC-1]||30 years|
|Social Worker [Post Code SW-1]||30 years|
|Data Entry Operator [Post Code DEO-2]||35 years|
The age relaxation of 5 years for statutory groups and women
How Many CCBM Jobs Vacancy Are Available?
|CCMB Jobs||Number of Vacancies|
|Project Consultant [Post Code C-1]||01|
|Scientific Attendant [Post Code SA-5]||05|
|Clinical Counselor [Post Code CC-1]||01|
|Social Worker [Post Code SW-1]||01|
|Data Entry Operator [Post Code DEO-2]||02|
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
What Is CCBM Recruitment Procedure?
How Much Salary Will Be Given To The Appointed Candidates?
|Project Consultant [Post Code C-1]||Rs. 75,000/- p.m. fixed|
|Scientific Attendant [Post Code SA-5]||Rs. 12,000/- p.m. fixed|
|Clinical Counselor [Post Code CC-1]||Rs. 25,000/- p.m. + 20% HRA|
|Social Worker [Post Code SW-1]||Rs. 25,000/- p.m. + 20% HRA|
|Data Entry Operator [Post Code DEO-2]||Rs. 12,000/- p.m. fixed|
What Is The Way To Apply For Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) Recruitment?
- Go through the official portal of the organization which is www.ccmb.res.in
- Hit on “Careers” link and move your cursor towards “Project Positions”.
- Follow “Advertise No: PN-1/2019 for various positions on temporary basis under the CSIR Mission Mode project” link.
- CCMB Recruitment Notification PDF will show at your computer screen.
- Ensure requirements from CCMB Recruitment Advertisement.
- Eligible candidates have to follow “Apply Online” link.
- Enter asked details in the format of CCMB Online Application Form.
- Upload documents if required and recheck CSIR CCMB Application Form.
- Hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of the form for future use.
CSIR CCMB Advertisement
Selection of the candidates will be based on initial screening based on qualifications as specified in the advertisement/ experience specified in the advertisement, the candidates to the nature of research project.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and based on the recommendations of the Selection Committee in interview candidates will be appointed. The pool of selected candidates will be valid for a maximum period of one year.
No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing for the written test/interview. All the communication regarding the call for interview will be only through electronic mode (through: E-mail/mobile).
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
You may check other relevant details about CCMB Recruitment 2019 through the above mentioned Official Link. For more updates, be in touch with us.
Latest Recruitment On 08-02-2019 :
- NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 28-02-2019
- HSSC Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 11-02-2019, 18-02-2019, 05-03-2019, 25-03-2019, 23-04-2019
- AAVIN Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 22-02-2019
- District Court Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 08-02-2019, 11-02-2019, 14-02-2019, 15-02-2019, 20-02-2019, 25-02-2019
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 09-02-2019