Ready To Enter In Engineering World! Check Out Latest CCMT Counselling Schedule From Here… Students, who qualify in CCMT Exam, are only eligible to appear in counseling session. Candidates can grab the relevant seat in particular college such as in NITs, IIITM, IIITDM Jabalpur, and IIIT Allahabad according to seat allotment procedure that is done through1st, 2nd, and 3rd Counseling procedure. So, you must go through this page and get complete details about CCMT Counselling 2018,CCMT Seat Availability etc.
What this Page Contains?
Students, who’re going to attend CCMT Counselling session, are informed that it is mandatory for all candidates to be physically present i.e in person for counseling on the day and No request for authorized representative on behalf of candidate will be entertained. To collect detailed information about CCMT 2018 Counselling, you need to scroll down this page which is well organized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
CCMT Eligibility Criteria:
- Execution of Centralized Counseling for Master Degree Admissions 2018 will be done on the basis of valid GATE score (2015 / 2016/ 2017) obtained by the candidates.
- Participating students must have secured a minimum CGPA of 6.5/10 or 60% marks (6/10 or 55% marks in the case of SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying degree/examination.
Read Now: Counselling Tips & Techniques
CCMT Counselling Fee Details:
The following fee is payable only through SBI MOPS (i.e., Net banking/ Credit Card / Debit Card or e-Challan at any branch of SBI).
|Fee Details||Open Category||Reserved Category|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 1700/-||Rs. 2200/-|
|Acceptance Fee||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Seat Confirmation Fee||Rs. 10, 000 /-|
Note: Seat Confirmation Fee will be paid by the participants using e-challan of ICICI / SBI Bank.
Other Fee Criteria:
Following are the Registration Fee for National Spot Round:
- For OC/OB: Rs. 42,200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs. 11,700/-
- Fee should be paid through Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card, or through e – challan at any SBI branch
CCMT Counseling Online Registration:
- Initial step of counseling process for all eligible candidates is to go for the online registration which can be fulfilled only after the payment of registration fee.
- First of all, applicants need to pay counseling feethat will be made through online mode by using the debit card / credit card and net banking facility.
- Candidates are required to official website of organization which is www.ccmt.nic.in.
- After reaching at official web portal, select the link of online registration form.
- Fill online registration form with required details and you are also required to fill their choices for courses and colleges.
- After that, submit it and on selection, you must lock their choices for final selection.
Check Out: Counselling Procedure in Detail
Allotment Of Seats:
- After completing the registration process, seats will be allotted to the admirable students according to their rank, category and reservation etc so download your allotment list from official site of organization.
- Then, students that finally get selected on the basis of available seats and category will Issue allotment letters.
Visit Center For Admission:
- After getting allotment of seats, students should visit to the allotted institution and pay required course fee as soon as possible and take receipt of admission.
- Provisionally selected contenders who got the allotment of seat should submit the originals to the colleges at the time of reporting to the college.
Essential Particulars to be carried for CCMT Counseling:
- Print out of the registration form, locked choices, provisional seat allotment letter downloaded from the official site.
- Original GATE score card
- Allotment Letter (Colored photograph pasted on it)
- Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Photo ID proof according to the Govt. of India norms
- Mark sheet of Class XII, X
- All semesters Grade/Mark sheets of qualifying examination
- Certificate of category (OBC/SC/ST), if applicable
- Degree / Provisional certificate, if degree is completed
- Undertaking by the candidate regarding OBC status in the required format
- Certificate for Persons With Disabilities (PWD), if applicable
- Proof of payment of part of Institute fee of Rs. 10,000/-.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
CCMT Counselling 2018 Dates:
|Online registration starts||First Week Of April 2018|
|Last date for online choice filling||First Week Of May 2018|
|Date for locking of the submitted choices||Second Week Of May 2018|
|Automatic locking of choices|
|1st round of allotment will be held on||Third Week Of May 2018|
|Payment of seat acceptance fee Rs. 20,000/- followed by reporting at any of reporting center||Fourth Week Of May 2018|
|2nd Round of Allotment||Fourth Week Of May 2018|
|Payment of seat acceptance fee Rs. 20,000/- followed by reporting at any of the reporting center||First Week Of June 2018|
|3rd Round of Allotment||Second Week Of June 2018|
|Seat Acceptance fee of Rs. 20,000/- can be paid||Second Week Of June 2018|
|Payment of Provisional Admission Confirmation Fee Rs. 10,000/-||Third Week Of June 2018|
|Internal Sliding result declaration||Third Week Of June 2018|
|Reporting at Admitted Institute and depositing balance institute fee||Fourth Week of June 2018|
|Vacancy declaration for NSR||First Week Of July 2018|
|Fresh registration for National Spot Round (NSR) with fee||Second Week Of July 2018|
|Choice filling for NSR and locking of choices||Second Week Of July 2018|
|Document verification of NSR registered candidates||Third Week Of July 2018|
|NSR seat allotment||Fourth Week Of July 2018|
Candidates can visit this Official Link for getting more detailed information about CCMT Counselling 2018. Bookmark our web portal for getting other details related to top colleges, admission, syllabus and time table etc. You can also obtain other information by joining us on Facebook and Google Plus. Thank You….
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Counselling Schedule||Entrance Exam in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|