Did You Apply For M.Tech Admissions Through CCMT Exam? If yes, then check Seat Availability Status and CCMT Counselling Schedule from Here…Students, who have qualified in CCMT Entrance Exam, may check entire CCMT Counselling Procedure from this page. Centralized Counselling for M.Tech. / M.Arch./ M.Plan admissions abbreviated as CCMT is an on-line admission process for all NITs and several other Institutes. Students may bookmark this page using control+d to get more information about CCMT Counselling 2017 on your instant access.
Execution of CCMT Counselling will be taking place on the basis of valid GATE score (2016) obtained by the candidates and qualified candidates will be allotted desired college according to their ranking. CCMT organizes admissions to PG programmes in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Planning and Design in respect of centrally funded institutes. For Counseling Dates, Status, Fee, you may need to go through this page that is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
CCMT Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility conditions applicable for candidates who wish to participate in the Centralised Counselling for M.Tech / M.Plan (CCMT) is as follows:
- The candidate must have secured a minimum CGPA of 6.5/10 or 60% marks (6/10 or 55% marks in the case of SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying degree/examination.
- The candidate should also have a valid GATE score (2015/2016).
- Initial step of counseling process for all eligible candidates is to go for the online registration which can be fulfilled only after the payment of registration fee.
- Payment of fee will be made through online means by using the debit card / credit card and net banking facility.
Also Check:- Steps & Stages of Counselling Process
Choice Filling and Locking Of Choices:
- While filling the registration form aspirants are required to fill their choices for courses and colleges.
- On selection, candidates must lock their choices for final selection.
Online Seat Allotment, Initial Fee Deposition:
- On the basis of merit list, seats will be allocated to the aspirants over several stages of CCMT 2016 Seat Allotment.
- Those candidates who will be assigned seat will be required to submit an initial fee using thde particular e-challan.
Personal Reporting To a Reporting Center and Getting Admission:
- On successful completion with the process of payment of fee, candidates need to report on allotted college along with original and set of photocopies of required documents.
- After this, contenders need to undergo through document verification and finally candidates have to apply for the admission by completing the entire entrance procedure.
Counselling Tips & Techniques – Check Here
A Payment of part of Institute fee of Rs.10, 000 /- (for all Categories) will be paid by the participants using e-challan of ICICI / SBI Bank.
Essential Particulars to be carried for CCMT Counseling:
- Print out of the registration form, locked choices, provisional seat allotment letter downloaded from the official site.
- Original GATE score card
- Allotment Letter (Colored photograph pasted on it)
- Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Photo ID proof according to the Govt. of India norms
- Mark sheet of Class XII, X
- All semesters Grade/Mark sheets of qualifying examination
- Certificate of category (OBC/SC/ST), if applicable
- Degree / Provisional certificate, if degree is completed
- Undertaking by the candidate regarding OBC status in the required format
- Certificate for Persons With Disabilities (PWD), if applicable
- Proof of payment of part of Institute fee of Rs. 10,000/-.
Documents Required For Counseling:- Check Here
|Last date for registration and fee payment||Second Week Of May 2017|
|Last date for online choice filling|
|Date for locking of the submitted choices||Third Week Of May 2017|
|Automatic locking of choices|
|1st round of allotment will be held on||Fourth Week Of May 2017|
|Payment of seat acceptance followed by reporting at any of reporting center||Till Third Week Of June 2017|
|2nd Round of Allotment||First Week Of June 2017|
|Payment of seat acceptance followed by reporting at any of the reporting center||Second Week Of June 2017|
|3rd Round of Allotment||Third Week Of June 2017|
|National Spot Round (NSR) registration dates||First Week Of July 2017|
|Physical reporting to allotted institute for admission||Second Week Of July 2017|
You May Also Check:- Counselling Schedule
You may check this Official Link for getting more detailed about CCMT Counselling 2017. Candidates are advised to visit our web portal for getting other details related to top colleges, admission, syllabus and time table etc. You can also obtain other information by joining us on Facebook and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On