Online Registration link of 1st, 2nd, 3rd Round Allotment for CCMT Counselling will be active from 03/04/2018. Students, who qualify in CCMT Exam, are only eligible to appear in counseling session.
Candidates can grab the relevant seat in particular college such as in NITs, IIITM, IIITDM Jabalpur, and IIIT Allahabad according to seat allotment procedure that is done through1st, 2nd, and 3rd Counseling procedure.
CCMT 2018 – Dates, Registration, Choice Filling, Seat Allotment
Students, who’re going to attend CCMT Counselling session, are informed that it is mandatory for all candidates to be physically present i.e in person for counseling on the day and No request for authorized representative on behalf of candidate will be entertained.
To collect detailed information about CCMT 2018 Counselling, candidates can go through below section of this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
CCMT Eligibility Criteria:
- Execution of Centralized Counseling for Master Degree Admissions 2018 will be done on the basis of valid GATE score (2015 / 2016/ 2017) obtained by the candidates.
- Participating students must have secured a minimum CGPA of 6.5/10 or 60% marks (6/10 or 55% marks in the case of SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying degree/examination.
Must Check: Counselling Schedule
Rules for Seat Allotment
Seat allotment is based on the Merit list and availability of seat as per filled choices according to the Government of India (GoI) Reservation norms. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of GATE score.
To resolve and determine inter-se-merit of candidates having same GATE score, following criterion will be used in the stated order of preference.
- Candidates having GATE score in 2016 will be given preference over candidates having score of 2017, or 2018.
- Candidates having GATE score in 2017 will be given preference over candidates having score of 2018.
- If year of GATE score is same, then preference will be given to that candidate who has obtained higher GATE marks out of 100.
- In unlikely event of their GATE marks out of 100 and the year of GATE score being the same, then preference will be based on the All India Rank (AIR).
- In highly unlikely event of candidates having same GATE Year, GATE marks out of 100, and AIR, then Date of Birth will be considered. Elder candidate will be given preference.
- In highly unlikely event of Date of Birth is same, rank will be decided on the basis of Random number generation.
Find Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Types of Fees Collected During CCMT
Registration Fee: Non-refundable collateral fee collected for participating in CCMT allotment process.
The registration fee is Rs. 2200/- for OC/OB and Rs. 1700/- for SC/ST/PWD which is payable only through SBI MOPS (i.e., Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card or e-Challan at any branch of SBI).
Seat Acceptance Fee: It is the fee collected when the candidate accepts the seat allotted to him/her.
Before coming to Reporting Center, the candidates have to pay the Seat Acceptance Fee (Rs. 20,000/- for all Categories). It can also be paid through SBI MOPS (i.e., Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card or e-Challan at any branch of SBI).
Seat Confirmation Fee: The fee collected when the candidate confirms her/his acceptance of the finally allotted seat.
Candidate who has paid the seat acceptance fee during any of the first three rounds of allotment and opts for Freezing/Sliding willingness can confirm the provisional allotment of the seat by paying the Seat Confirmation Fee (Rs. 10, 000/- for all Categories)
NSR Participation Fee: This amount of fee is collected during the NSR round to be adjusted against the Institute fee upon allotment of a seat.
Candidates willing to participate in NSR should register by paying NSR Fee of Rs. 42,200/- for OC/OB (Rs. 40,000/- NSR Participation fee + Rs. 2,200/- Registration fee) or Rs. 11,700/- for SC/ST/PwD (Rs. 10,000/- NSR Participation fee + Rs. 1,700/- Registration fee) through SBI MOPS (i.e., Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card) or e-Challan at any branch of SBI and enter the choices from the vacant seats.
Get Best Answer: How to Choose Reputed Online Colleges & Universities
Visit Center For Admission:
- After getting allotment of seats, students should visit to the allotted institution and pay required course fee as soon as possible and take receipt of admission.
- Provisionally selected contenders who got the allotment of seat should submit the originals to the colleges at the time of reporting to the college.
Essential Particulars to be carried for CCMT Counseling:
- Print out of the registration form, locked choices, provisional seat allotment letter downloaded from the official site.
- Original GATE Score Card
- Allotment Letter (Colored photograph pasted on it)
- Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Photo ID proof according to the Govt. of India norms
- Mark sheet of Class XII, X
- All semesters Grade/Mark sheets of qualifying examination
- Certificate of category (OBC/SC/ST), if applicable
- Degree / Provisional certificate, if degree is completed
- Undertaking by the candidate regarding OBC status in the required format
- Certificate for Persons With Disabilities (PWD), if applicable
- Proof of payment of part of Institute fee of Rs. 10,000/-.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
CCMT Counselling Flow Chart
If the process of CCMT 2018 counseling has to be summarized then it is – Register Online, Submit Choices, Check Seat Allotment Result, Accept / Withdraw, and Pay Fee (if accepted). The flow chart below will make things more clear.
Also Read: Counselling Procedure in Details
CCMT Counseling Online Registration:
- Initial step of counseling process for all eligible candidates is to go for the online registration which can be fulfilled only after the payment of registration fee.
- First of all, applicants need to pay counseling feethat will be made through online mode by using the debit card / credit card and net banking facility.
- Candidates are required to official website of organization which is www.ccmt.nic.in.
- After reaching at official web portal, select the link of online registration form.
- Fill online registration form with required details and you are also required to fill their choices for courses and colleges.
- After that, submit it and on selection, you must lock their choices for final selection.
Get Here>> CCMT Counselling Brochure
CCMT Counselling 2018 Dates:
|Online registration starts||April 03, 2018|
|Start date of online choice filling||April 03, 2018|
|Last date of online registration and fee payment ( Rs. 2200/- for OC/OB and Rs. 1700/- for SC/ST/PwD)||May 08, 2018 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Last date of online choice filling||May 14, 2018 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Locking of choices||May 08-14, 2018 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Automatic locking of choices||May 14, 2018 (at 11:59 PM)|
|1st Round of allotment||May 20, 2018|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance fee of Rs. 20,000/-||May 21-24, 2018|
|2 nd Round of allotment||May 28, 2018|
|Seat Acceptance fee of Rs. 20,000/-||May 29 – June 01, 2018|
|3 rd Round of allotment||June 10, 2018|
|Seat Acceptance fee of Rs. 20,000/-||June 11-14, 2018|
|Payment of Provisional Admission Confirmation Fee of Rs. 10,000/||June 15-22, 2018|
|First Internal Sliding result declaration||June 24, 2018|
|Reporting at Admitted Institute and depositing Institute Balance Fee||June 25-28, 2018|
|Second Internal Sliding result declaration||June 30, 2018|
|Vacancy declaration for NSR||July 03, 2018|
|Fresh registration for National Spot Round (NSR)||July 04-16, 2018|
|Online choice filling for NSR||July 04-20, 2018|
|Automatic locking of choices for NSR||July 20, 2018 (at 11:59 PM)|
|Document verification of NSR registered candidates||July 17-20, 2018|
|NSR seat allotment||July 22, 2018|
|Reporting of Candidates, who will be allotted Seat in NSR, at Admitted Institute||July 23-27, 2018|
|Classes start||Classes will commence as per the respective Institute’s Academic Calendar|
Candidates can visit this Official Link for getting more detailed information about CCMT Counselling 2018. Bookmark our web portal for getting other details related to top colleges, admission, syllabus and time table etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Top Universities in India||Entrance Exam in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||Top Colleges in India|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|