Get admission in to M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M. Plan./M.Des. Courses by attending CCMT Counselling. Download the CCMT Counseling Schedule from here in the form of PDF. Interested candidates should apply by following proper CCMT Counselling 2017 Procedure. You can know the Seat Availability in NITs, IIITM, IIITDM Jabalpur, IIIT Allahabad and PDPM etc programmes by going through this page
What this Page Contains?
Execution of Centralized Counseling for M.Tech./M.Arch./ M. Plan./M.Des. Admissions 2017 will be done on the basis of valid GATE score (2015 / 2016/ 2017) obtained by the candidates and qualified candidates will be allotted desired college according to their ranking. CCMT organizes admissions to PG programmes in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Planning and Design in respect of centrally funded institutes. For Counseling Dates, Status, Fee details, you need to go through this page that is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
CCMT Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility conditions applicable for candidates who wish to participate in the Centralised Counselling for M.Tech / M.Plan (CCMT) is as follows:
- The candidate must have secured a minimum CGPA of 6.5/10 or 60% marks (6/10 or 55% marks in the case of SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying degree/examination.
- The candidate should also have a valid GATE score (2015/2016).
CCMT Counseling Online Registration:
- Initial step of counseling process for all eligible candidates is to go for the online registration which can be fulfilled only after the payment of registration fee.
- Payment of fee will be made through online means by using the debit card / credit card and net banking facility.
Also Check:- Steps & Stages of Counselling Process
Choice Filling and Locking Of Choices:
- While filling the registration form aspirants are required to fill their choices for courses and colleges.
- On selection, candidates must lock their choices for final selection.
Online Seat Allotment, Initial Fee Deposition:
- On the basis of merit list, seats will be allocated to the aspirants over several stages of CCMT 2016 Seat Allotment.
- Those candidates who will be assigned seat will be required to submit an initial fee using thde particular e-challan.
Personal Reporting To a Reporting Center and Getting Admission:
- On successful completion with the process of payment of fee, candidates need to report on allotted college along with original and set of photocopies of required documents.
- After this, contenders need to undergo through document verification and finally candidates have to apply for the admission by completing the entire entrance procedure.
Official Link – Apply for CCMT Counselling
CCMT Counselling Fee Details:
- Registration Fee:
For SC/ ST/ PwD categories, candidates have to pay Rs. 1700/- and for OC/OB categories Rs. 2200/-. Fee is payable only through SBI MOPS (i.e., Net banking/ Credit Card / Debit Card or e-Challan at any branch of SBI).
- Acceptance Fee:
Candidates belongs to all categories are required to pay Rs. 20,000/- through SBI MOPS (i.e., Net banking/ Credit Card / Debit Card or e-Challan at any branch of SBI) before reporting at the Reporting Center.
You May Also Check:- Counselling Schedule
- Seat Confirmation Fee:
If candidates wants to Freeze their seat, they have to pay Seat Confirmation Fee Rs. 10, 000 /- (for all Categories). Fee will be paid by the participants using e-challan of ICICI / SBI Bank.
- Registration Fee for National Spot Round:
- For OC/OB: Rs. 42,200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs. 11,700/-
- Fee should be paid through Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card, or through e – challan at any SBI branch
Download PDF – CCMT Counselling Notice
Essential Particulars to be carried for CCMT Counseling:
- Print out of the registration form, locked choices, provisional seat allotment letter downloaded from the official site.
- Original GATE score card
- Allotment Letter (Colored photograph pasted on it)
- Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Photo ID proof according to the Govt. of India norms
- Mark sheet of Class XII, X
- All semesters Grade/Mark sheets of qualifying examination
- Certificate of category (OBC/SC/ST), if applicable
- Degree / Provisional certificate, if degree is completed
- Undertaking by the candidate regarding OBC status in the required format
- Certificate for Persons With Disabilities (PWD), if applicable
- Proof of payment of part of Institute fee of Rs. 10,000/-.
Documents Required For Counseling:- Check Here
CCMT Counselling Dates:
|Online registration starts||10 April 2017|
|Last date for registration and fee payment||8 May 2017 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Last date for online choice filling|
|Date for locking of the submitted choices||11 May 2017 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Automatic locking of choices|
|1st round of allotment will be held on||21 May 2017|
|Payment of seat acceptance fee Rs. 20,000/- followed by reporting at any of reporting center||22 -25 May 2017|
|2nd Round of Allotment||29 May 2017|
|Payment of seat acceptance fee Rs. 20,000/- followed by reporting at any of the reporting center||30 May-02 June 2017|
|3rd Round of Allotment||11 June 2017|
|Seat Acceptance fee of Rs. 20,000/- can be paid||12-15 June 2017|
|Payment of Provisional Admission Confirmation Fee Rs. 10,000/-||16-22 June 2017|
|Internal Sliding result declaration||25 June 2017|
|Reporting at Admitted Institute and depositing balance institute fee||26-29 June, 2017|
|Vacancy declaration for NSR||04 July 2017|
|Fresh registration for National Spot Round (NSR) with fee||05-14 July 2017|
|Choice filling for NSR and locking of choices||05-15 July 2017|
|Document verification of NSR registered candidates||17-20 July 2017|
|NSR seat allotment||23 July 2017|
Download PDF – CCMT Counselling Schedule
You may check above stated Official Link for getting more detailed about CCMT Counselling 2017. Candidates are advised to visit our web portal for getting other details related to top colleges, admission, syllabus and time table etc. You can also obtain other information by joining us on Facebook and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|