National Institute of Technology, Delhi is responsible for organizing Centralized Counselling for M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan./ M.Des (CCMT 2019). CCMT 2019 Centralized Counselling is organized for admissions to all National Institutes of Technologies and several other institutes like IIITM Gwalior, IIIT Vadodara, and Central Universities etc.
Admission is granted based on GATE scores. GATE qualified candidates have to get registered through online mode and submit CCMT Application Form. Check CCMT 2019 Eligibility – Important Dates, Online Applying procedure from below
Apply Online for CCMT 2019
CCMT 2019 consists of registration, choice filling and locking, seat allotment procedure, reporting to allotted institutes, document verification and payment process.
Applicants are advice to scroll down below structured page which is well presented with complete details of CCMT 2019 by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com. Have a look –
CCMT 2019 Highlights
|Name of the Process||CCMT (Centralized Counselling for M.Tech. / M.Arch./ M.Plan.)|
|Conducting Body||NIT Delhi|
|Participating Institutes||39 (30 NITs, 9 CFTIs)|
|Availability of Application Form||03-04-2019|
CCMT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Centralized Counselling for M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan./ M.Des oen must ensure CCMT Eligibility Criteria as mentioned below
- Candidate must have a valid GATE score 2017/ 2018/ 2019.
- Candidate must have secured a min. of 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% for OC/OB, whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Result of qualifying degree must be announced latest by 03rd week of September 2019.
Check Here List Of: Entrance Exam in India
CCMT Online Registration Process 2019
Candidates willing for apply for M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan./ M.Des courses offered at various NITs have to get registered first by following the below mentioned guidelines –
- Applicants must visit to the official site.
- Hit On CCMT Online Registration Link
- Fill GATE SCORE, personal details, mobile number, email id, communication details, father name, qualifying examination details, bank details etc in form
- Upload GATE score card and pay fees as per your category.
- Finally press on “submit” tab for getting registered.
Registration Fees for CCMT 2019
Candidates are here by informed at the time of CCMT 2019 Online Registration Process, they have to pay Rs. 2200/- in case of OB/OC and Rs. 1700/- in case of SC/ST/ PwD. CCMT 2019 Registration fees will be non-refundable.
Fees will be paid through online mode using SBI MOPS (i.e. Net Banking/ Credit Card/Debit Card) or through e-Challan at any branch of SBI.
Also Know: How to Get a Free College Education
CCMT 2019 Counselling Procedure
- At first stage, individuals register themselves by filling details and paying required fees.
- After getting registered fill up choices of courses and colleges
- Lock your choice before last date, in case if you will not lock choices it will automatically locked after last date
- Once choices locked it will not modified
- Concerned authority will offer a seat based filled choices.
- Afterwards pay seat Acceptance Fee of Rs. 20,000/- using available modes.
- Report to allotted college for document verification
- After verification of documents, you will be issued DVC (Document Verification Certificate).
- Now download your provisional seat confirmation letter from CCMT website
- You may then proceed to attend classes at your respective institute.
Get Details Of: CCMT Counselling
Documents Required for CCMT 2019 Counseling Process
- Print out of the Registration form and the locked choices.
- Provisional seat allotment letter.
- Self attested copy of GATE score card (2017 or 2018 or 2019).
- Photo id proof/ Transfer certificate (Original)
- Birth certificate (Original) issued by the competent authority
- Mark sheets of 12th class (original)
- grade/ mark sheets of qualifying examination of all semesters (original)
- degree/ provisional certificates
- Caste certificate/ Conduct certificate/ PwD Certificate/ Migration certificate (original)
- Undertaking by the candidate regarding OB status
- Proof of payment of seat acceptance (fee of Rs. 20.000/-)
- 3 passport size photographs
Check Out List Of: Documents Required For Counseling
CCMT 2019 Participating Institutes
|Participating institute||Participating institute||Participating institute|
|Dr. B R Ambedkar NIT, Jalandhar||Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur||Maulana Azad NIT, Bhopal||Motilal Nehru NIT, Allahabad|
|NIT, Agartala||NIT, Calicut||NIT, Delhi||NIT, Durgapur|
|NIT, Goa||NIT, Hamirpur||NIT, Karnataka, Surathkal||NIT, Meghalaya|
|NIT, Nagaland||NIT, Patna||NIT, Puducherry||NIT, Raipur|
|NIT, Sikkim||NIT, Arunachal Pradesh||NIT, Jamshedpur||NIT, Kurukshetra|
|NIT, Manipur||NIT, Rourkela||NIT, Silchar||NIT, Srinagar|
|NIT, Mizoram||NIT, Uttarakhand||NIT, Warangal||NIT, Tiruchirappalli|
|Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad||Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur||Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Kancheepuram, Chennai||Pt. Dwarka Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacture, Jabalpur||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Vadodara||National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology, Hatia, Ranchi|
|The Central University of Rajasthan, Kishangarh||Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, District Howrah||School of Planning & Architecture, Vijayawada||Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal|
|Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh||Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Katra||University of Hyderabad|
Central University of South Bihar
Get List Of: Top Engineering Colleges In India
CCMT 2019 Important Dates
|Advertisement||04th week of March 2019|
|Availability of CCMT 2019 website||04th week of March 2019|
|Online registration starts||01st week of April 2019|
|Start date of online choice filling||01st week of April 2019|
|Last date of online registration and fee payment ( ₹ 2200/- for OC/OB and ₹ 1700/- for SC/ST/PwD)||02nd week of May 2019|
|Last date of online choice filling||02nd week of May 2019|
|Locking of choices||01st to 02nd week of May 2019|
|Automatic locking of choices||02nd week of May 2019|
|01st Round of allotment||03rd week of May 2019|
|02nd Round allotment||04th week of May 2019|
|03rd Round allotment|
02nd week of June 2019
Candidates, those who want to fetch more details related to CCMT 2019 must go through the official link. For more updates and upcoming interesting facts you can follow us on Facebook or Google plus. One can also bookmark our site by pressing ctrl+d key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Scholarship in India||College is Registered/AICTE Approved?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|