CCRH Recruitment 2018
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy has invited application for the CCRH Recruitment 2018 for the post of Research Scientists and Consultant. Candidates who wish to apply for the CCRH Job Openings 2018 can check all the details here.
Candidates who wish to apply for the CCRH Recruitment 2018 must check whether they are eligible for the post. Only those candidates who found themselves eligible for CCRH Vacancy must apply for the Research Scientists and Consultant post.
Highlights of this page
CCRH Research Scientists/Consultant Recruitment 2018:
Candidates have to fill application form in prescribed format and send it along with all the necessary documents. Last date to apply for the Research Scientists and Consultant post is 15-10-2018 and 20-10-2018 respectively.
Candidates can collect further information about the CCRH Research Scientists and Consultant Recruitment by going through this page which is well developed by expert team members of recruitmentresult.com
CCRH Vacancies Details
|Name of the post||No of posts|
For Consultant (Accounts) post:
Candidates who wish to apply for the CCRH Recruitment should have a relevant degree from recognized University. He/ She should also have 03 (three) years’ experience in Cash, Accounts and Budget work in a Govt Department.
To apply for this post, candidate must have a Master’s Degree in Life Science (Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology /Microbiology) from a recognized University or institute and should have 3 years’ experience in related field.
- Consultant (Accounts): Maximum age limit for this post is 62 years
- Research Scientists-B: Maximum age limit for this post is 35 years
- Research Scientists-C: Maximum age limit for this post is 40 years
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Consultant (Accounts)||Rs.30,000/- per month|
|Research Scientists-B||Rs.48,000/- per month|
|Research Scientists-C||Rs.50,000/- per month|
Selection Procedure for CCRH Recruitment 2018
Candidates will be shortlisted for CCRH Recruitment 2018 on the basis of application received. Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|Interview Questions and Answers|
How to apply for CCRH Recruitment?
Those aspirants who want to apply against Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy Recruitment are required to follow the basic steps:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.ccrhindia.nic.in
- Then select “Recruitment” option which is given in the middle of the home page.
- Hit “Vacancies” option and you will be on a new page.
- Select the suitable link which is related to CCRH Research Scientists / CCRH Consultant (Accounts) Recruitment.
- Read the entire details about Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy Vacancy.
- Download CCRH Application form and fill it with correct details.
- Enclose it in an envelope with self-attested copies of important documents.
- Write the post name on envelope and submit it at the postal address:
Postal Address and Last Date:
|Name of the post||Postal Address||Last date|
|Consultant (Accounts)||For vacancy at CRU, Siliguri||Officer In-charge|
Clinical Research Unit,
Cokhel Road (Near MatriBhandar)Arobindoallv.
Sitiguri-73,t40 I (West Bengat)
|For vacancy at RRI (H), Gudivada||Ofticer In-charge|
Regional Research Institute,
Dr. G.G.H. Medical College Campus,
EIuru Road, Cudivada_52 l30l (A.p)
T et :0867 4 -243 49 I /240028
|Research Scientists-B||Officer Incharge,|
Dr. D.P. Rastogi Central Research Institute for Homoeopathy, A-1/1, Sector 24, NOIDA
For more information about CCRH Recruitment 2018, go to this Official Link. If you have any query about CCRH Recruitment 2018, do comment in the below given comment box. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google+ or subscribe to our free mail service.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|