Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy has broadcasted a vacancy advertisement titled as CCRH Recruitment. For this concern a walk-in-interview will be conducted by the council on 10-03-2017 at 09:30 am onwards for filling up various Junior Research Fellow posts. Interested candidates may apply for CCRH Recruitment 2017 by attending interview.
This Page Includes:
Candidates if find them self eligible and fulfill all the conditions as per requirement of post may apply for CCRH vacancy by rushing for walk-in interview. To get more detailed facts related to this latest opening, you need to go through the entire page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy|
|Walk-in interview will be held on||10-03-2017|
Required Qualification and Experience:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification||Required Experience|
|Junior Research Fellow (Agriculture)|
M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization of Agronomy and Knowledge of large scale Cultivation of temperate Medicinal Plants Cultivation and its techniques.
|Experience of Medicinal Plants Crop Cultivation on Agronomical aspect in final year Project work.|
|Junior Research Fellow (Horticulture)||M.Sc. (Horticulture) with specialization of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants and Knowledge of large scale Cultivation of Medicinal and Aromatic Plant of temperate species and its Cultivation techniques.|
Experience of Medicinal and Aromatic Plant Cultivation in final year Project work.
Get Latest: M.Sc Jobs
Age of the applying candidate must be 35 years and below as on date of Interview.
Appointed appliers will be offered the salary of Rs.25000/- per month with additional HRA allowances.
CCRH Recruitment: Official Notification
Selection Process for CCRH Jobs:
- Selection of individual for this recruitment will be done as per their performance in Walk-in-interview conducted by Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for attending Test / Interview.
Get Details: Want to know more selection Techniques
Instructions to Apply for Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy Recruitment:
Eligible candidates can attend walk in interview along with application forms duly filled in prescribed format and all the relevant documents.
- For getting the application form, candidate needs to visit the official site that ccrhindia.org.
- Now, seek for left section on the home page and select “Recruitment” link from the list.
- This will open a list having relevant advertisement options; now hit ‘Vacancy Detail’ link against “Engagement of JRFs on Contract Basis in disciplines of Agriculture and Horticulture for CMPRH, Ooty, Tamil Nadu – Advt. No. 01/2017” option from the list.
- Read complete details regarding the post and eligible candidates need to download the application form.
- Candidate who fulfills the requirements may attend the test / Walk-in Interview, on the said date, along with an application in the prescribed format along with Original documents and self attested photocopies of certificates of qualifications, experience, mark sheet, birth certificate, caste certificate, passport size photographs etc.
- On the day of walk-in-Interview, the candidate is required to be present ‘in person’ with filled application form (including application fee) and all original certificates in Recruitment cell.
- Applicants appearing with incomplete documents will not be entertained for the interview / test.
- Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to appear for interview. Verification of documents will be done before interview / test.
- Walk-in address and date is well specified below, please have a look.
Center of Medicinal Planis & Research in Homoeopathy,
31126, Indira Nagar,
Nilgiri District, Tamil Nadu
Get Here: More Jobs in Tamilnadu
Important Date and Time:
- Interview will be held on: 10-03-2017
- Reporting time: 9:30 A.M to 10:30 A.M
Candidates may attain more detail regarding CCRH Recruitment 2017 through Official Notification. Participants need to connected with us for obtain latest information about relevant recruitments.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|