Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy has circulated a walk-in advertisement regarding CCRH Recruitment. Application forms are invited against vacancies of SRF Posts. Job seekers who want to grab this opportunity and want to be the part of this reputed Central Council can apply for CCRH Vacancy as soon as possible. Interested candidates are required to appear for the interview process along with filled application form in prescribed format on the date that is specified below. For acquiring upcoming notification details about CCRH Recruitment 2017, appliers are advised to remain in touch with us on our web portal.
Fascinated aspirants may apply for these advertised vacancies by attending the Interview along with original particulars in support of academics qualification on specified dates as shown below. So, candidates are requested to go through the whole page before applying to acquire latest info related to Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy Recruitment that is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy|
|walk-in date||23rd November, 2016|
Qualification Required for CCRH Jobs:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Senior Research Fellow||Pharmacology||M.D. (Pharmacology OR Master Degree in Veterinary Science (Pharmacology) OR Master Degree in Pharmacy (Pharmacology)|
|Zoology||Master Degree in Science in Zoology.|
|Microbiology||Master Degree in Science in Microbiology.|
Check Now: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Age criteria for all category appliers for CCRH Vacancies must be 35 years or below as on date of interview that will be decided as per organization norms.
CCRH Recruitment: Get Official Notification
Appliers who will be selected for SRF post will get a stipend of 25000/- (Fixed) + HRA per month as salary from the organization.
Selection Process for CCRH Job:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview process as aspirants are required to face the Interview for final assortment in the institute.
You may check given articles for clearing interview round:
Procedure to Apply for CCRH Walk-in Interview:
Aspirants may apply for these latest openings, need to fulfill all the necessary eligibility conditions given on this page and after that are required to attend the interview on scheduled date and venue that is clearly stated below.
- For getting the prescribed format of application, candidates are first of all required to visit the official website of the institute that ccrhindia.org.
- Then candidates need to hit on “Recruitment” link available at left side of home page.
- Select “vacancy Detail” link against “Engagement of SRFs on Contract Basis in disciplines of Pharmacology, Zoology and Microbiology for DDPR CRI(H), Noida – Advt. No. 17/2016” link available under advertisement section from next page.
- Candidates are required to attend the interview accompanied with duly filled-in application form, which can be downloaded from institute website that must be supported by one set of self attested copies of certificates regarding educational qualification, age, category certificate, one latest passport size photograph, experience certificate, if any; and detailed bio-data etc by the stipulated time as displayed below.
- Applicants reaching the venue after the scheduled time shall not be entertained under any condition. And no TA / DA will be given for attending the interview.
Venue for Interview:
Dr. D.P. Rastogi Central Research Institute (H),
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
- Interview will be held on: 23rd November, 2016 at 11:00 a.m.
- Reporting time: 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
Note: You may check Official Notification given above on this page to get complete details about CCRH Recruitment 2017. Applicants may add this page as bookmark to get recent updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|