CCRT Recruitment 2018
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT), Ministry of Culture has invited applications for CCRT Recruitment 2018. Candidates can now apply for 400 Junior/Senior Fellowships Vacancy.
In the latest CCRT Recruitment Notification, the organization has released 400 CCRT Vacancies of Junior/Senior Fellowships. Applicants who are interested in Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Recruitment they first ensure their eligibility.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Jobs
Only those applicants who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for CCRT Recruitment 2018. To ensure whether you are eligible for the vacant posts or not candidates have to follow below mentioned step by step procedure.
Last date to apply for the same is 16-10-2018. Applicants who are waiting for further details of CCRT Recruitment 2018–2019 they can visit the below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Centre of Cultural Resources and Training|
|Name of the Posts||Junior & Senior Fellowship|
|No of Vacancies||400|
|Last date to apply||16-10-2018|
- Junior Fellowships: 200 Posts
- Senior Fellowships: 200 Posts
What must be the required qualification for CCRT Job Openings?
Candidates who are going to apply for Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Vacancy they must possess Graduation in relevant field from recognized university or institute.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Is there any limitation in age for CCRT Fellowships Jobs?
Minimum and maximum age of the candidates applying for CCRT Fellowships Recruitment shall be 25 years and 40 years as per the norms of the organization. Relaxation in age to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
After selection for CCRT Recruitment, shortlisted candidates then will be able to receive below stated amount as their per month salary:
- CCRT Junior Fellowship Recruitment: Rs.10,000/- per month
- CCRT Senior Fellowship Recruitment: Rs.20,000/- per month
Selection of candidates for CCRT Recruitment 2018–2019 shall be done on the basis of their performance in Interview Process. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
Must Go Through These Articles:
Steps to apply for CCRT Recruitment 2018
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of Ministry of Culture, Government of India that is indiaculture.nic.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to Recruitment and Advertisement tab available at the middle of the homepage
- Now on reaching new page hit on “Current Recruitment and Advertisement” link
- Afterwards you have to hit on “Calling applications under Sr/Jr Fellowships to outstanding persons for cultural research” link
- Then read CCRT Recruitment Notification carefully and ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then you have to go back to previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link
- After that enter the required details in CCRT Application Form
- After filling the details in CCRT Online Application Form, candidates have to upload the scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- At last hit on final submit option and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Download Here>>CCRT Recruitment Notification
Last date to submit CCRT Recruitment Application Form: 16-10-2018
Visit this Official Link to attain rest details of CCRT Recruitment 2018–2019. Also like this page on face book or Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|