CDAC Mohali Recruitment
Latest Jobs Government In Mohali available!!! Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has recently released a vacancy advertisement entitled as CDAC Mohali Recruitment. Organization wants to assign skilled and capable contenders for the positions of Technical Assistant and Support Staff. Job hunters are eager to join this organization can grab this big chance by applying for CDAC Vacancy through offline mode. To gather all the updated information related to CDAC Mohali Recruitment 2017 you need to go through this we page.
Aspirants who want to make their career in government sector may apply against CDAC Mohali Advertisement by submitting their application form till the last date that is 15th Dec. 2016. For whole acknowledgement regarding Centre For Development Of Advanced Computing Recruitment you need to read this page which is well submitted by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
CDAC Mohali Recruitment
|Name of Organization||CENTRE FOR DEVELOPMENT OF ADVANCED COMPUTING|
|Last date to submit application form||15th Dec. 2016|
CDAC Mohali Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Required Qualification|
|Technical Assistant||Degree of Diploma in Computer Science / Electronics/IT/ Computer/ Engineering With relevant years of experience in relevant field OR NCVT Certificate in relevant trade where basic qualification for admission to the course is matriculation or equivalent and 9 years of experience in the relevant field Or its equivalent degree|
|Member Support Staff||Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. in relevant area with minimum 50 % marks and 1 year experience in the relevant field OR NCVT/ITI Certificate in relevant trade with 3 years experience in the relevant field.|
Check Now: Jobs By Qualification
Limitations of age
The age limit of appliers for government department jobs is as follows:
- For PwD belonging to OBC category (Non-Creamy layer): 48 years
- For PwD belonging to SC/ST category: 50 years
- Departmental candidates and Ex-servicemen: 56 years
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|Member Support Staff||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade pay of Rs. 2400/-|
CDAC Mohali Jobs Official Notice: Press Here
Mode of Hiring:
Engagement of applicants for latest jobs in government sector will be done on the basis of presentation level in written test/ skill test which will be taken by the expert committee of reputed organization.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Steps to fill CDAC Mohali Application form:
- Willing aspirants are required to visit on official website of organization which is cdac.in
- Contenders have to go to ‘career’ section’ given in the menu bar
- Now applicants need to hit on “Current Job Opportunities” link.
- On the next page press on “C-DAC, Mohali invites applications under Special Recruitment Drive from Differently Abled persons/Person with Disabilities (PwD) through Direct Recruitment” link.
- Read all the relevant details very carefully and thoroughly.
- After reading complete details download application form presented at thye bottom of advertisement.
- Take a print out of it.
- Fill your application form with correct details in accurate manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph.
- At last send your complete application form to address mentioned below.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC),
A-34, Phase–VIII, Industrial Area,
Mohali (Punjab) – 160071
Check Here: More Jobs in Punjab
Last date to submit application form: 15th Dec. 2016
Aspirants are required to go through Official Notification which is mentioned above to collect complete details related to CDAC Mohali Recruitment 2017. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|