Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has circulated an employment notice for CDAC Recruitment. C-DAC, Mohali seeks applications from suitable and interested candidates for 83 various posts. Aspirants, who are interested to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2015, can submit the online application form before the last date which is 30th September 2015. The job finders, planning to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2016 next year, are suggested to stay with us.
|Number of Vacant Seats||26|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||30th September 2015|
The whole acknowledgement concerning CDAC Recruitment 2015 such as educational qualification, age limitation, salary details, selection procedure etc are well represented below by squad of recruitmentresult.com. Read complete notification before applying against CDAC Openings.
CDAC Vacancy & Qualification Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Vacancies|
- For Sr. 1 to 3 Posts: Candidates must have done B.E / B.Tech or MCA Degree in relevant stream from recognized university or institutions.
- For Sr. No. 4 Posts: Aspirants should have NCVT / ITI Trade Certificate in Fitter Trade with at least three years of post qualification work experience
Age Limitation and Salary Structure for CDAC Recruitment:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Max Age In Years|
|Project Engineer-I||Rs. 31,000/-||30|
|Project Engineer-II||Rs. 37,000/-||32|
|Project Engineer-III||Rs. 42,000/-||35|
|Project Technician-I||Rs. 13,500/-||30|
- A non-refundable application fees of Rs. 100/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates either through online payment, using debit/credit cards or by remitting the amount, at any branch of Axis Bank, using the challan generated during the online application process at C-DAC website.
- No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
- Female applicants are also exempted from application fee.
- Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fees.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on following process as indicated below:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
How to Apply for CDAC Recruitment:
- First of all, job seekers need to visit Official Website that is www.cdac.in.
- Then go to “Career” tab which is well furnished in menu bar of home page.
- Hit link “Current Job Opportunities” and list of vacancies will appear on your computer screen.
- Select relevant job link from opened page.
- Read whole acknowledgement and press “Apply Online” button tuned at the end of page.
- Hit appropriate link related to post you are willing to apply for and press “Apply Now” button.
- Online Application Form will be displayed, fill it accurately with relevant and essential information.
- Upload all scanned educational documents, recent colored passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Press “Preview” button from the menu bar and check all details filled in it.
- At last, press “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Take a print out of system generated application form for future use.
Dates to Keep in Mind:
Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 30th September 2015
For more details about CDAC Recruitment 2015, you can check Official Notification. Candidates may also check complete details about CDAC Recruitment 2016 through this page so stay in touch with recruitmnetresult.com or you may bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On