Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, has announced an Advertisement about CDAC Recruitment. CDAC application form invites from proficient and dynamic candidates for filling up the Posts of Project Fellow. Willing and Eligible Contenders can apply for CDAC Recruitment 2015 by filling and sending application form on or before closing date that is 6th July 2015. Here on this page you may check complete details about the CDAC Recruitment 2016 for upcoming openings.
|Name of Posts||Project Fellow|
|Closing Date||6th July 2015|
To obtain more information about CDAC Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility standard, Selection process, How to appear for Interview etc you may go through details below which is well tailored by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants should have done B.E./ B.Tech (Electronics & Communications Engineering / Computer Science with 70% marks).
Aspirants should possess M.Tech in Image processing / Work experience in image processing
Selected job hunters will get the salary of Rs. 12,100/- per month.
- Age limitation of the job hunters should not exceed 28 years as on 1st July 2015.
- Relaxation up to 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer),
- 5 years for SC / ST
- and 10 years for PWD (Persons With Disabilities) candidates are admissible as per GoI orders.
- Job Fighters will be selected candidates on the basis of interview.
- The assignment is purely on temporary in nature for an initial period of one year which may be extended or curtailed subject to performance of the incumbent and need of the project
- Candidates must have to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 250/- for male candidates and Rs.100/- for female candidates (SC / ST / PWD Candidates are exempted)
- Fee should be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favour of C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram
How To Apply For CDAC Recruitment:
- Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility conditions mentioned above must fill application form which can be downloaded from official website that is www.cdac.in and forward the application along with copies of certificates (age, qualification, experience, caste etc.) & mark sheets and a non-refundable processing fee
- Complete application should be enclosed in an envelope super scribe the envelope “Application for the post of Project Fellow.” Name of the applicant should be clearly written on the backside of the DD and send to below mentioned address:
The Section Head (HRD),
C-DAC, PB No 6520, Vellayambalam,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033
Date to be remembered:
Closing date: 6th July 2015
Note: It is advised to candidates to check the Official Notice to gather more information. We keep updating all the latest CDAC Recruitment details here so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and also don`t miss any CDAC Recruitment 2016 details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On