Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has issued a notification about CDAC Recruitment 2015. Aspirants can shortly acquire the recent notification about CDAC Recruitment 2016 from this page Eligible contenders who wish to enhance their career in an Organization can apply for Member Support Staff – II Position. Candidates must fill the CDAC application form and send it to the specified address on or before closing date that is 19th August 2015.
|Designation name||Member Support Staff – II|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||19th August 2015|
Other essential details regarding CDAC jobs 2015 Advertisement like qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply etc are well furnished below by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates who wish to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2015 should have Trade certificate in relevant trade with NCVT/ITI.
- S.S.C. or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months Diploma course in Hardware and Operating Systems support, Networking & essentials from a reputed ISO certified company
- Networking , PC / Desktop Support
- Age of an applier should be maximum 30 years as on August 19, 2015.
- Applicants belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC)/ physically challenged/Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other age relaxations.
- C-DAC internal candidates also will be eligible for an age relaxation of 5 years including other age relaxations.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be August 19, 2015
Organization will pay a monthly remuneration of Rs. PB- 1 Rs. 5200- 20200 Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
Selection processes shall comprise of:
- Stage I : Written Test
- Stage II : Trade test and Personal Interview
Process to apply for CDAC Recruitment:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment must go through the official website that is www.cdac.in
- Read full advertisement properly and download the application form
- Fill the form as in prescribed manner must attach the photocopies of relevant certificates of qualifications and experience and a passport size photograph and send to the below stated address:
Senior Admin Officer,HRD Section
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Gulmohar Cross Road No. 9, Juhu, Mumbai 400049
- Last date for receiving applications: August 19, 2015 (Up to 1800 hrs)
- Written Test/ Trade / Interview date: Will be communicated by email only
Note: You may check this Official Link for getting more details. Contenders may visit this page regularly to get updated information on CDAC Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On