CDAC Recruitment 2015
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has dispersed a job advt framed as CDAC Recruitment 2015 for fill the vacant posts of Senior Technical Officer/ Senior Engineer and Technical Officer/ Engineer. Candidates who are interested and want to grab this chance can apply for CDAC jobs opportunity by filling online application form before the end date.
|Name Of The Post||Senior Technical Officer/ Senior Engineer And Technical Officer/ Engineer|
|No. Of Vacancies||104|
|End Date Of Submission Of Online Application Form||6th April 2015|
Interested aspirants who are applying may collect entire details related to CDAC Recruitment 2015 such as qualification, age limit, pay scale, fee structure, selection procedure, how to apply etc from the below section of this page which is prepared by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|1||Senior Technical Officer/ Senior Engineer||12|
|2||Technical Officer/ Engineer||92|
Age Limitation and Qualification:
|Name Of The Post||Age (In Years)||Qualification|
|Senior Technical Officer/ Senior Engineer||33||First class B. E./ B. Tech./ MCA/ or equivalent degree in relevant discipline|
|Technical Officer/ Engineer||30||
Important Notice: Relaxation in age limit is allowed for SC/ST/OBC/ physically challenged/Ex-servicemen candidates as per the rules of the Government of India. The relaxation of 5 years is available for govt. employees and CDAC internal applicants.
Pay scale of the selected contenders will be given according to PB3 that is Rs. 15600-39100/- along with different grade pay which is mentioned below:
|Post Name||Grade Pay|
|Senior Technical Officer/ Senior Engineer||Rs. 6600/-|
|Technical Officer/ Engineer||Rs. 5400/-|
Job hunters who have desire to apply for CDAC vacancies need to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- through online mode via debit card/credit card or pay the fee in any branch of axis bank through challan. No application fee for SC/ST/PWD/female candidates.
Attention Please: All candidates who are not able to bring their own laptops need to pay the system charges that is Rs. 300/-.
Selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of:
- Written test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply For CDAC Recruitment 2015:
- First of all, visit official website that is cdac.in
- After that, hit on “careers” tab available on the home page.
- Then, select “current job opportunities” link.
- Choose “CDAC invites applications for various Group A-technical posts”.
- Hit on “Press Here For Details and To Apply Online”.
- Select the suitable post and press on “Apply Now” button.
- Fill the application form with correct details and submit it.
- At last, take the print out of form for future reference.
|End Date Of Apply Online||6th April 2015|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Challan||8th April 2015|
|Selection Test/Interview||Will Be Communicated By E-Mail Only|
Note: For obtaining further information regarding CDAC Recruitment 2015, check official notification
CDAC Recruitment 2015
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has transmitted an advertisement CDAC Recruitment 2015 for filling up the vacancies of the Project Officer. Online application forms are invited form the eligible candidates against the CDAC Vacancy on or before the end date, which is tune below.
|Post Name||Project Officer|
|Last Date to Apply||18th March 2015|
|Written test will be held on||28th March 2015|
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing more details in regard of the CDAC jobs that are given on this page. You should read the instructions before applying carefully.
Aspirants should have the MBA (Marketing) / Post Graduate in Marketing or equivalent relevant professional qualification from the recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Job hunter who will be selected will get Rs.31, 000/- with no other allowances per month as salary from the organization.
Age of the aspirants should be below 30 years as on last date of Application submission.
- For SC/ST PHC candidates: No Fee
- For others: Rs.100/-
- Fee should be submit through the online mode only
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the performance in the
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- First of all visit the official site, which is cdac.in.
- Go to the ‘career’ option given at the top menu bar.
- Now choose the ‘Current Job Opportunities’ section.
- Follow the advt. ‘CDAC, Hyderabad invites applications for the post of Project Officer-I (Marketing and Placement activities).’.
- Select the ‘more’ link.
- Now choose the ‘apply online’ tab.
- Fill the online application form press the check box and select submit tab.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Last Date to Apply: 18th March 2015
- Written test will be held on: 28th March 2015
Note: For more details in regard of the CDAC Recruitment 2015 candidates should check Official Link.
CDAC Recruitment 2015
An advertisement as Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has been circulated by CDAC Recruitment 2015 for filling up the Engineer/Assistant Jobs. Contenders, who are eligible and interested and wants to grab this big opportunity, may apply online on or earlier from the last date.
|Name of post||Project Engineer & Project Assistant|
|No. of vacancy||05|
|Last date of submission of application form||13th March 2015|
For further information regarding CDAC Recruitment 2015 such as vacancy detail, age limit, qualification requirement, application fee, selection process, how to apply etc. you need to go through the info are well displayed on this page of recruitmentresult.com
Vacancy Detail and Age Limit:
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No. of vacancy||Maximum Age limit|
|01||Project Engineer||02||30 years|
|02||Project Assistant||03||35 years|
Eligibility Criteria and Salary Structure:
|Post name||Required Qualification||Pay scale|
|Project Engineer||B.E / B.Tech in ECE / CS / IT / Multimedia or Post Graduate degree in Computer Science||Rs.31,000/- to 49,450/-|
|Project Assistant||Trade Certificate in relevant trade with NCVT / ITI||Rs.19,500/- to 31,150/-|
The application fee of the participants, who are applying for this post will be Rs.100/-.
The selection of the appliers will be made on their performance in the written test followed by interview.
How to Apply:
- Aspirants who wish to apply, need to visit the official website which is www.cdac.in
- After that, choose the “career” option which is given in the menu bar on the home page.
- Then hit the “current job opportunities” tab.
- After that, you have to choose the appropriate link according to the post and press “more” option.
- Then, press “technical- jr. position” and hit the “apply online” button.
- Finally fill the application form with correct manner and submit it.
Last date of submission of application form -13th March 2015 by 05:00 P.M
Note: You may visit the Official Link to get other information and apply online.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On