Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) organization has professed an employment notification related to CDAC Recruitment. Applications are invited form eligible candidates to fill up various Project Engg / Technician / Manager Posts. Candidates who are interested in filling up these vacant posts may apply for CDAC Recruitment 2016.
Willing contenders may apply for CDAC Jobs, by forwarding their duly filled applications in prescribed format before the last date that is well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)|
|Number Of Posts||81|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
CDAC Vacancies and Educational Qualification:
|Post Name||Number Of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Project Manager-I||10||Courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.|
|Project Engineer-I, II & III||62||First class B.E. / B. Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science/Information Technology / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / MCA having at least 11 years of post-qualification relevant work experience
M. Tech. / M.E. with at least 7 years of post-qualification relevant work experience
Ph. D in relevant domain with at least 4 years of post-qualification relevant work experience.
|Project Technician-II||09||Diploma in Electrical Engineering with at least 01year post qualification work experience.|
You May Also Check:-
Application Fee for CDAC Recruitment:
For Project Manager-I & Project Engineer-I, II & III Post:
- All those candidates who are applying for CDAC Recruitment Notification, are required to pay a non-refundable application fees of Rs.500/-, which is to be paid by the candidates through online payment, using debit/credit cards.
- No fees shall be payable by Female applicants and candidates belonging to SC / ST/ PWD category.
- No cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fees.
- It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
For Project Technician-II Post:
- Candidates are required to arrange for a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.250/ for male candidates and Rs.100/- for female candidates drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram,” payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Details like candidate’s Name and Post Code Applied for must be written on back side of Demand Draft.
- SC/ST/PH category candidates are exempted from submission of application fee.
Salary Structure and Age Limitation Details for CDAC Recruitment:
|Position Name||Pay Scale||Maximum Age|
|Project Manager-I||Rs.64,000/- to Rs.1,19,200/-||40years as on 6-06-2016|
|Project Technician-II (Electrical & Mechanical)||Rs.14,100/-||30years as on18-05-2016|
|Project Engineer-III||Rs.42,000/- to Rs.78,300/-||35 years as on 6-06-2016|
|Project Engineer -II||Rs.37,000/- to Rs.59,050/-||32 years as on 6-06-2016|
|Project Engineer-I||Rs.31,000/- to Rs.49,450/-||30 years as on 6-06-2016|
Selection Mode for CDAC Recruitment:
- For Project Manager & Engineer Posts: List of screened – in / shortlisted candidates on the basis of prescribed qualification and experience would be uploaded on CDAC website. Final selection will be based on multi-level interviews to be conducted in CDAC, Noida.
- For Project Technician-II (Electrical & Mechanical) Post: Selection of the candidates will be based on performance in written test. The written tests will be objective type. The questions paper will contain questions from their respective branch (Mechanical / Electrical) and will also include some questions of general knowledge, reasoning aptitude & English.
You May Also Go Through Below Stated Articles, To Prepare Well For Written Exam/ Interview:-
Procedure to Apply for CDAC Recruitment:
- Desirous candidates are firstly required to visit official website that is www.cdac.in
- Now, select ‘careers’ link located at menu bar of home page.
- Further select ‘current job opportunities’ link on appeared page and choose suitable link on the next page.
- This will take you to the page having detailed description of applied post.
For 09 posts of Project Technician-II (Electrical & Mechanical):
- Read complete instructions regarding the post and apply by downloading Application form as no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Application form can be downloaded by hitting on respective links as given below each post.
- Candidates must enclose passport size photograph and self attested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste & medical certificate if claiming any relaxation under Persons with Disability along with application form as mentioned above.
- Already employed candidates are required to bring a “No Objection Certificate” from your present employer at the time of interview.
- Candidates those who are applying for multiple posts should submit separate application for each post.
- Candidate should write the post name on top of the envelope and send application form along with enclosures at below shaped address.
For Project Manager & Engineer Posts:
- Read complete instructions regarding the post by selecting ‘view detail’ button and apply online by further hitting “Apply Online” button visible at the bottom of page having detailed description of post. No other means of filling application will be accepted.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places and after filling all the details in online application form press on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- Take a print of application form and keep it with them for their own records. No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC
- Only candidate working in Government / PSUs / Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to the address as given below.
Postal address for Project Technician-II post:
Principal Technical Officer (HR),
Human Resource Department,
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing,
PB No 6520, Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram – 33
KERALA – PIN: 695 033
Also Check:- Current Vacancies in Kerala
|Project Engineer-I, II & III||
To attain additional facts regarding CDAC Recruitment 2016, you must check this Official Link. Candidates may stay connected to recruitmnetresult.com or you may bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D for getting more updated facts.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Online Jobs from Home||Latest Recruitments|
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has broadcasted an employment notification as CDAC Recruitment. Organization intends to hire-up candidates to fill up Project Engg/Manager/Asst/Consultant positions. Contenders who think that they are suitable for above posts they may apply for CDAC Recruitment 2016.
Keen aspirants can submit their CDAC application form in prescribed format on or before the last date that is 13th May 2016. Aspirants can attain complete information about CDAC jobs by reading this page completely that is created by the entire team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
|Last Date to Apply||13th May 2016|
Essential Qualification for CDAC Recruitment:
Contenders who are interested to apply they must have possessed 1st class B.E / B.Tech / MCA or equivalent degree/DOEACC ‘B’ level/DOEACC ‘C’ level/Master in Technology (M Tech)/Master in Engineering (ME)/ Ph.D. in relevant domain from any Recognized University Or Institution.
Check More Job Options:-
Contenders who are interested to apply they should not be exceeding than 32 years (30 tears for Project Engineer I post) of age as on last date of advertisement.
Successfully recruited candidates for the post of Project Engineer II will attain salary of Rs. 37,000 /- (Rs. 31,000 /- for Project Engineer I positions) per month from Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC).
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Exam/Personal Interview that will be arranged by selection committee of organization.
Must Read Below Given Articles:-
Steps to submit CDAC Application:
- Aspirants, willing to apply they are required to logon official website of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing that is www.cdac.in
- Then on the home page candidates have to hit on ‘Careers’ tab that is available in menu bar.
- Now on the next page contenders have to choose ‘Current Job Opportunities’ link in ‘Careers@C-DAC’ section.
- After that candidates have to choose ‘C-DAC, Silchar seeks applications for the Project Engineer’ link on the next page.
- Applicants have to read instructions carefully and download application form in prescribed format.
- Appliers need to fill it properly with required and mandatory details and attach all relevant documents along with duly filled application form.
- Lastly, candidates have to send complete application form to the address mentioned below…
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC),
Production Engineering building, NIT campus,
Silchar: 788 010, Assam
Also Check:- Latest Jobs in Assam
- Last Date To Submit Application: 13th May 2016
- Date of Written Test/Interview:- Will Be Communicated by Email Only
Contenders who are going to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2016 they can check below stated official link to acquire other information. Applicants can bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D or follow us on facebook and Google plus to acquire latest updates on your time line regarding CDAC vacancies.