Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has broadcasted an employment notification as CDAC Recruitment. Organization intends to hire-up candidates to fill up Project Engg/Manager/Asst/Consultant positions. Contenders who think that they are suitable for above posts they may apply for CDAC Recruitment 2016.
Keen aspirants can submit their CDAC application form in prescribed format on or before the last date that is 13th May 2016. Aspirants can attain complete information about CDAC jobs by reading this page completely that is created by the entire team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
|Last Date to Apply||13th May 2016|
Essential Qualification for CDAC Recruitment:
Contenders who are interested to apply they must have possessed 1st class B.E / B.Tech / MCA or equivalent degree/DOEACC ‘B’ level/DOEACC ‘C’ level/Master in Technology (M Tech)/Master in Engineering (ME)/ Ph.D. in relevant domain from any Recognized University Or Institution.
Check More Job Options:-
Contenders who are interested to apply they should not be exceeding than 32 years (30 tears for Project Engineer I post) of age as on last date of advertisement.
Successfully recruited candidates for the post of Project Engineer II will attain salary of Rs. 37,000 /- (Rs. 31,000 /- for Project Engineer I positions) per month from Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC).
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Exam/Personal Interview that will be arranged by selection committee of organization.
Must Read Below Given Articles:-
Steps to submit CDAC Application:
- Aspirants, willing to apply they are required to logon official website of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing that is www.cdac.in
- Then on the home page candidates have to hit on ‘Careers’ tab that is available in menu bar.
- Now on the next page contenders have to choose ‘Current Job Opportunities’ link in ‘Careers@C-DAC’ section.
- After that candidates have to choose ‘C-DAC, Silchar seeks applications for the Project Engineer’ link on the next page.
- Applicants have to read instructions carefully and download application form in prescribed format.
- Appliers need to fill it properly with required and mandatory details and attach all relevant documents along with duly filled application form.
- Lastly, candidates have to send complete application form to the address mentioned below…
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC),
Production Engineering building, NIT campus,
Silchar: 788 010, Assam
Also Check:- Latest Jobs in Assam
- Last Date To Submit Application: 13th May 2016
- Date of Written Test/Interview:- Will Be Communicated by Email Only
Contenders who are going to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2016 they can check below stated official link to acquire other information. Applicants can bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D or follow us on facebook and Google plus to acquire latest updates on your time line regarding CDAC vacancies.
CDAC Vacancy Notice:- Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Online Jobs from Home||Latest Recruitments|
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) organization has released a career notification regarding CDAC Recruitment. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various Consultant, Project Assistant, Project Engineer and Project Manager Posts. Candidates, who are satisfying the eligibility criteria and wish to enhance their career with this premier R & D organization, may apply for CDAC Recruitment 2016. Willing candidates may apply by submitting their online application form on or before the last date that is well structured below.
|Name of Posts||Consultant, Project Engineer & Others|
|Number of Positions||55|
|Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||27th April 2016|
Aspirants satisfying the eligibility criteria and willing to apply for CDAC Recruitment, they may obtain other information such as vacancies details, qualification, selection process, age limit, way to apply and more from this page that is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
CDAC Vacancies, Post Name and Age Criteria:
|Name of the Post||No. of positions||Maximum Age|
|Consultant||Hindi Language||01||65 years|
|Civil Engineering (Sr. Consultant)||01|
|Project Engineer – I||Software Development||13||30 years|
|Project Engineer – II||Software Development||08||32 years|
|Project Engineer-III||Software Development||01||35 years|
|Project Assistant – II||Civil Engineering||01|
|Project Manager – I||Civil Engineering-I||01||40 years|
Educational Qualification and Experience Required for CDAC Recruitment:
|Position Name||Educational Qualification||Experience Required|
|Consultant||Hindi Language||Ph. D. in Hindi||10 years of post qualification in the area of Hindi Language computing especially with reference to Hindi lexicography. Prior knowledge of handling projects.|
|Sindhi Language||Ph.D. in Sindhi language||10 years of post qualification in the area of Sindhi Language computing especially with reference to Sindhi lexicography. Prior knowledge of handling projects.|
|Humanities||Postgraduate degree in Humanities
Ph.D/Postgraduate in Computational linguistics
Ph.D/Postgraduate in Literature.
|20 years of post qualification experience in the area of Indian Language Computing Mentoring and guiding Research in the area of Indian Languages.|
|Modi Script||MA in History / Sanskrit/Marathi and Competence in Modi script.||10 years’ of post qualification experience in working with Modi script and knowledge of its intricacies and imparting knowledge of Modi.|
|Environment Science||Ph.D. in Atmospheric Science / Ocean Science / Environmental Science.||10 years’ experience of post qualification experience in the area of Atmospheric Science/Ocean Science / Environmental Science.|
|Civil Engineering (Sr. Consultant)||BE/ B. Tech in Civil Engineering
ME / M. Tech in Civil Engineering
|For B E / B. Tech – at least 25 years’ of post qualification experience in the project execution
For M. E/M. Tech – at least 20 years’ of post qualification experience in the project execution.
|Civil Engineering||BE/ B. Tech in Civil Engineering
ME/ M. Tech in Civil Engineering.
|For B E / B. Tech – at least 15 years’ of post qualifications experience in the project execution
For M. E/M. Tech – at least 10 years’ of post qualifications experience in the project execution.
|Information Technology||BE/B. Tech (Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT)
ME/M. Tech (Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT)
|For BE/ B. Tech – at least 25 years of post qualification experience.
For ME/M. Tech – at least 23 years of post qualification experience.
|Project Engineer – I||Software Development||1st Class B.E. / B. Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology/ Computer Engineering/ Scientific Computing/ Computer/Electronics/ Electrical
1st Class MCA/ MCS /M. Sc in computer science/ IT
M.E. / M. Tech Computer Science / Information Technology/ Computer Engineering/ Scientific Computing/ Computer/Electronics/ Electrical
|B.E. /B.Tech/MCA/M.E. /M. Tech- Fresher’s can apply
For M. Sc / M. C. S. – at least 1 year of post qualification experience in software development is must.
1 year of post qualification experience in software development.
1 year of post qualification experience in web designing.
2 year of post qualification experience in system administration.
|Project Engineer – II||Software Development||For B.E. /B. Tech/MCA – at least 3 years of post qualification experience in Software Development
M.E. /M. Tech/Ph D.- Fresher’s can apply
|Electrical Engineering||First Class B.E / B. Tech in Civil Engineering
M.E. / M. Tech in Civil Engineering
Ph. D in relevant discipline
|Project Engineer-III||Software Development|
|Project Assistant – II||Civil Engineering||Diploma in Civil Engineering||At least 7 years of post qualification experience in the relevant area.|
|Electrical Engineering||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Project Manager – I||Civil Engineering-I||First Class B.E / B. Tech in Civil Engineering
M.E. / M. Tech in Civil Engineering
Ph. D in relevant discipline
|For B.E. /B. Tech – at least 11 years of post qualification experience in the relevent area
M.E. /M. Tech – at least 7 years of post qualification experience in the relevent area
Ph. D – at least 4 years of post qualification experience in the relevent area
We Have More Job Options For You, Check Below:-
Application Fee for CDAC Recruitment:
- All those candidates who are applying for aforesaid posts except consultant posts, are required to pay a non-refundable application fees of Rs.300/-, which is to be paid by the candidates through online payment, using debit/credit cards.
- No fees shall be payable by Female applicants and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
- No cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fees.
- It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
Salary Structure for CDAC Recruitment:
|Designation Name||Pay Scale|
|Consultant||Hindi Language||As commensurate with experience, qualifications and skill sets.|
|Civil Engineering (Sr. Consultant)|
|Project Engineer – I||Software Development||Rs.31,000/- pm|
|Project Engineer – II||Software Development||Rs.37,000/- pm|
|Project Engineer-III||Software Development||Rs.42,000/- pm|
|Project Assistant – II||Civil Engineering||Rs.24,500/- pm|
|Project Manager – I||Civil Engineering-I||Rs.64,000/- pm|
Selection Process for CDAC Jobs:
- Initial selection of deserving candidates will be based on relevant skill set, experience and aggregate marks secured in relevant qualifying degree and eligible candidates will be called for written test.
- Written test will be conducted on Subject / Professional Knowledge for 90 to 120 minutes duration. Then only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview round for final selection.
- Screening committee may also evolve and adopt any other criteria to shortlist the candidate.
Must Go Through Below Given Articles, to do Better Preparation of Written Test/ Interview:-
Procedure to Apply for CDAC Recruitment:
- Desirous candidates need to fill an online application form by firstly visiting the official website that is www.cdac.in
- Now, select ‘careers’ link located at menu bar of home page.
- Further select ‘current job opportunities’ link on appeared page.
- Choose suitable link as “C-DAC, Pune invites applications for various technical positions for the post of Project Manager, Project Engineer and Project Assistant” or “C-DAC, Pune invites applications for various technical positions for the post of consultants” on the next page.
- This will take you to the page having detailed description of applied post.
- Read complete instructions regarding the post by selecting ‘view detail’ button and apply online by further hitting “Apply Online” button visible at the bottom of page having detailed description of post. No other means of filling application will be accepted.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places and after filling all the details in online application form press on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- Take a print of application form and keep it with them for their own records. No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC
- Only candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to the address as given below.
Head In- Charge HRD /Sr. HRD Officer of C-DAC, Pune
Last Date To Fill Online Application: 27th April 2016
For more details about CDAC Recruitment 2016, you can check below mentioned Official Notifications. Candidates may stay connected to recruitmnetresult.com or you may bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D for getting more update facts.