Online application forms are invited from eligible candidates against CDAC Recruitment for filling up (70+) Project Engg/Technician Posts. Interested candidates can visit the CDAC official website and apply for CDAC vacant positions through online mode.
Applicants are required to through the details and eligibility criteria provided in the Advt. No.: CDAC (T)/RCT/03/2018 before applying for CDAC Recruitment 2018. They are advised to register into the official portal on or before 25-07-2018.
Highlights Of This Page:
Link to Apply Online for Project Engg/Technician Vacancies Available Here!!!
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has decided to conduct written examination and personal interview to hire eligible and deserving candidates for vacant posts of Project Engg/Technician. Final list of selected candidates will be released after conducting interview of the candidates.
By going through this page, candidates can grab all the information related to CDAC Recruitment 2018-19 like vacancy details, application process and other eligibility criteria which is provided here by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
CDAC Recruitment Details & Qualification Required:
|Post Name||Total No. of CDAC Vacancies||Qualifications|
|Project Manager||01||B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in CS/EC/EEE/IT|
|Project Engineer||53||B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in Electronics &Communication/ Computer Science/Instrumentation &Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Mechanical|
|Project Assistant||03||Diploma in Computer Science Engineering/IT|
|Project Technician (Diploma)||16||Diploma in Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation/Computer Science/IT/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics|
|Project Technician (ITI)||01||ITI / NCVT (Painter)|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Lower age limit for the candidates willing to apply for CDAC Project Engg/Technician Recruitment is 30 years and should not be more than 40 years of age as on the last date prescribed for registration of application. Relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per Government of India norms.
Those candidates, who will get selected for any of the posts mentioned above, will be paid sufficient amount of salary per month as per the posts. Monthly salary package for each post is mentioned below:
|Post Name||Amount (Rs.)|
|Project Engineer||Rs.26,500/- to Rs.33, 125/-|
|Project Assistant||Rs.17, 000/-|
|Project Technician (Diploma)||Rs.14, 100/-|
|Project Technician (ITI)||Rs.12, 300/-|
Get Here: CDAC Recruitment Notification 2018
Contenders are required to pay an amount towards their online application form for CDAC Recruitment according to the post they want to apply for as explained below:
- Project Manager/Project Engineer Category: Rs.500/ for male candidates and Rs. 250/- for female candidates
- Project Assistant/ Project Technician category: Rs.250/- for male candidates and Rs. 100/- for female candidates
CDAC Recruitment Process:
Candidates are required to appear for written Test and subsequent personal interviews which will be respectively conducted by the screening authority if the organization to hire eligible candidates for Project Engg/Technician Posts.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps To Apply For CDAC Recruitment 2018:
- The very first step for the applicants is to visit the official website of CDAC that is cdac.in or the direct link mentioned below to fill their online application forms.
- Now press the “Careers” tab provided on the menu bar of the home page of the official portal.
- Then you need to hit the “Current Job Opportunities” link from the new page appeared.
- On hitting the above prescribed link you will be navigated to a new page where you have to press “C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram invites online applications for project manager/project engineers/project assistant and project technician” link
- Now go through the appeared advertisement carefully and if you are found eligible then hit the suitable link to apply online.
- After that they are required to fill the details in the application form correctly and hit the “Submit” tab
- At last, also take a print out of the online Application form of CDAC Recruitment to send it to the postal address mentioned below.
Apply Here: CDAC Online Registration Portal
Department Head (HR)
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)
Post Box No.6520, Vikas Bhavan P.O
Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033
|Commencement of on-line registration portal.||On 11-07-2018 from 10:00 am|
|Last date for online registration||25-07-2018 till 06:00 pm|
|Last date for receiving print-out of application by post.||31-07-2018 till 05:30 pm|
|Tentative Date, time and venue for written Test||19-08-2018 (Sunday) from 11:00 am onwards at Thiruvananathapuram.|
|Tentative Date for interview||04-09-2018 to 07-09-2018|
Applicants are advised to visit CDAC Official Website on regular basis so that they may not miss any latest updates regarding CDAC Recruitment 2018-19. They may also stay tuned with us to get daily recruitment notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|