CDAC Trivandrum Recruitment
A latest job notification has been circulated as CDAC Trivandrum Recruitment by Centre for Development of Advanced Computing. CDAC is a National Centre of Excellence invited application from qualified contenders to fill Project Fellow Vacancies in a KSCSTE Project. Willing contestants, who want to fetch Govt. Jobs by applying against to CDAC Trivandrum Recruitment 2015, may submit prescribed application form before last date.
|Posts Name||Project Fellow|
|End Date Of Receipt Of Application||06th July 2015|
The whole Acknowledgement regarding CDAC Trivandrum Recruitment 2015 like eligibility criteria, selection procedure, applying process etc are mentioned below by the group of recruitmentresult.com
Job seekers must have B.E. / B.Tech (Electronics & Communications Engineering / Computer Science degree with 70% marks from recognized university or institutions.
Those who have M.Tech degree in Image processing / Work experience in image processingare also eligible to apply for said posts.
- Maximum age of aspirants should be 28 years as on 01st July 2015
- Relaxation up to 03 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer), 05 years for SC / ST, 10 years for PWD (Persons With Disabilities) candidates as per GoI orders
Shortlisted applicants will get pay scale of Rs. 12,100/- per month that is offered by Centre for Development of Advanced Computing.
- Male candidates – Rs. 250.00
- Female candidates- Rs. 100.00
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates are exempted from any fee.
Mode of Payment:
Fee will be deposited through Demand Draft drawn in favour of C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram.
Assortment of appliers will be made through test or interview process.
Procedure to Apply For CDAC Trivandrum Recruitment:
- Candidates first have to visit the official website to download prescribed application form that is www.cdac.in
- Follow career option after visiting home page and download application form by pressing “Press here to Download Application Form” link.
- After that must fill entire details in prescribed application form and attach Xerox of entire testimonials and affix their recent photographs.
- Candidates should have to send the filled application form along with the required credential and demand draft to the below address:
To the Section Head (HRD),
C-DAC, PB No 6520, Vellayambalam,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033
End Date Of Receipt Of Application: 06th July 2015
You may check this Official Link for more details about CDAC Trivandrum Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On