CDFD Recruitment 2018
Apply for Latest Opening in Hyderabad!!! Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics has unfolded vacancy notification named as CDFD Recruitment 2018 to notify eligible candidates to undertake Dissertation based Research Training.
Candidates will work in a laboratory for a minimum period of 4 months and a maximum period of 6 months based on their research interest. Scroll down this page to know more about CDFD Recruitment 2018.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics Recruitment 2018
The names of selected candidates will be displayed on the official website of Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics that is cdfd.org.in by the end of October, 2018. Candidates can apply through online mode till 27-10-2018.
Candidates who want to know more in regards with CDFD Recruitment 2018-2019 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Eligibility Criteria Required for CDFD Jobs
- Candidates pursuing M.Sc./M.Pharm/M.Tech (during any semester) or B.Pharm/B.Tech/Integrated M.Sc. (from the third year onwards) in any branch of Life Sciences are eligible to apply for this program.
- The applicants should have first class throughout their Academic Career, i.e. 10th, Intermediate or 12th and Degree (till the previous semester).
- Age of the candidates applying for CDFD Vacancies shall not be less than 18 years and upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules of the organization.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Candidates who will be selected for CDFD Vacancy shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization.
Program Fee Details:
|Duration||with Accommodation||without Accommodation|
|6 months||Rs. 21,000/- (18000/- + 3000/-)|
(Fee + Accommodation)
Grab Today: More Jobs in Hyderabad
The candidates applying for the training are requested to pay an application fee as provided below:
|1.||General Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Rs. 250/-|
|3.||SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates||Rs. 125/-|
The application fee / program fee will be collected online only through NEFT transfer to CDFD account as per the details given below. Any additional Transaction Charges will be paid by the Candidate.
Bank Account Details of CDFD
|BANK NAME||State Bank of India|
BRANCH NAME WITH COMPLETE ADDRESS , TELEPHONE NUMBER/ FAX/EMAIL
Habshiguda Branch, Scientist Colony, Uppal Road, Hyderabad 500007. 040 27170142
|IFS CODE OF THE BRANCH||SBIN0020087|
|TYPE OF BANK ACCOUNT (SB/CURRENT)||Savings Bank|
|COMPLETE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER||37923542613|
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
The names of selected candidates will be displayed on the official website by the end of October, 2018. The training can be carried out for a maximum of six months from December, 2018 to December, 2019.
For Better Preparation Of Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
Steps to apply for CDFD Recruitment 2018
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics that is www.cdfd.org.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to Student Zone tab available at the bottom the main page
- Now you have to hit on “Advertisement for Dissertation-based Research Training Programme New” link
- Afterwards read CDFD Recruitment Notification carefully and ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit on “Tap here to apply on-line” link
- After that you have to fill CDFD Application Form with correct details
- After filling CDFD Online Application Form you have to pay the application/program fee through proper channel
- At last hit on final submit tab and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Apply Now>>CDFD Recruitment
Last date to submit CDFD Application Form 2018: 27-10-2018
You can check the Official Link to get further details in concern to CDFD Recruitment 2018-2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|