Centre for Development Studies Recruitment
A walk-in advertisement has been transmitted as Centre for Development Studies Recruitment by Centre for Development Studies. Applications are invited from self motivated & brilliant aspirants for filling up Trainee Library Assistant posts in K.N. Raj Library at the centre. Keen job fighters, whose wish to grab this job opportunity, may apply against to Centre for Development Studies Recruitment 2015 and attend walk-in interview on planned date. We’re also trying to collect more information related to Centre for Development Studies Recruitment 2016, so you may keep continue on our web portal.
|Name Of Post||Trainee Library Assistant|
|Date Of Walk- In- interview||15th October 2015|
You can get entire information concerning Centre for Development Studies Recruitment 2015 like qualification required, age limitation, salary details, selection process, process to apply, important date etc which are well furnished in the below segment of the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants, who are willing to clasp Trainee Library Assistant posts by applying against to Centre for Development Studies Vacancies, must have Graduation or Post Graduation in Library and information science with minimum 55% marks from recognized University or Institutions.
- Contenders’ age should be below 30 years.
- To reserved category aspirants, relaxation in age will be given as per norms
Selected applicants will receive pay band of Rs. 8500/- per month which is offered by Centre for Development Studies.
Candidates don’t need to pay any fee.
Assortment of applying aspirants for Trainee Library Assistant posts will be depending on their performance in walk-in interview which will be held on specific date.
How to Apply for Centre for Development Studies Recruitment?
- Willing job appliers, who are fulfilling the above framed eligibility norms, may appear for walk-in-interview on scheduled date which is 15th October 2015.
- Aspirants should bring all essential documents such as original certificates, mark sheets, experience certificates and attested copies of all original certificates, complete bio data and pass port size photograph duly attested by gazette officer for verification during the interview.
- Applicants should report at the below mentioned venue before planned time. The interviewee has to register themselves on the day of the interview.
At Conference Hall,
Computer Centre, CDS,
Date Of Walk- In- interview: 15th October 2015 at 01.30 PM
You can select this Official Notification to get more details about Centre for Development Studies Recruitment 2015. Aspirants can join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates about Centre for Development Studies Recruitment 2016 very firstly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On