Central Drugs Standard Control Organization has released a career notification regarding CDSCO Recruitment. The Organization, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is looking for meritorious & dynamic applicants for filling up Consultant Posts. Jobs seekers who are interested to apply for CDSCO Recruitment 2016, may submit application form through proper channel at the below prescribed date. Candidates applying for consultant post may attend the walk-in interview on the scheduled date and time that is shaped below.
|End Date Of Receipt Of Application||22nd February 2016|
|Walk-in Date||12th February 2016|
Candidates may read entire information regarding CDSCO Recruitment 2016 such as qualification, salary packages, applying process, and selection process etc, which is settled below by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Educational Qualification and experience:
- Applicants should possess Graduate from recognized university with 5 -15 years of experience in Administration & Finance in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Body.
- Preference will be given to retired Govt. servants not below the rank of Section Officer/Accounts Officer.
Contender’s age should be below 65 years for Consultant (Finance / Administration) and 55 years for Consultant (Liaison).
|Consultant (Finance / Administration)||Rs. 30,000/- per month|
|Consultant (Liaison)||Rs. 50,000/- per month|
Shortlisted applicants will be getting classifieds on the basis of their performance in personal interview.
The interview or test session will be organized by Central Drugs Standard Control Organization on specific date. No TA / DA will be given for interview.
How to Apply For CDSCO Recruitment?
- Job seekers, who are well fitted for declared Posts, may apply by submitting application form on or before last date through proper channel.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website which is www.cdsco.nic.in.
- Aspirants applying for Consultant (Liaison) post must prepare the application form with exact information such as academic details, experience details etc. Attach Xerox copies of all documents with filled application form and affix the recent color photographs on it.
- After that, application completed in all aspects may wrap in an envelope and super scribed with name “Application for the post of ________”. Envelope containing application form should be forwarded to address structured below on or before last date.
- Aspirants applying for Consultant (Finance / Administration) post are required to attend the walk-in interview along with essential credentials at the venue and date that is given below.
Walk-in venue for Consultant (Finance / Administration) post:
Central Drugs Standards Control Organisation,
CENTRAL DRUGS TESTING LABORATORY,
Zonal FDA Bhawan, Mumbai Central, Mumbai – 400 008
Postal Address for Consultant (Liaison) post:
Dr. K. Bangarurajan
Deputy Drug Controller (I), CDSCO (West Zone),
4th Floor, Zonal FDA Bhawan, GMSD Compound,
Bellasis Road, Mumbai Central, Mumbai-400 008
End Date of Receipt of Application Form for Consultant (Liaison) post: 22nd February 2016
Walk-in date for consultant (Finance / Administration) post: 12th February 2016 at 11:00 AM
Note: Appliers may open this Official Link to get more information about CDSCO Recruitment 2016. Please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|