It’s time to be the part of one of a chain of forty national laboratories through CECRI Recruitment!!! So miss this Brilliant Job Opportunities. Central Electro Chemical Research Institute is searching for enthusiastic contenders for the vacant positions of Project Assistant-II (PA), Research Associate-III (RA) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Those candidates who are interested in the said vacancy have to appear in Walk-in-Interview which will be held on scheduled date and venue stated below. Aspirants can get other details regarding CECRI Recruitment 2017 notice from here.
Highlights Of This Page:
Job seekers can apply against Central Electro Chemical Research Institute Recruitment by following the instructions given below, along with that check complete eligibility status that are required for the vacant positions. Interested job seekers can scroll down this page to know more about CECRI Recruitment 2018 which is well presented by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Central Electrochemical Research Institute|
|Number of vacancy||09|
|Walk in interview date||Check Below|
CECRI Vacancy and salary details:
|Position||No. of Positions||Age limit|
|PS-18/2017||Project Assistant-II||30 Years|
|PS-17/2017||Research Associate-III||35 Years|
|Junior Research Fellow||28 Years|
|Project Assistant-II||30 Years|
Aspirants have to hold required qualification to apply against CECRI RA / JRF / PA Recruitment 2017 as given in below, along with that check the remuneration that will be provided to contenders who get selected against CECRI Vacancies:
|No. of Positions||Qualification||Salary|
|Project Assistant-II||M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)||Rs.14000|
|Research Associate-III||Ph.D in Chemistry with 4 years experiences.||Rs.40000|
|Junior Research Fellow||M.Tech in Nanoscience and Technology with 55% marks||Rs.25000|
|Project Assistant-II||M.Sc. in Physics / Material Science with 55% marks|
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
Selection Procedure for CECRI Jobs:
Assortment of well talented candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Walk in Interview which is going to be held on scheduled dates at Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikud by the managing authority of the organization.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Procedure to Fill CECRI Application Form
- Visit the official website of Central Electrochemical Research Institute that is www.cecri.res.in
- Follow “Opportunities” tab which is located at the menu bar of the home page.
- This will take you on new page containing various links such as:
- “Walk-in for selection of suitable candidates for the temporary positions to be engaged in various projects”
- “Walk-in for selection of suitable candidates for the temporary positions to be engaged as a RA-III, JRF & PA-II in various projects”
- Read the instructions and after that satisfied candidates need to download the application form and take hard copy of it
- Fill the application form with asked details and attach all required documents/certificates with it.
- Must bring their original certificates along with the duly filled in application form at the time of interview.
Candidates have to bring following self attested original documents while appearing for walk in interview:
- one set of self attested photocopies
- educational qualification
- attempt certificate,
- DMC registration
- one passport size photograph
Walk in venue:
Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi
Walk in date:
|Position||No. of Positions||Interview date|
|PS-17/2017||RA-III, JRF & PA-II||20-Oct-2017|
Go through this Official Link to get complete details regarding CECRI Recruitment 2017–2018. Candidates can also bookmark this web page by tapping to CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|