Central Electrochemical Research Institute has announced 36 vacancies for the position of Fitter/ Turner/ Project Assistant via notification titled as CECRI Recruitment. Job hunters who are looking for the jobs in this organization must grasp this opportunity and fill the application form in a prescribed format. The candidates have to attend the walk in interview for the purpose of selection for which the dates are 12.07.2017 and 18.07.2017. Aspirants willing to join this organization can apply against CECRI Recruitment 2017. To know more you need to go through this page.
View Points about Page:
The organization is willing to hire skilled and hardworking candidates for the post of Apprenticeship Training and those applying for Project Assistant must have completed their bachelors or masters degree from any recognized institute. If you want to attain more related information regarding CECRI Recruitment 2017–2018 you may scroll down and get the details from the page which is well formed by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Central Electrochemical Research Institute|
|No of Vacancies||36|
|Date of walk in interview||12.07.2017 and 18.07.2017|
Vacancy Details and Pay Scale:
|S.NO||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary|
Rs 7,574/- pm
|7||Ref. & A/C Mechanic||02|
|9||Carpenter||01||Rs 6,732/-pm – 1st Year|
Rs 7574/-pm -2nd Year
|10||Horticulture Assistant||02||Rs 5891/-pm 1st Year|
Rs 6,732/-pm 2nd Year
|11||Project Assistant-II||02||Project Assistant-II Rs25, 000/-p.m. +HRA|
|Total||32+4*||* Four positions (Supernumerary) will be filled from any of the trades|
|Name of the Post||Required Qualification|
|Fitter||ITI – Fitter|
|Electronics Mechanic||ITI- Electronics Mechanic|
|Ref. & A/C Mechanic||ITI- Ref. & A/C Mechanic|
|Carpenter||ITI – Carpenter|
|Horticulture Assistant||10th Pass|
|Project Assistant-II||M.SC in Chemistry/ B.E in Civil Engineering|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
- Aspirants applying for Central Electrochemical Research Institute vacancies must be minimum 14 years in age.
- Age relaxation up to 5 years will be given to SC/ST/PH/Women candidates and up to 3 years for OBC for all the above positions as per the instructions of the GOI.
As per the orders of the selection Commission the candidates have to appear for the walk in interview on the below mentioned dates (According to the posts) for the purpose of selection.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Applying Procedure for Central Electrochemical Research Institute Recruitment
- Firstly the candidates need to visit the official website of Central Electrochemical Research Institute that is www.cecri.res.in
- Now hit on the “Opportunities” tab given on the home page.
- You are on the page containing all the current vacancies and you need to open the notification as per the post for which you want to apply
- Read the instructions given in the link as “Walk-in Selection of candidates for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961.” and “Walk-in Interview& NBSP; for selection of candidates for the temporary positions in various project”
- After reading the instructions you need to scroll down and take a print out of the application form.
- Now fill the application form clearly and attach all the attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications which are to be brought at the time of walk in interview.
- The candidates must bring their original certificates along with the duly filled in application form.
CECRI Recruitment 2017 Notification: Hit Here
Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi
- Date of walk in interview for Apprenticeship Training: 12.07.2017 (Tuesday) at 9.00 AM
- Date of walk in interview for Project Assistant-II : 18.07.2017 (Wednesday) at 9.00 AM
You can grab more relevant details in concern of CECRI Recruitment 2017–2018 through the Official Link. For other updates regarding the recruitment, candidates are advised to keep visiting our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Walkin||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|