CEED 2019 Notification has been released!!! CEED Exam Dates is schedule to be held on 19-01-2019. CEED Application form will be available from 09-10-2018. Candidates willing to pursue design course from IISc/ IITs can apply through CEED 2019 Registration Link
Students who are interested as well as fulfill all required eligibility criteria specified for Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED 2019) can promptly apply. Eligible one have to submit their filled in form via online mode at official latest before 09-11-2018
CEED Exam Application Form Last date 09-11-2018
CEED 2019 is national level entrance exam organized by the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay on behalf of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India for offering admission in M.Des and Ph.D design courses in IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kanpur and many other institutions
Applicants are advice to scroll down this page to attain more details related to CEED 2019 which is well presented by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
|Institute||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay|
|Exam name||Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED 2019)|
|CEED Application Form||09-10-2018|
|Application Form last date||09-11-2018|
|CEED Exam Date||19-01-2019|
How to Apply For CEED 2019 Entrance Exam?
- First of all candidates are required to visit the official website i.e. www.ceed.iitb.ac.in
- From homepage hit on “CEED Brochure” Link
- Read all the details about examination to ensure eligibility
- Go to homepage and hit on “Apply” Tab
- Fill all the details like qualification, Address, other Details, Skill Details etc in CEED Online Registration Form
- After that upload required documents in respect to your qualification, age, address, caste etc
- Pay prescribed amount of fees by using your Credit card / Debit card or net banking
- After completing the whole application procedure hit on the final submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage
Check Out List Of: Entrance Exam in India
CEED 2019 Imp Dates
|Opening of CEED 2019 online application form||09-10-2018|
|Closing of CEED 2019 application form||09-11-2018|
|CEED 2019 Registration with late fee||10-11-2018 to 16-11-2018|
|Availability of admit card||01-01-2019|
|Last date of rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||05-01-2019|
|CEED 2019 Exam date||19-01-2019 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Releasing of draft answer key of Part A||25-01-2019|
|Last date of sending comments about draft answer key||31-01-2019|
|Releasing of final answer key||04-02-2019|
|Declaration of result and availability of score card||04-03-2019|
As per the CEED Exam Notification, appliers need to confirm all eligibility norms as prescribed by the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
- Candidates must have passed a degree/diploma/post graduate degree of 4 years or 3+2 years (after 10+2 level).
- Candidates appearing in final year by July 2019, or must have passed the GD Arts diploma programme (10+5 level) by July 2018 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates GATE 2019 score card can also apply.
Note: Validity of CEED Score Card will be lasts for one year from the date of declaration of the result.
Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
CEED Application fees 2019
Appliers of CEED Notification have to pay application fees of Rs. 1300/- in case of women candidates and Rs. 1300/- in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates and Rs. 2600/- for other candidates. Late fees is Rs. 500/-, fees can be deposited through credit card, debit card and net-banking. Fees will be non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstances.
CEED Exam Pattern 2019
- Exam will be conducted through online (CBT)
- Duration of exam will be 3 hours, 1 hour for part 1 and 2 hours for part 2.
- Part A carries a total of 100 marks.
- CEED contains 5 sections.
- Part B carries total 100 marks contain 8 questions. There is choice in Questions 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 however 6, 7 and 8 questions are mandatory.
|Part A Section||No. of Questions||Type of question||Marks for each correct answer||Marks for each incorrect answer||Total marks for the section|
|I||2||Numerical answer type (NAT)||6||-0.6||12|
|II||6||Numerical answer type (NAT)||6||0||18|
|III||2||Multiple select questions (MSQs)||4||0||8|
|IV||6||Multiple select questions (MSQs)||2||0||12|
|V||25||Multiple select questions (MSQs)||2||-0.6||50|
CEED Exam Centers 2019
Exam will be conducted in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Thiruvananthapuram, Trissur, and Vishakhapatnam.
CEED 2019 Admit Card
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay will issue the Hall Ticket on 01-01-2019. Candidates who have registered successfully for Common Entrance Exam for Design 2019 will be able to appear in exam and download call letter. One can download the CEED Admit Card through online mode by entering registration number or password
CEED 2019 Result
After successfully completion of examination, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay will release result on 04-03-2019. CEED Scorecard will be declared at official site. Students who will be participating in exam must check their performance outcome. Candidates who satisfy CEED Cut Off criteria will eligible to appear in CEED Counselling.
Check Here: CEED Result
CEED 2019 Counselling
After qualifying Common Entrance Exam for Design 2019, students who will be shortlisted in merit list will be called for CEED Counselling process as per their rank. On the basis of Rank, students will be allotted colleges and courses
Documents uploaded CEED at the time of Registration
- Recent colour photograph and scanned copy of signature (in .jpg file).
- Scanned copy of degree/diploma certificate (if the course is completed). If do not have the final degree certificate, upload the copy of the final year mark or the provisional certificate. If the course is not completed, a certificate from the Principal of the college/Head of the department.
- Candidates of SC/ST/OBC-NCL category have to produce valid category certificates issued by concerned authorities.
- Candidates belong to PwD category should produce a valid medical certificate.
- PwD candidate requiring extra time during the exam need to upload a request letter.
- Candidates those names is not same as the name on the degree/diploma certificate should produce a gazette notification, a marriage certificate or scanned pages of the passport showing the change of name.
CEED Exam Preparation Books
CEED 2018 Books
|Change by Design||Tim Brown|
|Seeds For CEED||Bhushan Patil1|
|CEED and NID 2017 Study Material- COMBO COURSE||by Architecture Aptitude (Author), ICR Education services (Editor), Architects and Designers|
|NID PG (DAT) + CEED (all disciplines) – Study Material Kit||SILICA(Author)|
|Comprehensive English for NID, NIFT, UCEED, CEED, NATA, B.Arch & Other Design Entrance Exams|
Candidates who want to attain further details about CEED 2019 Exam may go through the given Official Link. Candidates to get all updates directly to your timeline must bookmark our site by using CTRL+D tab.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CEED Notification||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered/AICTE Approved?|
|Scholarship in India||How Do Toppers Study?|