CENTAC Online Application
Fill CENTAC Application Form 2018 before the last date which is mentioned below!! Here on this page you will get the details of How to Apply for CENTAC Online Application, Notification, Dates and eligibility.
That candidate who fills up the CENTAC Online Application 2018 becomes eligible to appear in the entrance examination that gets conducted under the provisions of Government of Puducherry, Centralized Admission Committee.
CENTAC Online Application 2018
Willing aspirants seeking admission to first year Professional Degree Courses such as M.B.B.S, B.Tech, B.P.T, B.Sc (Nursing), B.A.M.S, B.Sc (MLT), B.D.S, B.Pharm, B.V.Sc & A.H, LL.B and B.A.LL.B for the academic year 2018-19 must fill up the CENTAC Online Application 2019.
Candidates can apply against CENTAC Notification by filling application form through online mode on or before the last date which is mentioned below. After that take print out of application and submit it to the below mentioned address before the end date which is given below written by team of recruitmentresult.com
CENTAC Online Application
CENTAC Courses Offered:
|Group 1||Professional Courses: [M.Tech / MCA / MBA / M.Sc. / M.Sc. (Nursing) / M.P.T. / M.Pharm. / M.V.Sc. / M.Phil.],Arts and Science Courses: [M.A / M.Sc / M.Com / M.Phil],Education Courses: [B.Ed],Lateral Entry: [M.C.A].,Law: [LL.B].|
|Group 5||Diploma Courses in Polytechnic Colleges|
|Group 6||Lateral Entry To Degree Courses :B.E. / B.TECH. / B.COM. / B.C.A. / B.Sc. (Comp.Sci.) / B.P.A. (MUSIC) /B.P.A. (DANCE) / POST BASIC B.Sc. (NURSING) / B. PHARM.|
|Group 7||PART TIME DIPLOMA COURSES|
CENTAC Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must be an Indian Citizen
- Candidates who are interested in applying for the courses must have completed their 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Biotechnology, Botany and Zoology.
- Those who have appeared in such qualifying examination during March/ April 2018 are also eligible for admission
- Age of candidates should not be below 17 years for M.B.B.S. B.A.M.S. B.D.S. B.V.Sc. & A.H. B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Age of candidates should not be below 21 years for B.Tech.
- Age of candidates should not be less than 17 years and not more than 25 years for B.P.T.
Check Here:-Best Career Options
CENTAC Seat Reservation:
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||11|
|Backward Classes Muslims (BCM)||2|
|Most Backward Classes (MBC)||18|
|Extreme Backward Classes (EBC)||2|
|Scheduled Caste (ST)||16|
|Children/Grand Children of Freedom (Fighter (FF)||4|
|Wards of Ex-Servicemen||1 or 3**|
|Candidate who are Meritorious in Sports (SP)||1|
CENTAC Application Fee:
- For 1 course: Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for SC/BT)
- For 2 courses: Rs. 750 (Rs. 375 for SC/ BT)
- For 3 courses: Rs. 1000 (Rs. 500 for SC/ BT)
- The application fee for BA, LLB is Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST/ BT Rs. 250/-).
- Application fees should be paid only through on-line (Credit cards/Debit cards/NEFT).
CENTAC Admission Process:
- Selection of Candidates for admission to all the Degree courses will be based on the Merit lists prepared by CENTAC, based on the marks arrived at by adopting the ‘method of normalization’.
- Ranking of the candidates will be done based on the ‘normalized marks’ (rounded-off to three decimal places) arrived at, to a base of 200.
Read Here: Tips to Reaching Your Full Potential
Process to fill CENTAC Online Application:
- Aspirants are required to visit the official site of organization that is www.centaconline.in
- After reaching the homepage candidates need to hit on appropriate link regarding the CENTAC
- Once candidates hit a new page will come out along with some instructions and a link to apply
- If candidate is an existing user then he/she have to enter their log in credentials
- Else If candidate is a new user then he/she have to hit on the CENTAC new registration link
- Afterwards a new page will come out along with CENTAC online registration form
- Candidates need to fill up the online CENTAC registration form and have to complete all the details
- After successfully filling up the online registration form candidates will get an automated CENTAC Log in ID and password on the email ID registered by then
- Candidates need to use the credentials and have to log on to the CENTAC online application window
- Now the CENTAC online application form will appear on candidate’s’ computer screen
- Now aspirants need to fill up the online application form for CENTAC and have to upload all the testimonials required
- After successfully uploading the testimonials candidates need to pay the requisite amount of CENTAC application fees by using the online method i.e. via Debit card / Credit card or via net banking.
- Once the application fees is successfully paid candidates will receive a message regarding successful transaction
- Now candidates need to complete the remaining online CENTAC application form
- After completing all the details ion the online application form, candidates need to recheck the form once
- At last aspirants need to hit on the final submission tab
The procedure is not over yet, now candidates have to take a print out of the filled up application form and have to attach all the documents that are stated and prescribed and at last have to send the application to the postal address given below.
Check here- Process to fill online application form
List of Documents required filling up the CENTAC online application form 2018:
Below documents will be required at the time of online filling and also to be attached at the time of sending the hard copy of CENTAC 2018 application:
- 10th or equivalent exam mark sheet
- 12th or equivalent exam mark sheet
- Age proof (Birth Certificate or SSLC marksheet)
- Copy of Online Payment
- Nationality Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Permanent Integrated Certificate
- Special Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
- Sports Certificate (if applicable)
Also Read:-Ways to Get Money for College Fees
Aspirants will be called for counseling as per their order of merit in each course. Counseling for all above degree courses will be conducted at the Office of the CENTAC, Chemical Engineering block, Pondicherry Engineering College (PEC), Pillaichavady, Puducherry – 605 014.
The Convenor CENTAC office PEC Campus,
Pillaichavady Puducherry – 605 014
|Groups||Start Date||End Date|
|Group 1 Application Form||20 Jun 2018||26 Jun 2018|
|Group 5 Application Form||30 May 2018||22 Jun 2018|
|Group 6 Application Form||06 Jun 2018||22 Jun 2018|
|Group 7 Application Form||30 May 2018||22 Jun 2018|
Candidates may check Official Link for more information about CENTAC Online Application 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How to Get Admission in Engineering Colleges|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|UGC Approved University List||Scholarship in India|