CENTAC Online Application
Government of Puducherry, Centralized Admission Committee invites CENTAC Online Application. Applications are invited from candidates seeking admission to first year Professional Degree Courses such as M.B.B.S, B.Tech, B.P.T, B.Sc (Nursing), B.A.M.S, B.Sc (MLT), B.D.S, B.Pharm, B.V.Sc & A.H, LL.B and B.A.LL.B for the academic year 2016-2017 against CENTAC Online Application 2016.
Candidates can apply against CENTAC Notification by filling application form through online mode on or before the last date which is mentioned below. After that take print out of application and submit it to the below mentioned address before the end date which is given below written by team of recruitmentresult.com
CENTAC Online Application
|Name of Organization||Government of Puducherry, Centralized Admission Committee|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25th May 2016|
|Last Date for Receipt of Online Printout||30th May 2016|
- B.Sc (Nursing)
- B.Sc (MLT)
- B.V.Sc & A.H,
CENTAC Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed H.Sc in the prescribed subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Biotechnology, Botany and Zoology and those who have appeared in such qualifying examination during March/ April 2016 are also eligible for admission.
- Age of candidates should not be below 17 years for M.B.B.S. B.A.M.S. B.D.S. B.V.Sc. & A.H. B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Age of candidates should not be below 21 years for B.Tech.
- Age of candidates should not be less than 17 years and not more than 25 years for B.P.T.
Check Here:-Best Career Options
- For 1 course: Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for SC/BT)
- For 2 courses: Rs. 750 (Rs. 375 for SC/ BT)
- For 3 courses: Rs. 1000 (Rs. 500 for SC/ BT)
- The application fee for BA, LLB is Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST/ BT Rs. 250/-).
- Application fees should be paid only through on-line (Credit cards/Debit cards/NEFT).
CENTAC Admission Process:
- Selection of Candidates for admission to all the Degree courses will be based on the Merit lists prepared by CENTAC, based on the marks arrived at by adopting the ‘method of normalization’.
- Ranking of the candidates will be done based on the ‘normalized marks’ (rounded-off to three decimal places) arrived at, to a base of 200.
Aspirants will be called for counseling as per their order of merit in each course. Counseling for all above degree courses will be conducted at the Office of the CENTAC, Chemical Engineering block, Pondicherry Engineering College (PEC), Pillaichavady, Puducherry – 605 014.
You May Also Check:- Counseling Procedure in Details
Process to fill CENTAC Online Application:
- Aspirants are required to visit the official site of organization that is www.centaconline.in
- On home page of official site select the appropriate link to apply online.
- After that read the full details properly and Fill Online Application Form with all required information in an appropriate manner.
- Must upload the scanned photograph and signature with the form and submit it within the given time period.
- After successfully submission of the online form.
- Now take a print out of online application and must be sent by post/courier or can be submitted in person to below mentioned address.
The Convenor CENTAC office PEC Campus,
Pillaichavady Puducherry – 605 014
Also Read:-Ways to Get Money for College Fees
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 25th May 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Printout: 30th May 2016
Candidates may check Official Link for more information about CENTAC Online Application 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On