CBI Recruitment 2014
- CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) has released a Jobs notification as CBI recruitment 2014 for filling up various vacancies. Applicants may fill the application form in the prescribed format before the last date.
- A large number of the candidates are waiting for the CBI notification and now it has published at the official website. Applicants if you want to build your career in this department, you must apply.
- Other details for CBI Notification 2014 like Selection procedure, Age Limit, Qualification, How to apply, and Important Dates are mentioned below:
Name of the Organization:
CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation)
Name of the Post:
Senior System Analyst
- Applicants who are willing to apply for this position, they must have passed Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ Bachelor of Engineering in the relevant discipline from the reputed University/Institution.
- Candidates also must have the knowledge of the Windows/UNIX/Visual C++ and other computer applications.
- They should have the relevant working experience.
Upper age limit:
The upper age limit of the applying aspirants should be 56 years. Age relaxation is also applied as per the Government norms.
Selected aspirants will get the pay band of Rs. 15600-39100/- along with the Grade pay of Rs. 6600/-
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply for this post by filling the application form in the prescribed format which is available at the official website www.cbi.nic.in
You have to take the print out of the Bio- Data format and fill it in with required details. Affix your passport size photograph and put the signature on the space provided.
You must attach the essential certificates/testimonials with the application form and mut be sent at the address which is given below
The Assistant Media Executive, DAVP,
5th Floor, Soochna Bhawan, Phase-IV,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
The last date for the receipt of the application: within 60th days from the date of the publication of this advertisement.
Candidates can check the Official Site for more details.