Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment
Central Bureau of Investigation has expanded a latest vacancy advertisement regarding Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited by this investigation agency from eligible aspirants to fill up 25 Non –Gazetted Executive Posts of Inspector of Police. Job seekers fulfilling requisite eligibility criteria and willing to work under CBI agency may apply for Central Bureau of Investigation Jobs .We’ll be providing the upcoming notification related to Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2017,
|Organization Name||Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)|
|Last date of receipt of Application||12th November 2016|
Interested aspirants may apply by submitting their applications on or prior to last date that is clearly mentioned below. Willing contenders may acquire remaining facts regarding CBI Recruitment that is well structured below on this page by team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates possessing the below given eligibility criteria may apply for this vacancy notification and are requested to go through this complete web page before applying.
Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment
Candidate willing to apply for the post must possesses graduate degree from any recognized university or Institute or Persons working in the equivalent grade on regular basis under Public Sector Undertaking, possessing at least 05 (five years) executive experience in Vigilance or Investigation or Intelligence work are eligible to apply for these posts.
Get Info About: More Graduate Jobs
Applying aspirant’s age should not be exceeded from 56 years as on closing date of receipt of application.
Selected candidate will be getting the appropriate amount of salary that is Rs.9300-34,800/-per month.
Appointment of eligible aspirant in this government sector will be done on the basis of their Performance In Written Exam and / or interview, taken by the selection panel of organization. No TA / DA will be admissible for attending the examination / Interview.
Do You Know? How to Dress For An Interview
Procedure to Apply for CBI Inspector Recruitment:
- First of all candidates are required to log on official website that is cbi.nic.in.
- Now hit on “Job Opportunities in CBI” tab available below the menu bar of home page.
- Further, page will open having various links and you need to select “Advertisements for post in CBI” link.
- After that candidates are required to hit on “Induction of Bank Officers from Public Sectors Undertaking Banks in Central Bureau of Investigation as Inspector of Police on deputation basis. — dated: 29.09.2016” link.
- On selection of stated link official notification along with application form attached below the notification will get downloaded on your computer screen.
- Now contenders must read entire notification carefully and follow instructions.
- After going through complete details, applicants are required to fill the application form in correct manner.
- One stamp size photograph should be affixed on the application form in the space provided and two identical stamp size photographs with the candidates name on the back side of the photograph should be submitted along with the application form.
- Candidates should furnish valid email id and contact number in application form.
- Now send it to the address as specified below by hand or by post covering in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the post of………..”
- Application form must be accompanied along with their Bio-data duly signed and with all attested photocopies of original documents and fee receipt of requisite fee.
- No application submitted after the due date of submitting application will be accepted.
Deputy Director (Pers.),
Central Bureau of Investigation,
Plot No -5-B, 7th Floor,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
Get Now: Vacancies in Delhi
Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 12th November 2016
Through below given Official Notification Link, you acquire get more details related to Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You may collect latest updates regarding CBI Vacancy through this web portal so stay tuned with us or you can also subscribe to our free email service.
cbi.nic.in Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Defence Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Upcoming Police Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|