Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2015
Central Bureau of Investigation has depicted a Jobs Notification about CBI Recruitment 2015 to fill up the 80 Inspector Jobs. Eligible and talented job hunters may fill the CBI application form 2015 on or before the last date that is 20th April 2015.
Authenticated and well qualified job seekers who are interested to apply for this recruitment and willing to do job with Central Bureau of Investigation they must clutch this chance by filling and sending the application form at the particular address.
|No. of vacancies||80|
|Last date of submission||20th April 2015|
The related information for the above vacancy is mentioned below for your convenience which is prepared by Recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look.
|Location||No. of vacancies|
Qualification & Experience Required:
The applicant should be Graduate from a recognized university with 10 yrs. experience in Investigation and Prosecution of Criminal Cases in court should be retired of the Central/ State Police Forces of the rank of Inspector.
Selected aspirants will get the salary of Rs.40, 000 per month.
Selection of the candidates should be done on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
How to Apply:
- The contenders can apply by simply downloading the form available on the official website www.cbi.gov.in.
- Then you need to press the link ‘Job opportunities in CBI’ present below the menu bar on the home page of the above mentioned official website.
- Now hit the link ‘Advertisements for post in CBI’.
- Then press the link ‘Engagement of Inspectors on contractual basis’ and you will reach the official notification from where you can download the form.
- Now take the print out of the form and fill it completely and attach all the required documents then sent by the regd./speed post on the addresses of mentioned in the Annexure –II of official notification provided below.
The last for submission of the form: 20th April 2015
Note: You can get other details from the official notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On