Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2015
An employment notice in the form of Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2015 has been dispersed for appointment of candidates to Pharmacist and Junior Weaver posts. Interested and suitable candidates if believe that they can work for these aforesaid position with full dedication, then they must apply for this vacancy by sending their Central Employment Exchange Application Form till last date as expressed on this page.
|Post Name||Pharmacist /Junior Weaver|
|Last Date to send Application Form||19th June 2015|
Accurate and necessary details regarding Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2015 such as qualification details, age limit, remuneration, selection process, etc. are depicted below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Science subjects from a recognized institution.
- Candidates should possess certificate as Registered Pharmacist having passed two years diploma course with three months training in Pharmacy from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
Desirable: Should have working knowledge of computers.
- Matriculation from a recognized board and should have eight years experience of loom setting and weaving of different types of fabrics and designs in an organization of repute.
- Should be well versed in all the methods of preparatory processes for weaving.
Desirable: Three years Diploma in Handloom Technology or Dipolma in Handloom and textile Technology from a recognized institution of repute or two years certificate course in Handloom weaving (upper & lower course, which should be recognized by state government)
Candidate’s applying for Central Employment Exchange Pharmacist Recruitment; their age should be up to 32years and those applying for Junior Weaver position, their age should be up to 30years.
Salary Scale Info:
Appointed contenders will be offered a pay scale of Rs.52, 00-20,200/- along with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-
Selection of the deserving candidates is made on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply for Pharmacist/JR Weaver Posts?
Interested candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of education, caste, experience certificate etc., & other relevant documents by post/ speed post to the below mentioned address as per post applied.
|Pharmacist||To, General Manager, Ordance Factory Badmal, Distt-Bolangir, Odisha-767070|
|Junior Weaver||To, Director (South Zone) Weaver’s Service Centre, Ministry of Textiles,C.I.B,Rajaji Bhawan, Besant Nagar,Chennai-600090|
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 19th June 2015
- Last Date to send Application Form for candidates living in remote areas: 26th June 2015
Note: By visiting this Official Link, candidates can get more information related to Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On