Central Employment Exchange Recruitment
A latest career opening has been brought to you by Central Employment Exchange as Central Employment Exchange Recruitment. Fascinated and eligible contenders who are willing to get job under this government undertaking may apply for Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017. Contenders who wish to fill up these Printers, Instructor, Artist and other post need to submit their filled applications through proper channel.
THIS PAGE INCLUDES:
Organizing body intends to hire capable aspirants for filling up various vacant positions in different disciplines. Aspirant must go through this acknowledgement completely that is well customized below by the team of recruitmentresult.com before applying against Central Employment Exchange Vacancy.
Central Employment Exchange Recruitment
|Organizing Body||Central Employment Exchange|
|Last date for receipt of application||14-03-2017|
Vacancy Detail, Educational Qualification and Experience:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|Vocational Instructor (Carpentry Trade)||01||Matriculation or its equivalent and National Trade Certificate in the appropriate trade or National Apprenticeship Certificate in the appropriate Trade or any other recognized equivalent qualification.|
|Vocational Instructor (Commercial)||01||Graduate and Diploma or Certificate in Commercial or Secretarial Practice.|
|Junior Weaver||03||Matriculation and should have eight years experience of Loom and well – versed in all the methods of preparatory processes for weaving.|
|Senior Printer||01||Matriculation with Textile Printing or Screen Printing or Fabric Printing or Block Printing trade with eight years experience in block or screen printing or Dyeing or Processing house or in a Printing Unit of repute.|
|Artist-cum-photographer||01||B.Sc degree with Botany, Zoology and Chemistry of B.Sc (Hons) in any of the three as principal subject and 03 years experience including at least two years experience in Photography in Scientific Laboratory / Institution.|
Get Details – Jobs By Qualification
|Post Name||Pay Scale + GP|
|Vocational Instructor (Carpentry Trade)||Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Rs.4200/-|
|Vocational Instructor (Commercial)|
|Junior Weaver||Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs.2800/-|
Upper age limit of the applying candidate should be 30 Years for General and OBC category and 5 years relaxation will be given to SC / ST candidates. PWD candidates will be extended age relaxation by 10 years as on 01.01.2016.
Central Employment Exchange Recruitment: Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Incumbents fulfilling the requisite qualification and other conditions will be shortlisted for written test. Selection will be made through written test, followed by an interview. Only those candidates will be called for interview who will qualify in the written test.
Want to Know?
How to apply for Central Employment Exchange Recruitment?
- First of all applicant need to go through the official notification that is www.davp.nic.in.
- Now go for suitable link visible on the home page and then on the next page select the appropriate link of requirement notification.
- Fill the application in prescribed format by furnishing all the correct details as asked. Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id which is to be entered in the application form.
- Interested candidates may send their prescribed applications super scribing on the envelope the post applied for, by ‘Ordinary Post’ at the address as displayed below, containing a recent passport size photograph along with self-attested copies of proof of date of birth, Marks Card of each academic year as applicable, caste certificate and other relevant documents.
- Incomplete Applications, application not in the prescribed format or without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected.
|Vocational Instructor (Carpentry Trade)||Assistant Director (Employment) VRC For Handicapped, Plot No. 1,2,5 & 6, Gandamunda, P.O. Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar – 751030 (Odisha)|
|Vocational Instructor (Commercial)||Assistant Director (R)-I / C, Ministry of Labour and Employment (DGE), Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for Handicapped Women, After Care Hostel Building, Pensionpura, Vadodra-390002.|
|Junior Weaver||Director, government Of India, Office of the Development Commissioner for Handlooms Weaver’s Service Centre, weavers Colony, Bharat Nagar Delhi-110052.|
|Artist-cum-photographer||Director I / C, Government Of India, Ministry of Ayus, Pharmacopoeial Laboratory for Indian Medicine, Opposite M.Block, Sec-23, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad -201002|
- Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form: 14-03-2017
- Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form For Far Flung Area: 20-03-2017
Note: For getting remaining information related to Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2017 you can check the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlight|