Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment
Ordnance Depot Fort, Allahabad has released an advertisement related to Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment. Applications are invited for filling up 152 vacancies of Material Assistant, Tradesman Mate and other posts. Aspirants those who are looking for the Government Jobs in Allahabad can apply for Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017 as early as possible.
This Page Includes:
Interested candidates can apply for the latest opening by submitting their applications on the below customized address. Those applicants who are eligible and pertaining the requisite qualification may indicate their interest for OD Fort Vacancies through the offline mode on or before the last date as specified below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Central Ordnance Depot|
|Total No. of Posts||152|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||10-05-2017|
Ordnance Depot Allahabad Vacancy Details:
- Material Assistant: 06
- Lower Division Clerk: 23
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): 01
- Fireman: 05
- Tele Optr: 01
- Vender: 04
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Messenger): 01
- Messenger: 01
- Safaiwala: 03
- Tradesman Mate: 107
- Candidates, those who are applying for Material Assistant position should possess Graduation in any discipline or Diploma in Material Management or Engineering in any discipline.
- And those who are applying for LDC post must hold 10+2 or equivalent examination of recognized university / board.
- Aspirants applying for all rest other posts should be completed Matriculation or equivalent qualification.
You Can Also Check:
Candidates applying for the Central Ordnance Depot Agra Recruitment should be having lower limit as 18 years and upper age limit for Material Assistant and Civilian Motor Driver post is 27 years and for other remaining posts is 25 years as on the last date for the receipt of the Application.
Salary Details for Central Ordnance Depot Jobs:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Material Assistant||Rs. 29200/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 19900/-|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)|
|Tele Optr||Rs. 21700/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff|
Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment: Official Notification
- Assortment will be done taking in to consideration the performance of candidate in Written Test and Physical / Practical / Trade / Typing Test.
- Short listing of applications at scrutiny of application stage will be made on the basis of cut off percentage of marks obtained in the essential qualification prescribed for the above posts.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Scheme of Written Test:
|Subject||Total Marks||Duration of Exam||Remarks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||150||2 Hours (20 Minutes extra for visually handicapped candidates)|
The standard of questions will be of matriculation/ intermediate / graduation as applicable
You May Read This:
|How to Prepare for Reasoning||How To Prepare For GK|
|How to Prepare for English||Aptitude Questions & Answers|
Steps To Apply For Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment:
- First of all appliers need to log on to official website that is indianarmy.nic.in.
- Seek for the notice section on the home page and select the suitable link of advertisement of post you are applying for.
- Required advertisement will get open save it read it carefully.
- Now take a print out of the application format attached below the advertisement and fill it cautiously and completely in prescribed format according to the post you are applying.
- At last send the same with self-attested copies of all relevant certificates (date of birth, caste, educational qualification certificates), enclosed in self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs. 25/- & two passport size photographs through ordinary post/ registered post/ speed post at below stated address before the last date ends.
- Envelope containing the application must be super scribed as “Application for the post of _____”.
Ordnance Depot Fort,
Allahabad (UP), Pin – 211005
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
- Last Date for receipt of Application: 10-05-2017
- Last date for receipt of applications from the Remote Areas: 17-05-2017
To acquire further information related to Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017 you can check the Official Link given on this page. Aspirants may attain latest updates regarding this recruitment notification, through this webpage, so stay tuned to this portal or can also bookmark this page, by using Control+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|