Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment
Central Ordnance Depot has broadcasted and advertisement in relation of Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment. Interested aspirants may apply against vacancies of Lower Division Clerk and Painter. Willing and eligible candidates who want to apply for Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2015 can fill up the Central Ordnance Depot application form in prescribed format. Aspirants must send the filled application form on or before closing date that is shaped below.
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk and Painter|
|Last date to submit application||Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement|
|Last date to apply for far flung area candidates||Within 28 days from the date of publication of the advertisement|
Aspirants who are interested to grow their career in government sector must apply for Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2015. Candidates can gather more details in regard Central Ordnance Depot Vacancy like post name, no of post, qualification and process to apply that is given by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name and Essential Qualification:
|Lower Division Clerk||10 + 2 or equivalent from a recognized Board or University with Typing speed of 35 wpm in English on computer or 30 WPM in Hindi on computer.|
|Painter||Matriculation or Equivalent with Certificate in the trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute or 3 years training|
Aspirants who will be selected will get Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month as salary for both posts.
Age of appliers should not be less than 18 years and more than 25 years. Age relaxation is provided as per rules of organization.
No fee is required to pay by aspirants.
Selection of applicants will be done on basis of their performance in Test/ Interview.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
The syllabus for Written Examination:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- Genera English
- General Awareness
How to Apply for Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment:
- Willing and eligible candidates should send the application written in prescribed Performa that is available at official site i.e. www.indianarmy.gov.in.
- Application should be forwarded along with the pass port size photograph, attested copies of testimonials and certificates in regard of the qualification and experience and a self attested envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs.25/- and acknowledgement card.
- Envelope must be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LDC/ PAINTER” on the top of the envelope.
- Application must be sent at the address given below on or before the last date.
Commandant, COD Akurli Cross Road No 3,
Kandivli (East) Mumbai – 400 101
Place of Test/ Interview:
Central Ordnance Depot,
Akurli Cross Road No 3, Kandivli (East),
Mumbai – 400 101
- Last date to submit application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
- Last date to apply for far flung area candidates: Within 28 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Note: Check this Official Notification to get more information about Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On