Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment
Central Ordnance Depot (COD), Jabalpur has circulated a job advertisement for Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment. Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for filling up 89 various posts. Job fighters, who wish to get jobs in government sector, can apply for Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2015 and must submit the application form in prescribed format before the last date which is provided below. You may fetch the detailed information about Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2016 as soon as possible so stay connected with us on our web portal.
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||With-In 21 Days|
Candidates can gather more details in regard of Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2015 like post name, no of post, qualification and process to apply etc which is given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Central Ordnance Depot Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|1||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||16|
- For Sr. No. 1 to 8 Posts: Applicants must have passed Matriculation or Senior Secondary or its equivalent qualification from recognized board or ITI Certificate in relevant trade from repudiated institutions.
- For Sr. No. 9 Posts: Candidates should have Graduation degree in any discipline or diploma in material management / engineering from any recognized university or institutions.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Store Superintendent||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Rs. 1900/-|
|TMM (Mazdoor)||Rs. 1800/-|
No fee is required to pay by aspirants.
Minimum age of appliers should be 18 years and maximum age criteria for all category appliers as shown below:
|Category Wise||Max Age In Years|
|Sr. No. 1 to 8 Posts||For Sr. No. 9 Posts|
|SC / ST||30||32|
Appliers’ classification will be purely based on following process as indicated below:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
|Preparation Tips for Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
Written Examination Pattern:
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
How to Apply for Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment:
- Interested job appliers may apply by submitting prescribed application form that is downloaded from official site i.e. www.indianarmy.gov.in.
- Application should be forwarded along with the pass port size photograph, attested copies of testimonials and certificates in regard of the qualification and experience and a self attested envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs.25/- and acknowledgement card.
- Filled application form may wrap in an envelope and super scribed with name “Application for the posts of________”.
- Envelope containing application form should be forwarded to below stated address before the last date should be reached.
Recruitment Cell, C/O Commandant,
Central Ordnance Depot,
Post Box No-20, Jabalpur,
Madhya Pradesh, PIN – 482 001
Last Date To Submit Application: Within 21 Days from the date of publication of the advertisement
You may visit this Official Link to acquire further information regarding Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2015. We update this page with all latest details related to Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2016 so; candidates are advised to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On